Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 01:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: India Virus
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Fri, 7 May 2021 08:26 UTC

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 5:42:58 AM UTC, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 10:57:02 AM UTC+8, wog wacker wrote:
> > India is being hit by another wave of coronavirus infections, bigger than previous waves. Even doctors who have been vaccinated twice are not immuned.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8K-JyVAj9g
>
> I think the problem is corruption. There are a number of viral videos showing healthcare workers not injecting vaccines into people's arms. The unused vaccine doses are later sold in the black market.
>
> Wakalukong
This resurgence of the COVID-19 has exposed the weaknesses of India - public health system, infrastructures, logistics, and of course corruption.

A bed--for-bribe scheme involving politicians has been exposed. Will those foreign aids reach those who require them most? Or will they end up in the hands of corrupt officials and their cronies? Or in the black market? Corruption may prove to be worse disease in India than the pandemic.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: India Virus