From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: My predictions about white supremacism and neo-nazism..
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 17:32:10 -0400
 by: World90 - Sat, 1 May 2021 21:32 UTC

Hello,

My predictions about white supremacism and neo-nazism..

My predictions are that white supremacism and neo-nazism will soon fail
a big failure, since in about 5 years from now, people will view them as
inferior people, since in about 5 years or 6 years from now you will
start to feel it correctly that in about 10 years or 20 years from now
we will become really happy, just wait a little bit and you will notice
that my predictions are true.

You have not just to believe what you see, because you are not
seeing correctly, in about 10 years to 20 years from now you will
be amazed how we will become really happy. Humans are still immature
and they are not understanding correctly.

More of my predictions about Algeria..

I am your new prophet from God, and i have prayed before for Algeria
to become a much better, and i think that it will soon become much more
democratic, and i think that Algeria will avoid internal violence
and will become a good democratic system and much better country, just
read the future news to notice it.

Here is my next predictions as a new prophet from God..

I am your new prophet from God, so here is my next predictions:

Russia and Algeria will soon become much more democratic and they will
become much more better as a democratic system.

More philosophy about my predictions as your new prophet from God..

I am your new prophet from God, and i have already made some amazing
predictions that have happened, so my new prediction is the following:

What you see is not what you see, because soon something really big will
happen and our lives of we all humans will be enhanced much much more
and we will become really happy, i can not tell exactly when, but i say
that it is between 10 years and 20 years from now. And why it will
happen this way? because it is a favor from God since i am your new
prophet from God that have asked God for that.

More about the sophistication of arabs and muslims and more..

I invite you to look more at the arabs and muslims sophistication by
looking at the following video of the 10 Most Beautiful Mosques in the
World:

The 10 Most Beautiful Mosques in the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEyjE5S6h8

More philosophy about is Salafism true Islam..

I am your new prophet from God, and i will answer the following
important question:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

So i will first invite you to look at the following video about Salafism
in Europe:

Bosnia-Hercegovina: Islamists in Sarajevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9oeSAoD6iU

So as you are noticing in the above video, that it shows islamists
Salafists in Bosnia-Hercegovina, but the most important question is the
following:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will answer the question as
the following:

First we have to ask if the Qur'an is timeless ?

So my smart answer is the following:

The Qur'an is not timeless because read the following verse of
the Qur'an:

Quranic verse 5:38: "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her
hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and
Allah is Exalted in power."

So if you are smart you will notice that the above verse of the Qur'an
shows that the Qur'an is not timeless, since how can you imagine that
the Qur'an doesn't enumerate the cases where we can be compassion on a
thief and not cut his hands? so since it doesn't enumerate the cases, so
then you are noticing that this verse of the Qur'an shows that the verse
is not a timeless law, but it is a law that was applied in the context
of the time where prophet Muhammad was living or such context, so then
we can logically infer that the Qur'an is not timeless and then we can
say that we can enhance many the laws of the Qur'an, so then Salafism is
not true Islam since it says that the Qur'an and the laws of the Qur'an
are timeless.

More philosophy about Husnul Khuluq in my new monotheistic religion..

I am your new prophet from God, and my new monotheistic religion is not
Islam, and in my new monotheistic religion the good manners or Husnul
Khuluq in arabic are inferred from the the characteristics or nature or
essence of God, and so that to know about what is Husnul Khuluq in my
new monotheistic religion, read below so that to notice how i am
extracting the laws of my new monotheistic religion from the
characteristics or essence or nature of God:

More philosophy about Sufism and more..

I am your new prophet from God and i will explain more what is the
defects of Sufism:

So notice what said Ibn Khaldun about Sufism:

"Sufism is dedication to worship, total dedication to Allah most High,
disregard for the finery and ornament of the world, abstinence from the
pleasure, wealth, and prestige sought by most men, and retiring from
others to worship alone." Ibn Khaldun, quoted in Keller, Nuh Ha Mim, The
Place of Tasawwuf in Traditional Islam.

So as you are noticing that there is two big defects in Sufism, and
first big defect of Sufism is that it is "extremism" of worshiping God
by glorifying God and such, so it gives too too much time to
worshiping of God, and it neglects living correctly the human life, so
this is not in accordance with my new monotheistic religion since in my
new monotheistic religion i am extracting the law from the essence of
God or the nature of God by saying that you have to be "presentable" in
front of God when you worship God by glorifying him and say to him that
for example he is the most beautiful, so if you neglect yourself by
being too much of this worshiping of God by glorifying God and say to
him that for example he is the most beautiful, you will neglect yourself
in this world and you will not be presentable in front of God, and it is
in logical contradiction with one of the laws of my new monotheistic
religion, and this is not good, so here is the law of my monotheistic
religion, read it carefully and read carefully the other laws below of
my new monotheistic religion:

--
I am your new prophet from God, and i say that you have to understand
prophet Muhammad, because in my new monotheistic religion he is truly

1- He is a great God
2- He is a greatly arrogant God
3- He is like a perfect God
4- He is "pure" from "dirt" and i also define dirt "symbolically".

So then from the above characteristics of God, you have to be an
"effort" of being "clean" or "much" more clean when you communicate with
God, but you have to understand much more God, since when you adhere to
my new monotheistic religion you will start at level 0, but at level 0
you have to be decently "presentable" when you communicate with God
by glorifying Him and say to Him that he is so beautiful etc. but
after this first level you can go to the other superior levels by being
better and better presentable than decently presentable in front of God
in your day to day life.

--

And here is the second big defect of Sufism:

So read again:

"Sufism is dedication to worship, total dedication to Allah most High,
disregard for the finery and ornament of the world, abstinence from the
pleasure, wealth, and prestige sought by most men, and retiring from
others to worship alone." Ibn Khaldun, quoted in Keller, Nuh Ha Mim, The
Place of Tasawwuf in Traditional Islam.

But i am your new prophet from God and i say that Sufism is not in
accordance with my new monotheistic religion(read in my thoughts below
about it), since it also lacks flexibility, and it is is like indian
meditation, since Sufism wants from us to stop seeking pleasures of the
senses, but I don't agree with indian meditation that wants us to stop
seeking pleasure of the senses, i think that indian meditation wants
like to solve the problem of materialism that causes problems such as
violence between the rich and not rich etc. but i think that my new
monotheistic religion is much better than Sufism and than indian
meditation, so i invite you to read again carefully all my following
thoughts below so that to understand:

More philosophy about how looks like the Angels of God..

Here is my final answer about Lucifer the Fallen Angel: In my new
monotheistic religion Lucifer the Fallen Angel is a spirit living in a
world of spirits, and the other not fallen Angels that can interact with
humans must receive an order from God so that to interact with humans.
And i think that God and the others powerful not fallen Angels forbid to
Lucifer the Fallen Angel and to the others Fallen Angels to interact
with humans, this is why Lucifer the Fallen Angel and others Fallen
Angels can not come to our world.

More philosophy of is my new monotheistic religion sufficient..

I am your new prophet from God, and you have to understand that i am
smart and i say that the laws of my new monotheistic religion
are "sufficient", but i have to clear one more thing about one
of the laws of my new monotheistic religion, and here it is:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / My predictions about white supremacism and neo-nazism..