There is no proverb that is not true. -- Cervantes

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

SubjectAuthor
* [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falltlee1
+- Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debriswakal...@yahoo.com.sg
+* Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] Chiberini
|+- Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debrisltlee1
|`* Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] ChiByker
| `* Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accuratelyGeorge Black
|  `- Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debrisltlee1
`- Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rockrichie

1
[1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<cab38d69-8083-4033-a1cc-f438932f7c41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1938&group=soc.culture.china#1938

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news.uzoreto.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 08:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [1_fact,_2_descriptions]_China’s_rocket_debris_fal
ls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 9 May 2021 15:56 UTC

"Debris from China's Long March-5B Y2 carrier rocket reentered Earth's atmosphere at 10:24 am Beijing time on Sunday with most parts burning up during the process, China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) said. The location of the re-entry is 72.47 degrees east longitude and 2.65 degrees north latitude, indicating somewhere on the Arabian Sea west of the Maldives.

Despite clarification by China's space industry insiders and Foreign Ministry that the probability of the rocket remnants causing harm was extremely low, a number of Western media outlets, including CNN and The New York Times, as well as the US' Pentagon and NASA, claimed the debris was heading back to Earth in an "uncontrolled" manner and criticized China of being "irresponsible" for the ocean landing.

"The accusations were false, groundless," said Song Zhongping, an aerospace expert and TV commentator. "The so-called 'uncontrolled' trajectory refers to the loss of propulsion, but in no way means that China has lost track of its flight path and real-time location."

Every movement of the rocket fragments is being closely watched by China's space tracking network, and accurate predictions on its landing site were made accordingly and the flight course would avoid densely inhabited areas in the designing phase, Song told the Global Times on Sunday. "

Question:
1. Does lost of propulsion per se entail 'uncontrollable' decsent?
2. Do all uncontrollable descent means dangerous descent?

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<a89a0855-9699-4627-80a9-46651e051b4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1948&group=soc.culture.china#1948

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 01:07:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_[1_fact,_2_descriptions]_China’s_rocket_debris
_falls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted’
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 10 May 2021 08:07 UTC

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 11:56:50 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> "Debris from China's Long March-5B Y2 carrier rocket reentered Earth's atmosphere at 10:24 am Beijing time on Sunday with most parts burning up during the process, China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) said. The location of the re-entry is 72.47 degrees east longitude and 2.65 degrees north latitude, indicating somewhere on the Arabian Sea west of the Maldives.
>
> Despite clarification by China's space industry insiders and Foreign Ministry that the probability of the rocket remnants causing harm was extremely low, a number of Western media outlets, including CNN and The New York Times, as well as the US' Pentagon and NASA, claimed the debris was heading back to Earth in an "uncontrolled" manner and criticized China of being "irresponsible" for the ocean landing.
>
> "The accusations were false, groundless," said Song Zhongping, an aerospace expert and TV commentator. "The so-called 'uncontrolled' trajectory refers to the loss of propulsion, but in no way means that China has lost track of its flight path and real-time location."
>
> Every movement of the rocket fragments is being closely watched by China's space tracking network, and accurate predictions on its landing site were made accordingly and the flight course would avoid densely inhabited areas in the designing phase, Song told the Global Times on Sunday. "
>
> Question:
> 1. Does lost of propulsion per se entail 'uncontrollable' decsent?
> 2. Do all uncontrollable descent means dangerous descent?
-----------

Awwww... it didn't fall into a densely populated city and killed hundreds? What a disappointment it must have been to the west and the Indian corporate media. They were all praying hard for the worst.

China's rocket re-entry was no different from the re-entry of US, Indian and other countries' rockets. The only difference is that China's rocket re-entry is accompanied by massive bullshit from people who don't wish China well.

Wakalukong

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<s7bn9m$3s9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1960&group=soc.culture.china#1960

From: ber...@berini.com.ue (berini)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_[1_fact,_2_descriptions]_Chi
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 00:34:05 +0800
 by: berini - Mon, 10 May 2021 16:34 UTC

Those American officials involved in making false accusations.

