Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 23:59:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: India Virus
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Wed, 5 May 2021 06:59 UTC

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 2:57:02 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not immuned.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g

Only one post and it becomes big news.
WION -Worst Indian Online Nonsense, does not let it pass, as expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlXuz5QpJfI

China was mocked by so many around the world, including WION, when it was fighting the pandemic in Wuhan.

After China produced the vaccine, WION was at it again, doubting the safety of Chinese vaccine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVKvHde88o

China lost to India on vaccine race, it claimed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95V4PMzVPI

If only WION has been more attentive to what's happening in its own country, it might have helped to alert India to the ferocity of this second wave and the chaos India is in now. But it prefers to indulge in belittling, mocking and insulting China with all sorts of nonsense.

BTW, the Chinese authority has deleted the post. If WION were to be told to remove its nonsensical posts about China, it would defend itself on the ground of freedom-of-expression.

Re: India Virus

<s7171m$c21$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1894&group=soc.culture.china#1894

From: noo...@gmail.com (nooki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 00:55:20 +0800
 by: nooki - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:55 UTC

WION is just stupid thinking that if they exaggerate more and twist
themselves into making people around the world into believing their
fabricated stories were real and honest and independent, and most
importantly, the outcome of it, as everyone can see. This WION is a Indian's
run organisation has been going into their making into a arrogance.

"frodo sam0" wrote in message

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 2:57:02 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than
> previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not
> immuned.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g

Only one post and it becomes big news.
WION -Worst Indian Online Nonsense, does not let it pass, as expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlXuz5QpJfI

China was mocked by so many around the world, including WION, when it was
fighting the pandemic in Wuhan.

After China produced the vaccine, WION was at it again, doubting the safety
of Chinese vaccine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVKvHde88o

China lost to India on vaccine race, it claimed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95V4PMzVPI

If only WION has been more attentive to what's happening in its own country,
it might have helped to alert India to the ferocity of this second wave and
the chaos India is in now. But it prefers to indulge in belittling, mocking
and insulting China with all sorts of nonsense.

BTW, the Chinese authority has deleted the post. If WION were to be told to
remove its nonsensical posts about China, it would defend itself on the
ground of freedom-of-expression.

Re: India Virus

<6ed2bc7e-85f1-40d6-a95a-ba16ddefffb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1895&group=soc.culture.china#1895

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 6 May 2021 17:35 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 2:59:09 AM UTC-4, frodo sam0 wrote:
> On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 2:57:02 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> > India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not immuned.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g
> Only one post and it becomes big news.
> WION -Worst Indian Online Nonsense, does not let it pass, as expected.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlXuz5QpJfI
>
> China was mocked by so many around the world, including WION, when it was fighting the pandemic in Wuhan.
>
> After China produced the vaccine, WION was at it again, doubting the safety of Chinese vaccine.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVKvHde88o
>
> China lost to India on vaccine race, it claimed.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95V4PMzVPI
>
> If only WION has been more attentive to what's happening in its own country, it might have helped to alert India to the ferocity of this second wave and the chaos India is in now. But it prefers to indulge in belittling, mocking and insulting China with all sorts of nonsense.
>
> BTW, the Chinese authority has deleted the post. If WION were to be told to remove its nonsensical posts about China, it would defend itself on the ground of freedom-of-expression.

One question I would like to ask is this:
What if an Indian politician point out same set of facts as a mean to criticize the sorry state of Indian governance?
Would he or she be disgusting too?

Facts are facts. What the poster(s) seemingly failed to appreciate was that embarrassed Indians would be angry and then blame the China.
It is called 恼羞成怒 in Chinese.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: India Virus