One learns to itch where one can scratch. -- Ernest Bramah

interests / soc.culture.china / [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

SubjectAuthor
* [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a naltlee1
+* Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate.bmoore
|+* Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed altlee1
||`* Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate.bmoore
|| `- Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate.ltlee1
|`- Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed aByker
`- Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed kimball

1
[American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<9ce13a37-fdd2-4c25-b67e-3d5855151055n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1861&group=soc.culture.china#1861

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 07:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 5 May 2021 14:38 UTC

American history is a tricky subject. Truth and political correct may get into each other.

"The “misspeaking” occurred on April 23, when Santorum addressed the Standing Up For Faith & Freedom Conference of the Young America’s Foundation. “We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes we have Native Americans but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture,” the former Pennsylvania senator said. Once video of the session made the rounds, obvious and righteous objections piled up, noting that the contributions of Native Americans are everywhere in contemporary American culture."

Rick Santorum is a former Pennsylvania senator. He is neither dumb or uneducated. He was misspeaking according to the political beautified and corrected version of American history. Otherwise, the above quoted speech amounts to admitting and applauding genocide.

Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<873a527e-7957-4ec6-9b0a-6df6e58f0da8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1862&group=soc.culture.china#1862

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 08:34:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate.
We birthed a nation from nothing. "
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 5 May 2021 15:34 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7:38:42 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> American history is a tricky subject. Truth and political correct may get into each other.
>
> "The “misspeaking” occurred on April 23, when Santorum addressed the Standing Up For Faith & Freedom Conference of the Young America’s Foundation. “We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes we have Native Americans but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture,” the former Pennsylvania senator said. Once video of the session made the rounds, obvious and righteous objections piled up, noting that the contributions of Native Americans are everywhere in contemporary American culture."
>
> Rick Santorum is a former Pennsylvania senator. He is neither dumb or uneducated. He was misspeaking according to the political beautified and corrected version of American history. Otherwise, the above quoted speech amounts to admitting and applauding genocide.

https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-don-lemon-chris-cuomo-161000830.html

Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<7639ba46-a0ae-4870-b2dc-278c59ed0a9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1863&group=soc.culture.china#1863

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 08:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 5 May 2021 15:38 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:34:36 AM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7:38:42 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > American history is a tricky subject. Truth and political correct may get into each other.
> >
> > "The “misspeaking” occurred on April 23, when Santorum addressed the Standing Up For Faith & Freedom Conference of the Young America’s Foundation. “We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes we have Native Americans but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture,” the former Pennsylvania senator said. Once video of the session made the rounds, obvious and righteous objections piled up, noting that the contributions of Native Americans are everywhere in contemporary American culture."
> >
> > Rick Santorum is a former Pennsylvania senator. He is neither dumb or uneducated. He was misspeaking according to the political beautified and corrected version of American history. Otherwise, the above quoted speech amounts to admitting and applauding genocide.
> https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-don-lemon-chris-cuomo-161000830.html

Your point, please.

Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<cda90e7d-14af-408e-94e0-a955df4cdf60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1864&group=soc.culture.china#1864

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 08:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
We birthed a nation from nothing. "
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 5 May 2021 15:40 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 8:38:41 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:34:36 AM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7:38:42 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > American history is a tricky subject. Truth and political correct may get into each other.
> > >
> > > "The “misspeaking” occurred on April 23, when Santorum addressed the Standing Up For Faith & Freedom Conference of the Young America’s Foundation. “We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes we have Native Americans but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture,” the former Pennsylvania senator said. Once video of the session made the rounds, obvious and righteous objections piled up, noting that the contributions of Native Americans are everywhere in contemporary American culture."
> > >
> > > Rick Santorum is a former Pennsylvania senator. He is neither dumb or uneducated. He was misspeaking according to the political beautified and corrected version of American history. Otherwise, the above quoted speech amounts to admitting and applauding genocide.
> > https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-don-lemon-chris-cuomo-161000830.html
> Your point, please.

Santorum is ignorant.

Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<842b16b5-5c34-4213-8f3c-302f830ff9d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1887&group=soc.culture.china#1887

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 08:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
We birthed a nation from nothing. "
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 6 May 2021 15:09 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:40:36 AM UTC-4, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 8:38:41 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > https://news.yahoo.com/cnns-don-lemon-chris-cuomo-161000830.html
> > Your point, please.
> Santorum is ignorant.

Is Santorum ignorant?
I don't really know.
Anyway, what would you say as a more well informed Santorum?

Re: [American History 101] "We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation from nothing. "

<s715me$1dk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1891&group=soc.culture.china#1891

From: kimb...@kimball.com.kr. (kimball)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 00:22:13 +0800
 by: kimball - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:22 UTC

US genocide all native Americans in US in order to to turn US to become
Americans. The speech amounted to admitting the genocide.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<f6Cdna2tBqR-5QD9nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2018&group=soc.culture.china#2018

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.global-warming,alt.history
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:07:14 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 13 May 2021 19:07 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7:38:42 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> American history is a tricky subject. Truth and political correct may get
> into each other.
>
> "The “misspeaking” occurred on April 23, when Santorum addressed the
> Standing Up For Faith & Freedom Conference of the Young America’s
> Foundation. “We came here and created a blank slate. We birthed a nation
> from nothing. I mean, there was nothing here. I mean, yes we have Native
> Americans but candidly there isn’t much Native American culture in
> American culture,” the former Pennsylvania senator said. Once video of the
> session made the rounds, obvious and righteous objections piled up, noting
> that the contributions of Native Americans are everywhere in contemporary
> American culture."
>
> Rick Santorum is a former Pennsylvania senator. He is neither dumb or
> uneducated. He was misspeaking according to the political beautified and
> corrected version of American history. Otherwise, the above quoted speech
> amounts to admitting and applauding genocide.

Why the Western Hemisphere never "caught up" with the Eastern:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8JVdpWCKeM&t=5267s