The US's branding China should be censured and be recorded by China for
making insinuation of China.

Make no mistake, China should make the same insinuation of US firing their
booster rocket over the populated area.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<499772ad-2872-46a1-a63c-32561988dd34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1962&group=soc.culture.china#1962

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
_falls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 10 May 2021 17:51 UTC

Don't see any good coming from tit-for-tat. Anyway, NASA chief, currently Bill, is
political appointee. He is foremost a lawyer and a politician.

At the same time, China has no reason not to challenge NASA Chief's claim.
Was his accusation based on science? If so, let the world see it.

Given the commercialization trend of the "space industry", the world does need
to have science based guideline for space activities.

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 12:34:01 PM UTC-4, berini wrote:
> Those American officials involved in making false accusations.
>
> The US's branding China should be censured and be recorded by China for
> making insinuation of China.
>
> Make no mistake, China should make the same insinuation of US firing their
> booster rocket over the populated area.
>

> "ltlee1" wrote in message
> "Debris from China's Long March-5B Y2 carrier rocket reentered Earth's
> atmosphere at 10:24 am Beijing time on Sunday with most parts burning up
> during the process, China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) said. The location of
> the re-entry is 72.47 degrees east longitude and 2.65 degrees north
> latitude, indicating somewhere on the Arabian Sea west of the Maldives.
>
> Despite clarification by China's space industry insiders and Foreign
> Ministry that the probability of the rocket remnants causing harm was
> extremely low, a number of Western media outlets, including CNN and The New
> York Times, as well as the US' Pentagon and NASA, claimed the debris was
> heading back to Earth in an "uncontrolled" manner and criticized China of
> being "irresponsible" for the ocean landing.
>
> "The accusations were false, groundless," said Song Zhongping, an aerospace
> expert and TV commentator. "The so-called 'uncontrolled' trajectory refers
> to the loss of propulsion, but in no way means that China has lost track of
> its flight path and real-time location."
>
> Every movement of the rocket fragments is being closely watched by China's
> space tracking network, and accurate predictions on its landing site were
> made accordingly and the flight course would avoid densely inhabited areas
> in the designing phase, Song told the Global Times on Sunday. "
>
> Question:
> 1. Does lost of propulsion per se entail 'uncontrollable' decsent?
> 2. Do all uncontrollable descent means dangerous descent?

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<meydnSwHPvC05gT9nZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1964&group=soc.culture.china#1964

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.asian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 13:27:52 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 10 May 2021 18:27 UTC

"berini" wrote in message news:s7bn9m$3s9$1@dont-email.me...

> Those American officials involved in making false accusations.
>
> The US's branding China should be censured and be recorded by China for
> making insinuation of China.
>
> Make no mistake, China should make the same insinuation of US firing their
> booster rocket over the populated area.

The Chingchongs are paranoid that "CIA spies" will tune in to the de-orbit
frequency and send it back to earth a lot sooner than expected, for the same
reason their rockets don't have "destruct" mechanisms built into them should
they go awry. The Russkies are the same way for the same reason, letting
their rockets crash to the ground intact -- KABOOM!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl12dXYcUTo

Imagine the scramble if someone said, "It's coming this way!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX5GD1N7bEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9u-h_btBo

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=n1+rocket+explosion

Be sure to pass this on to your handlers in Beijing...

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<g9-dnRNsjrv4EgT9nZ2dnUU7-bPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1969&group=soc.culture.china#1969

Subject: Re:_[1_fact,_2_descriptions]_China’s_rocket_debris_falls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted’
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.asian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:54:11 +1200
 by: George Black - Mon, 10 May 2021 19:54 UTC

On 11/05/21 6:27 am, Byker wrote:
> "berini"  wrote in message news:s7bn9m$3s9$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Those American officials involved in making false accusations.
>>
>> The US's branding China should be censured and be recorded by China for
>> making insinuation of China.
>>
>> Make no mistake, China should make the same insinuation of US firing
>> their
>> booster rocket over the populated area.
>
> The Chingchongs are paranoid that "CIA spies" will tune in to the de-orbit
> frequency and send it back to earth a lot sooner than expected, for the
> same
> reason their rockets don't have "destruct" mechanisms built into them
> should
> they go awry. The Russkies are the same way for the same reason, letting
> their rockets crash to the ground intact -- KABOOM!:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl12dXYcUTo
>
> Imagine the scramble if someone said, "It's coming this way!:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX5GD1N7bEw
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9u-h_btBo
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=n1+rocket+explosion
>
> Be sure to pass this on to your handlers in Beijing...

