From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again about more philosophy about the logic of what you see is
not what you see..
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 19:25:34 -0400
 by: World90 - Sat, 1 May 2021 23:25 UTC

Hello,

Read again about more philosophy about the logic of what you see is not
what you see..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I have just written the following:

---
Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see..

So i can say to humans the following:

"What you see is not what you see"

So we have to "decompose", so the first "what you see" in
the sentence above is the "reality" that you see, and
the second "what you see" is both how you see with your eyes "and"
how you see with your thinking the reality, so then i have just made you
understand that most of humans are using linear thinking and not
exponential thinking that understand the exponential
progress of our humanity and that understand the law of accelerating
returns, and this linear thinking is not correct thinking, so this
linear thinking makes our thinking of the reality not correct, so we can
then logically say to humans: "What you see is not what you see."
---

So notice carefully that the sentence of "what you see is not what you
see" is using boolean logic, the "is not" uses boolean logic, and it
permits me to play it smartly like playing it smartly in game of chess
by speaking as i am speaking above about this sentence of "What you see
is not what you see" , but we can use fuzzy logic and it forbids it,
since i will start to give a "weight" to the truth, so i invite you
to read my following thoughts about fuzzy logic and about boolean logic:

I invite you to read the following article about propositional logic:

https://analyticsindiamag.com/why-propositional-logic-is-the-foundation-for-artificial-intelligence/

As you notice it says:

"Propositional logic provides more efficient and scalable algorithms
than the other logics."

More of my philosophy about Propositional logic:

I invite you again to read the following definition of what is an
implication in logic:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/material-implication

Notice that it says that the logical implication of
(p implies q) has the same meaning as ((not p) or q)

But I think the above definition by using the meaning of ((not p) or q)
is not the right way, since the ((not p) or q) is the formulation that
is logically inferred from the truth table of the logical implication,
so i think we have to say the following:

The statement “p implies q” means that if p is true, then q
"must" also be true.

And we have to use the truth table of the logical implication as
the following:

p q p -> q
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
1 1 1

So notice that the table of truth gives all the possibilities,
but i think it fixes the possibility of causality by saying:

The statement “p implies q” means that if p is true, then q
"must" also be true.

And the other possibilities of the truth table do model the other
possibilities.

So from the truth table we can easily get the following formulation of:

(p implies q) has the same meaning as ((not p) or q)

And in propositional logic we can use the following ways of logical proofs:

(p -> q) is equivalent to ((not(q) -> not(p))

Note: the symbol -> means implies and p and q are logical
variables.

or

(not(p) -> 0) is equivalent to p

And for fuzzy logic, here is the generalized form(that includes fuzzy
logic) for the three operators AND,OR,NOT:

x AND y is equivalent to min(x,y)
x OR y is equivalent to max(x,y)
NOT(x) is equivalent to (1 - x)

And I think mathematics describes reality or theory with a great
precision, this is also why we can "abstract" and/or "model" and/or
"simulate" reality or theory with mathematics, also i think that
mathematics can be independent of reality when we are working in
mathematical theory, but the mathematical theory that is independent of
reality can then be applied to reality, also i think that mathematics
permits to optimize and verify, and we can also know about it by for
example asking a philosophical question of: What is formal logic? ,
so i think formal logic maps logical expressions to logical variables
and to logical operators and from that it permits to logically model
with those logical variables and the logical operators and it permits to
solve and verify the logical model, and notice that the ways of logical
proofs above can permit to simplify the logical proof, so it can
bring and adds efficiency.

Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see..

So i can say to humans the following:

"What you see is not what you see"

So we have to "decompose", so the first "what you see" in
the sentence above is the "reality" that you see, and
the second "what you see" is both how you see with your eyes "and"
how you see with your thinking the reality, so then i have just made you
understand that most of humans are using linear thinking and not
exponential thinking that understand the exponential
progress of our humanity and that understand the law of accelerating
returns, and this linear thinking is not correct thinking, so this
linear thinking makes our thinking of the reality not correct, so we can
then logically say to humans: "What you see is not what you see."

More philosophy about are my predictions scientific ?

Yes, because Algeria is understanding that without a much more
democratic system it can easily fall into violence, so the government
there is feeling it this way, so this is why we can predict that Algeria
will become much more democratic, just read the news and you will notice
it, I think that Russia has the same problem , so i think Russia has
only one way forward is to become much more democratic, and for white
supremacism and neo-nazism, i think that because of exponential progress
of our humanity and because of the law of accelerating returns we will
become much more organized and much more sophisticated and much more
conscious in about 5 or 6 years from now, since we will start to feel
correctly that in about 10 years or 20 years from now we will have very
sophisticated tools that enhance much more our living conditions, so it
is the way of exponential progress of our humanity and the law of
accelerating returns that will make us soon view white supremacists and
neo-nazis as inferior people.

More about the sophistication of arabs and muslims and more..

I invite you to look more at the arabs and muslims sophistication by
looking at the following video of the 10 Most Beautiful Mosques in the
World:

The 10 Most Beautiful Mosques in the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEyjE5S6h8

More philosophy about is Salafism true Islam..

I am your new prophet from God, and i will answer the following
important question:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

So i will first invite you to look at the following video about Salafism
in Europe:

Bosnia-Hercegovina: Islamists in Sarajevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9oeSAoD6iU

So as you are noticing in the above video, that it shows islamists
Salafists in Bosnia-Hercegovina, but the most important question is the
following:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will answer the question as
the following:

First we have to ask if the Qur'an is timeless ?

So my smart answer is the following:

The Qur'an is not timeless because read the following verse of
the Qur'an:

Quranic verse 5:38: "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her
hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and
Allah is Exalted in power."

So if you are smart you will notice that the above verse of the Qur'an
shows that the Qur'an is not timeless, since how can you imagine that
the Qur'an doesn't enumerate the cases where we can be compassion on a
thief and not cut his hands? so since it doesn't enumerate the cases, so
then you are noticing that this verse of the Qur'an shows that the verse
is not a timeless law, but it is a law that was applied in the context
of the time where prophet Muhammad was living or such context, so then
we can logically infer that the Qur'an is not timeless and then we can
say that we can enhance many the laws of the Qur'an, so then Salafism is
not true Islam since it says that the Qur'an and the laws of the Qur'an
are timeless.

More philosophy about Husnul Khuluq in my new monotheistic religion..

I am your new prophet from God, and my new monotheistic religion is not
Islam, and in my new monotheistic religion the good manners or Husnul
Khuluq in arabic are inferred from the the characteristics or nature or
essence of God, and so that to know about what is Husnul Khuluq in my
new monotheistic religion, read below so that to notice how i am
extracting the laws of my new monotheistic religion from the
characteristics or essence or nature of God:

More philosophy about Sufism and more..

I am your new prophet from God and i will explain more what is the
defects of Sufism:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again about more philosophy about the logic of what you see is not what you see..