From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about Rachid Taha..
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 13:09:08 -0400
 by: World90 - Sun, 2 May 2021 17:09 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about Rachid Taha..

I invite you to listen to this Algerian singer that is genetically
a berber since most algerians are genetically berbers, and most
algerians were arabized, but he is singing in arabic and you will notice
that the arabic language is so beautiful, so listen to his following
beautiful arabic song and you will notice:

Rachid Taha - Habina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEoj0kPaI0k

More about the berber language..

So as you are noticing i am genetically a berber from Algeria,
since most of Algerians are genetically berbers, but what about
the language in Algeria? i don't have a problem with the arabic language
or english language or such, since i want to be sophisticated so i need
english and french and arabic to be more sophisticated, this is the way
of global civilization, since i think that today we have to learn many
languages or many programming languages so that to be efficient, this is
why i speak and write english and french and arabic, so the berberist
nationalism or nationalism are archaism because we have to evolve into
a much more sophisticated global civilization, and as you have noticed
i am also a descendant of prophet Muhammad.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about Rachid Taha..