These objects always break up as they hit the atmosphere.
Manned capsules are designed to stay in one bit

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<597d488c-6c92-459b-bd2b-7a57eb971cb4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1974&group=soc.culture.china#1974

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 03:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
_falls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 11 May 2021 10:46 UTC

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 3:54:20 PM UTC-4, George Black wrote:
> On 11/05/21 6:27 am, Byker wrote:
> > "berini" wrote in message news:s7bn9m$3s9$1...@dont-email.me...
> >>
> >> Those American officials involved in making false accusations.
> >>
> >> The US's branding China should be censured and be recorded by China for
> >> making insinuation of China.
> >>
> >> Make no mistake, China should make the same insinuation of US firing
> >> their
> >> booster rocket over the populated area.
> >
> > The Chingchongs are paranoid that "CIA spies" will tune in to the de-orbit
> > frequency and send it back to earth a lot sooner than expected, for the
> > same
> > reason their rockets don't have "destruct" mechanisms built into them
> > should
> > they go awry. The Russkies are the same way for the same reason, letting
> > their rockets crash to the ground intact -- KABOOM!:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl12dXYcUTo
> >
> > Imagine the scramble if someone said, "It's coming this way!:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX5GD1N7bEw
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9u-h_btBo
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=n1+rocket+explosion
> >
> > Be sure to pass this on to your handlers in Beijing...
> These objects always break up as they hit the atmosphere.
> Manned capsules are designed to stay in one bit

Of course, manned capsules are designed to stay in orbit and a rocket booster will
always breakup as they hit the atmosphere. Does not need to be a rocket scientist
to know that.

Question:
Is there scientific criteria to determine when the descent of a rocket booster is
controlled and when the descent is uncontrolled?

Re: [1 fact, 2 descriptions] China’s rocket debris falls to Earth as ‘accurately predicted’

<s7e8l6$tar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1978&group=soc.culture.china#1978

From: toi...@tr.com (richie)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_[1_fact,_2_descriptions]_China’s_rock
et_debris_falls_to_Earth_as_‘accurately_predicted

Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 23:42:37 +0800
 by: richie - Tue, 11 May 2021 15:42 UTC

On 9/5/2021 11:56 pm, ltlee1 wrote:
> "Debris from China's Long March-5B Y2 carrier rocket reentered Earth's atmosphere at 10:24 am Beijing time on Sunday with most parts burning up during the process, China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) said. The location of the re-entry is 72.47 degrees east longitude and 2.65 degrees north latitude, indicating somewhere on the Arabian Sea west of the Maldives.
>
> Despite clarification by China's space industry insiders and Foreign Ministry that the probability of the rocket remnants causing harm was extremely low, a number of Western media outlets, including CNN and The New York Times, as well as the US' Pentagon and NASA, claimed the debris was heading back to Earth in an "uncontrolled" manner and criticized China of being "irresponsible" for the ocean landing.
>
> "The accusations were false, groundless," said Song Zhongping, an aerospace expert and TV commentator. "The so-called 'uncontrolled' trajectory refers to the loss of propulsion, but in no way means that China has lost track of its flight path and real-time location."
>
> Every movement of the rocket fragments is being closely watched by China's space tracking network, and accurate predictions on its landing site were made accordingly and the flight course would avoid densely inhabited areas in the designing phase, Song told the Global Times on Sunday. "
>
> Question:
> 1. Does lost of propulsion per se entail 'uncontrollable' decsent?
> 2. Do all uncontrollable descent means dangerous descent?

Americans are sneering people at other people in trying to do their
mission.

They would laugh and cast smearing lingo at them. That is how they view
the world outside of them.