It's great to be smart 'cause then you know stuff.

interests / soc.culture.china / lame duck fucking filipino minister

SubjectAuthor
* lame duck fucking filipino ministerwog walker
+- Re: lame duck fucking filipino ministerkawaba
+- Re: lame duck fucking filipino ministerkawaba
`- Re: lame duck fucking filipino ministerOleg Smirnov

1
lame duck fucking filipino minister

<d1c75c16-8086-4a60-b1f7-e6569a6b32can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1929&group=soc.culture.china#1929

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 06:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: lame duck fucking filipino minister
From: wogwal...@gmail.com (wog walker)
 by: wog walker - Sat, 8 May 2021 13:25 UTC

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/philippines-foreign-minister-issues-expletive-laced-tweet-over-china-sea-dispute-2021-05-03/

This Filipino Foreign Minister is just a lame duck who is keen to show that he can fly (fuck would be more appropriate in this case).

He only dares to say it to China because he knows the Americans will back him up. He enjoys being backed by the Americans.

If he thinks he has any worth, he should tell the Malaysians to fuck-off from Sabah. Not only the Malaysians, but also the British and the Americans, will tell him to fuck-off.

For those who don't know, Sabah became a part of Malaysia under British arrangement, with US approval. On and off, the Philippines will make a noise about it but dare not enforce the claim.

Re: lame duck fucking filipino minister

<s78fj1$vc2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1939&group=soc.culture.china#1939

From: kawaba...@gmail.com (kawaba)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: lame duck fucking filipino minister
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 19:04:06 +0800
 by: kawaba - Sun, 9 May 2021 11:04 UTC

The US bribed and paid him to talk as vulgar as possible to show his power
of vulgarity that powers his high office in the Philippines.

Maybe US had bribed him, bypassing Duterte, to talk like this as a US
roughneck, with a promise to give him a green card to live in the US when he
retires.

Maybe he will also be "exempted" by US from prosecution by Duterte on him
for illegal offences in the Philippines.

A lot of Philippines top officials and even mayors have some forms of
corruptions.

Every official from top down has some illegal trades of drug money from
closing their eyes on the whopping numbers of drug dealers and peddlers in
Philippine's streets and society.

Maybe he will also be promised that his entire family and relatives will be
given green card to live and naturalised in US.

He probably had already moved his relatives to study or work in US already.

Henceforth, he is ready to speak more with vulgar words in order to show to
Duterte that he is his worthy foreign minister.

He is afraid at any time, Duterte will sack him and his future will be
ruined. So he has to get US to back him up and protect him for it.

"wog walker" wrote in message

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/philippines-foreign-minister-issues-expletive-laced-tweet-over-china-sea-dispute-2021-05-03/

This Filipino Foreign Minister is just a lame duck who is keen to show that
he can fly (fuck would be more appropriate in this case).

He only dares to say it to China because he knows the Americans will back
him up. He enjoys being backed by the Americans.

If he thinks he has any worth, he should tell the Malaysians to fuck-off
from Sabah. Not only the Malaysians, but also the British and the Americans,
will tell him to fuck-off.

For those who don't know, Sabah became a part of Malaysia under British
arrangement, with US approval. On and off, the Philippines will make a noise
about it but dare not enforce the claim.

Re: lame duck fucking filipino minister

<s78fj1$vc2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1940&group=soc.culture.china#1940

From: kawaba...@gmail.com (kawaba)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 19:02:33 +0800
 by: kawaba - Sun, 9 May 2021 11:02 UTC

"wog walker" wrote in message

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/philippines-foreign-minister-issues-expletive-laced-tweet-over-china-sea-dispute-2021-05-03/

This Filipino Foreign Minister is just a lame duck who is keen to show that
he can fly (fuck would be more appropriate in this case).

He only dares to say it to China because he knows the Americans will back
him up. He enjoys being backed by the Americans.

If he thinks he has any worth, he should tell the Malaysians to fuck-off
from Sabah. Not only the Malaysians, but also the British and the Americans,
will tell him to fuck-off.

For those who don't know, Sabah became a part of Malaysia under British
arrangement, with US approval. On and off, the Philippines will make a noise
about it but dare not enforce the claim.

Re: lame duck fucking filipino minister

<s7c2c1$q56$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1968&group=soc.culture.china#1968

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:38:22 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 10 May 2021 19:38 UTC

<wogwalker@gmail.com>,

> https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/philippines-foreign-minister-issues-expletive-laced-tweet-over-china-sea-dispute-2021-05-03/
>
> This Filipino Foreign Minister is just a lame duck who is keen to show
> that he can fly (fuck would be more appropriate in this case).
>
> He only dares to say it to China because he knows the Americans will
> back him up. He enjoys being backed by the Americans.
>
> If he thinks he has any worth, he should tell the Malaysians to fuck-off
> from Sabah. Not only the Malaysians, but also the British and the
> Americans, will tell him to fuck-off.
>
> For those who don't know, Sabah became a part of Malaysia under British
> arrangement, with US approval. On and off, the Philippines will make a
> noise about it but dare not enforce the claim.

Few years ago, Duterte manifested a serious intention to uncouple the
Philippines from the US, end the agreements enabling US troops there
and shift PH policy closer to "eurasianism".

At the time it caused sort of panics among the pro-US Filipino faction
<https://archive.is/3scCT>, and they smeared Duterte with caricatures
like this <https://archive.is/gZybS>.

Later, his de-US-zation enthusiasm waned, which looks like he could not
achieve an understanding with China on terms as good as he expected.
The Locsin's outburst may indicate a vexation about these broken hopes.
American writers rush to praise victory <https://bit.ly/3vTm02Q>, but
it's still to be seen.

interests / soc.culture.china / lame duck fucking filipino minister