Satire is what closes in New Haven.

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Can you get lower than this!

By: Araya on Fri, 14 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o Chinese Diplomatic Discourse for Europe: A Change of Style

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 11 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o "China is a threat. It will eat our lunch."

By: wog walker on Fri, 7 May 2021

6

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Next time buy American

By: Byker on Thu, 13 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Chinese media exposes the hollow claims of poverty eradication by the CCP

By: Jedi Master on Wed, 12 May 2021

7

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o One of the most Fu..ed up country on the planet

By: Araya on Tue, 11 May 2021

2

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Araya

o Chinese chainsaw chopper

By: Byker on Thu, 13 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a na

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 5 May 2021

6

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Quick, Chingchongs, start spewing out the crotchmaggots

By: Byker on Thu, 13 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o My Miserable Story (5/ 13/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 13 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [American Rule of Law] Congress may force Biden to stop Russia's Nord

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 13 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o northeast

By: Oleg Smirnov on Thu, 13 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o Re: Divided U.S., Not Covid, Is the Biggest Risk to World in 2021, Survey Finds

By: American Thinker on Wed, 12 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o [Democracy with US characteristics] Joe Biden's Bipartisan Dream May Already Be

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 12 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Long Life the Imperial Presidency

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 12 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: India Virus

By: Modican on Tue, 11 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Can cow dung ward off Covid-19?

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 11 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: kawaba

o My Miserable Story (5/12 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 12 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Europe Asks Travelers to Ditch Planes for Night Trains

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 7 May 2021

8

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: MSB

o Re: Power, Patriotism and 1.4 Billion People: How China Beat the

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: India Virus

By: bear on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: bear

o My Miserable Story (5/ 11/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris fal

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 9 May 2021

7

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: richie

o Covid-19 Patients in India have a new risk, a black fungus risk

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: India Virus

By: creeko on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: creeko

o Re: India Virus

By: berini on Tue, 11 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: berini

o Re: Taliban: "We have won the war in Afghanistan, the U.S. lost." (VIETNAM II)

By: Byker on Sun, 9 May 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: MSB

o lame duck fucking filipino minister

By: wog walker on Sat, 8 May 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o "Exit from Hegemony: The Unraveling of the American Global Order"

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 9 May 2021

2

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (5/ 10/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 10 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Sharp scuffle between S. Korea, Japan in US review of N. Korea policy

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

6

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o [Wtach this Ann Hathaway look alike]How America Can Win the Contest

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 6 May 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o My Miserable Story (5/9 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 9 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (5/ 8/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 8 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: gerard jud on Sat, 8 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: gerard jud

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Sat, 8 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wog walker

o More philosophy about artificial intelligence and specialized

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about artificial intelligence and specialized

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o A new method to trigger rain where water is scarce

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o IBM claims to have designed the world's first 2nm chip

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o About Clear vision Mobile Monocular..

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (5/ 7/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More precision about the miniature telescope StarScope..

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about the miniature telescope StarScope..

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o This miniature telescope allows you to see everything from miles away

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Martin Jacques: Overwhelming failure in the West to understand the CCP

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: India Virus

By: wog wacker on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o Democracy with Aussie Characteristics: Kevin Rudd on China tensions and Scott Mo

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 4 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Collective intelligence is the root of human progress

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more precision about quantum computers and about artificial

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy about the quantum computer and

By: World90 on Fri, 7 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the quantum computer and about artificial

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o War is good for Chinese women?

By: Jack B. Nymble on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Jack B. Nymble

o This is your brain on Quantum Computers

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Collective intelligence is the root of human progress

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: India Virus

By: India's terribl on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: India's terribl

o Kim Jong the music lover

By: Byker on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Re: Greenhouse gases: China passes OECD nations

By: Byker on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Re: India Virus

By: frodo sam0 on Wed, 5 May 2021

2

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o AI spots critical Microsoft security bugs 97% of the time

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Over 1,000 humans fail to beat an AI in national crossword puzzle

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (5/ 6/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [Democracy with Indian Characteristics] How Violence Took Centre

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 6 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Practical Eugenics

By: Byker on Tue, 4 May 2021

6

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: dolf

o Korean post-WW2 history

By: Oleg Smirnov on Sun, 2 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o More philosophy of what is slavery?

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy of where is Love ?

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy of where is Love ?

By: World90 on Thu, 6 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about Economics and

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Economics and scalability and productivity and

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about AI and about productivity and quality..

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more about the Japanese Ikigai and about

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More about the Japanese Ikigai and about the philosophy..

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the purpose and the meaning of human life..

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o New Evidence That the World Really Is Getting Better

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o New data shows continued surge in anti-Asian hate crime reports in

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 1 May 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o My Miserable Story (5/5 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More philosophy about my kind of personality..

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Wipe out the british rats from the face of the Earth!!!!!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 3 May 2021

5

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: 4many

o More philosophy about Jack Lang and Eric Zemmour and the arabic

By: World90 on Wed, 5 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about my real side and

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my real side and about my identity..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about more philosophy about wich philosophy is better?

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about wich philosophy is better?

