Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Democracy_with_Aussie_Characteristics:_Kevin_Rudd_on_China_tensions_and_Scott_Morrison’s_speech
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 4 May 2021 23:39 UTC

"This week, the Defence Minister and one of the top national security bureaucrats in Canberra were both warning of the prospect of a war in our region sparked by China's territorial ambitions regarding Taiwan.

Kevin Rudd is a former Labor prime minister and now President of the Asia Society Policy Institute and he joins Leigh Sales to discuss the ongoing implications of this war of word."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX5wzNDhZHc

The Canberra Government was found to be incompetent on vaccine, on climate change, on sexual abuse scandal, and etc. It changed the focus to the KhaKi terrain. Canberra problems? Canberra has no problems. China is threatening.
In other words, China is as threatening as the Democracy with Aussie Characteristics is found incompetent or scandalous.

Re: Democracy with Aussie Characteristics: Kevin Rudd on China tensions and Scott Morrison’s speech

<9f26e855-516a-4eff-9afe-4d5f3446bef3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1909&group=soc.culture.china#1909

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 22:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Democracy_with_Aussie_Characteristics:_Kevin_Rud
d_on_China_tensions_and_Scott_Morrison’s_speech
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Fri, 7 May 2021 05:58 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7:39:04 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "This week, the Defence Minister and one of the top national security bureaucrats in Canberra were both warning of the prospect of a war in our region sparked by China's territorial ambitions regarding Taiwan.
>
> Kevin Rudd is a former Labor prime minister and now President of the Asia Society Policy Institute and he joins Leigh Sales to discuss the ongoing implications of this war of word."
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX5wzNDhZHc
>
> The Canberra Government was found to be incompetent on vaccine, on climate change, on sexual abuse scandal, and etc. It changed the focus to the KhaKi terrain. Canberra problems? Canberra has no problems. China is threatening.
> In other words, China is as threatening as the Democracy with Aussie Characteristics is found incompetent or scandalous.

Australia is a racist US lap dog that barks at China when sitting on its master's lap. Australia has been kicking sand into China's face for some time. But when China reacts, Australia was shocked that China was punishing it. This is a case of an aggressor reporting the victim to the police. What a hypocrite of a country.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Democracy with Aussie Characteristics: Kevin Rudd on China tensions and Scott Morrison’s speech