From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about AI and about productivity and quality..
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 18:49:15 -0400
 by: World90 - Wed, 5 May 2021 22:49 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about AI and about productivity and quality..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

As you have noticed i have just spoken about two important things,
about the product and about creativity by saying the following:

More of my philosophy about creativity and innovation..

I have just talked before about the importance of the following
statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good then the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or
from engineering? not at all !, since the product can become good by the
process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and
creativity needs globalization, since creativity and innovation come
from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and
i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following
interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

But you have to be more smart and understand that it is
not just about the product and about creativity but it is also
about artificial intelligence that brings the good "efficiency", and you
can notice it by reading the following interesting article:

Tipping the scales in AI: How leaders capture exponential returns

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/tipping-the-scales-in-ai

And not only that but you have to read my following
thoughts about how to be successful as a country:

I invite you to read the following article:

The Secret Behind Silicon Valley’s Enduring Success

https://singularityhub.com/2012/07/12/the-real-secret-behind-silicon-valleys-success/

And i have just detected with my smartness the pattern in the above
article, and it is that success of a country comes from: A good
education system and from talents and from capital and from from
attracting the smartest immigrants.

But i think i am smart and i have to be fine-grained and show you more
the important details, so read my following thoughts so that to understand:

And look at the following video:

Why Israel is a Tech Capital of the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPx61911Oo

I think that this jewish from Israel that is talking in the above video
is not thinking correctly, because there is two important things that
you must have so that a country be successful: Capital and talents, the
above video is making a mistake by saying that you need the two so that
to be successful, i mean it is saying that you need Capital and talents,
but i think he is making a mistake, because i think that Capital can
attract talents, so Capital can make you successful as a country, so
then i can logically infer that so that to have capital that make you
successful, you have to know how to construct a product or services that
you can sell from those competitive advantages of competitive part or
parts of product or service that can come from you or/and can come from
different countries of the global world, and it is i think an efficient
way that makes you adapt quickly and efficiently in this globalization,
and notice with me that having competitive part or parts of a product or
service doesn't mean it has to come from R&D(Research and development),
also the above video of the jewish from Israel is not saying that
Capital can come from "democratization" of finance, since
you have to know that our global world has changed very much by being
democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and
democratization of information, read my following thoughts so that you
also understand that Capital also comes from democratization of finance:

More about "democratization" of finance..

This "democratization" of finance is also for Research and Development
(R&D))..

And look at the following "democratization" of finance so that to
understand:

The 4 tools making capital more abundant than it’s ever been

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2018/07/19/the-4-tools-making-capital-more-abundant-than-its-ever-been/

About democratization of digital technology and technology and Research
and Development (R&D) investment

This is also why i said the following:

Look at the following interesting video:

Can South Korea lead global innovation in Fourth Industrial Era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUw8gCShEcI

But i think that this minister of education, science and technology
of south Korea looks somewhat archaic since he is not taking correctly
into account the democratization of digital technology and Technology
that permits you to economically grow very rapidly and much cheaply than
using "expensive" Research and Development (R&D) investment, so i think
that he is not correctly adapting to the realities, because the economic
realities have very much changed, since also our era of globalization
has been characterized by the democratization of technology,
democratization of finance, and democratization of information.

Here is more proof of what i am saying:

2. Question: What do you mean by “Democratizing Innovation”?

Eric von Hippel:

The tools for designing high-quality innovations are getting so cheap
and so ubiquitous that individuals can innovate for themselves at a
steadily higher quality and at a steadily decreasing cost. These
sophisticated modern tools are computer-based, and require relatively
little training and practice. As a result, even hobbyist users find they
can use them to design new products and services.

Read more here:

Democratizing Innovation: The Shift of Innovation to Users

https://www.ideaconnection.com/interviews/00010-Democratizing-Innovation-The-Shift-of-Innovation.html

[...]

More philosophy about Canada and its education system..

I am living in Canada since year 1989, and i think Canada is the best
country in the world, and here is the logical proof of it: Read the
following about Canada to notice it:

Canada is the No. 1 Country in the World, According to the 2021 Best
Countries Report

https://www.usnews.com/info/blogs/press-room/articles/2021-04-13/canada-is-the-no-1-country-in-the-world-according-to-2021-best-countries

And the education system of Canada is one of the best in the world, read
the following to notice it:

How Canada became an education superpower

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40708421

And to know more about USA, read my following writing:

More philosophy about USA and its education system..

I invite you to look carefully at this 9 minutes video of Michio Kaku
an American theoretical physicist, and he explains something really
important to know about USA:

Michio Kaku: US has the worst educational system known to science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fphPeRvhjQ

Here is more proof, read my following writing about USA:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai
that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.”
But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for
brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for
educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried
Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a
closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about AI and about productivity and quality..