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: Black savages viciously attack Asian in NYC

By: Byker on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

By: Byker on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o More philosophy about how to be a successful country..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o End Overfishing and Increase the Resilience of the Ocean to Climate

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Team creates powerful computational tool to help researchers rapidly

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (5/4 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Read again, i will correct about more philosophy about the smart

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the smart patterns and about abstraction..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Ron Paul: Will Special Interests Allow America’s

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Beijing Olympics 2022 -- Who's afraid of the big bad boycott?

By: Jack B. Nymble on Sun, 2 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about diversity of

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about diversity of humans..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about South america..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Torture the british fucks to death and throw their mutilated bodies

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 3 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about the smart patterns

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the smart patterns and about abstraction..

By: World90 on Tue, 4 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about being smart like a

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about being smart like a genius..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Nuke british slime immediately 10

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o More philosophy about my future book of my philosophy..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about our Era of globalization..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about our Era and about the democratization process

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o She jin ping-pong has been roboticised by white governments. Replace

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Future AI will REVOLUTIONIZE games

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More about my inventions of scalable algorithms..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: India Virus

By: potter on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

5

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: nooki

o Intel, the United States and the Chip War

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Can the US kill Nord Stream 2 pipeline ?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 2 May 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Johanne Strause

o Here is a beautiful song with my new poem of Love..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: bmoore

o My Miserable Story (5/ 3/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o China’s Fishing Fleet, the World’s Largest, Driv

By: David P. on Tue, 27 Apr 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o More philosophy about what is the best education system..

By: World90 on Mon, 3 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my new poem of Love

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Amazon responsible (also for Chinese) after mere 6 years of legal battles

By: A. Filip on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy of is philosophy also

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy of is philosophy also like psychology ?

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see and more..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the human existence..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more precision, read again, here is my final corrected post about

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision, read again, here if my final corrected post about

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about black americans..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about black americans..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o What is the difference between me and the berbers ?

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision, read again about more philosophy about the berbers..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the berbers..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the french language..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Rachid Taha..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More about the berber language..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more precision about my genetics..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More precision about my genetics..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more about my genetics and about

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More about my genetics and about Algeria..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (5/ 2/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More philosophy about psychology and more..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: wog walker

o More philosophy about stupid people and about smart people..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the good strategy..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about the strategy..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the strategy..

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy of how have we to view

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy of how have we to view Islam ?

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again my final corrected post about more philosophy of what is

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy of what is Islam ?

By: World90 on Sun, 2 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again about more philosophy about the logic of what you see is

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about the logic of what you see is not what you see..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about what you see is not what you see..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about are my predictions

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about are my predictions scientific ?

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My predictions about white supremacism and neo-nazism..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o In about 5 years or 6 years from now you will start to feel it

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o You have not just to believe what you see

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My predictions about USA..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More of my predictions about Algeria..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Here is my next predictions as a new prophet from God..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about my predictions as

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about my predictions as your new prophet from God..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More about the sophistication of arabs and muslims and more..

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Why has T【孤鸿海上来】SMC’s Nanjing expans

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 1 May 2021

2

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: paparooti

o Move over CRISPR, the retrons are coming

By: World90 on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (5/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: India Virus

By: paparooti on Sat, 1 May 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: paparooti

o Read again my final corrected post about more philosophy about is

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Read again, i correct about more philosophy about is Salafism true

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about is Salafism true Islam..

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about Husnul Khuluq in my new monotheistic religion..

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about prophet Muhammad and Husnul Khuluq..

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about history of white arabs in Spain and more..

By: World90 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: chotto matte kudasi on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

2

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Byker

o Partisan divides widen in Biden's first 100 days Re: Divided U.S.,

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

1

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: kakegawa bread

o Fukushima water discharge plan sets a dangerous precedent

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

3

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: soloman

o My Miserable Story (4/ 30/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: Johanne Strause on Fri, 30 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Johanne Strause

o More philosophy about the good spirit in Morocco..

By: World90 on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more philosophy about how Morocco is advancing quickly..

By: World90 on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (4/ 29/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Young blood to old – where do the answers to agin

By: World90 on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: tonto on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: tonto

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: sukiki on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: sukiki

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: gorde on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: gorde

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: nikita on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

4

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: samakon

o More philosophy about Canada and its education system..

By: World90 on Thu, 29 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o More philosophy about USA and its education system..

By: World90 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o How Can Space and Time be the Same Thing?

By: World90 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Exploiting the poor – sex slavery in Europe

By: World90 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Yet more philosophy about arabs and there sophistication..

By: World90 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o Re: TSMC founder doubts US competence in chip-making

By: sukiki on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

6

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: kitaro.

o Ford's Ever-Smarter Robots Are Speeding Up the Assembly Line

By: World90 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: World90

o My Miserable Story (4/28 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [Democracy with American characteristics]Rose McGowa

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o [Democratic way of treating Chinese PhDs] Anti-Asian Atmosphere

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o God's Bridge to Eternal Life in Chinese

By: Bob Hoffman on Wed, 28 Apr 2021

0

2 Years 11 Months ago

By: Bob Hoffman

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 244 users online
Total messages: 2,302,465