From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy of what is slavery?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 22:03:12 -0400
 by: World90 - Thu, 6 May 2021 02:03 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy of what is slavery?

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think when there is no economies of scale that give us great things,
and when the society is disorganized with no decent economy and with no
decent education system and with no science and no technology you will
start to have slavery, slavery is a consequence of this kind of
inferiority of the society. So then you have to know how to be the right
"sophistication" so that we don't have slavery.

More precision about more philosophy of where is Love ?

I think i am smart and i say that we are constructing Love,
look at the fact that economies of scale resulted in the most affordable
price of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to
sacrifice profits, it is also Love, and economies of scale have
permitted great things, since they permit you to become much more
powerful and they also permit you to become rich or immaterially rich,
since look also how the price of accessing internet has become very low,
this has permitted you to access youtube and learn from youtube and from
internet at a very low price, and it is a great thing that has happened
to humanity, since i think that internet is by analogy like multitasking
and interaction of many many human brains that resulted or results in
something really big and really great, so internet also contains the
smartness of many many brains and internet contains a lot of data and
data of internet is growing exponentially and it is good for artificial
intelligence, and you have to know how to be selective by efficiently
using the right tools so that to search efficiently internet and so that
to learn from it. But you have also to know more about education and the
forms of human communication, so i I think that our societies are
experiencing many changes, among the many changes is that we are using
multimedia way of communicating like youtube, but if you notice
carefully this way of such youtube way is a form of human communication
that looks like an oral tradition that lacks good and precise thinking
and precise writing, so i think that we have to be careful since i think
that we have to "master" more the way of good and precise thinking
and precise writing so that to adapt correctly and efficiently,
so there is a "distinction" to be made about the form of human
communication, since i think that the form of good and precise thinking
and precise writing by also using hypertext and hyperlinks is the way to
go. So notice below how i am thinking and writing my philosophy with
a much more efficient way of doing since it is technical and it is a
much more efficient and precise way of thinking and writing. This is why
i have also just said the following:

More of my philosophy about the hyperlink and hypertext revolution and
the web..

I think the best things that have happened to internet is
the exponential growth of data and information on internet(and it is
good for artificial intelligence) and the how it is organized
efficiently, i mean this hypertext and hyperlink way of organizing
information on internet is "so" powerful and i think it is what have
revolutionized internet, here is the definition of hyperlink:

"A hyperlink is a word, phrase, or image that you can click on to jump
to a new document or a new section within the current document.
Hyperlinks are found in nearly all Web pages, allowing users to click
their way from page to page."

So this is why you have to be optimistic since i am also organizing my
thoughts of my philosophy and political philosophy more efficiently in
an hyperlink way too, but i will organize them much more efficiently as
a pdf and html book and you will be able to download them from my website.

So i am very optimistic about our world, since our humanity is
progressing in an exponential way, and data and information in internet
is growing in an exponential way, and our era of globalization has been
characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of
finance, and democratization of information, and economies of scale
resulted in the most affordable price of any product for the consumer
without the manufacturer having to sacrifice profits(and this economies
of scale needs globalization too) etc., so i think our world is becoming
much more powerful and efficient.

More philosophy about Economics and scalability and productivity and
quality..

I invite you to read the following interesting paper because it is
so important:

Tipping the scales in AI: How leaders capture exponential returns

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/tipping-the-scales-in-ai

I have just read the above paper and i have understood it and i will
talk more about something really important: In economics, economies of
scale resulted in the most affordable price of any product for the
consumer without the manufacturer having to sacrifice profits, and in
Microeconomics there is a so important thing that we call Diminishing
Marginal Returns in Economies of Scale, and it is a so much important
thing, since the most important in it is that you have to know how to
"avoid" this Diminishing Marginal Returns in Economies of Scale, and i
have invented sophisticated tools to do it, also i have invented
many many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am still inventing
scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am also inventing other
sophisticated software tools and softwares.

You can read more about Diminishing Marginal Returns in Economies of
Scale here:

Economies of Scale

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-microeconomics/chapter/economies-of-scale/

Also there is a so much important thing that we call "scalability",
and in economy you have to know how to "scale" efficiently productivity,
but you have to scale efficiently productivity by avoiding the above
problem of Diminishing Marginal Returns in Economies of Scale, and here
is what i am a saying about the scalability of productivity:

I have also just posted about the following thoughts from the following
PhD computer scientist:

https://lemire.me/blog/about-me/

Read more here his thoughts about productivity:

https://lemire.me/blog/2012/10/15/you-cannot-scale-creativity/

And i think he is making a mistake:

Since we have that Productivity = Output/Input

But better human training and/or better tools and/or better human
smartness and/or better human capacity can make the Parallel
productivity part much bigger that the Serial productivity part, so it
can scale much more (it is like Gustafson's Law).

And it looks like the following:

About parallelism and about Gustafson’s Law..

Gustafson’s Law:

• If you increase the amount of work done by each parallel
task then the serial component will not dominate
• Increase the problem size to maintain scaling
• Can do this by adding extra complexity or increasing the overall
problem size

Scaling is important, as the more a code scales the larger a machine it
can take advantage of:

• can consider weak and strong scaling
• in practice, overheads limit the scalability of real parallel programs
• Amdahl’s law models these in terms of serial and parallel fractions
• larger problems generally scale better: Gustafson’s law

Load balance is also a crucial factor.

So read my following thoughts about the Threadpool to notice that my
Threadpool that scales very well does Load balance well:

About the Threadpool..

I have just read the following:

Concurrency - Throttling Concurrency in the CLR 4.0 ThreadPool

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/archive/msdn-magazine/2010/september/concurrency-throttling-concurrency-in-the-clr-4-0-threadpool

But i think that both the methodologies from Microsoft of the Hill
Climbing and of the Control Theory using band pass filter or match
filter and discrete Fourier transform have a weakness, there weakness is
that they are "localized" optimization that maximize the throughput , so
they are not fair, so i don't think i will implement them, so then you
can use my following invention of an efficient Threadpool engine with
priorities that scales very well (and you can use a second Threadpool
for IO etc.):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/an-efficient-threadpool-engine-with-priorities-that-scales-very-well

And here is my other Threadpool engine with priorities:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/threadpool-engine-with-priorities

And read my following previous thoughts to understand more:

About the strategy of "work depth-first; steal breadth-first"..

I have just read the following webpage:

Why Too Many Threads Hurts Performance, and What to do About It

https://www.codeguru.com/cpp/sample_chapter/article.php/c13533/Why-Too-Many-Threads-Hurts-Performance-and-What-to-do-About-It.htm

Also I have just looked at the following interesting video about Go
scheduler and Go concurrency:

Dmitry Vyukov — Go scheduler: Implementing language with lightweight
concurrency

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy of what is slavery?