From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about my future book of my philosophy..
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 17:56:27 -0400
 by: World90 - Mon, 3 May 2021 21:56 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about my future book of my philosophy..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I just written the following:

"I think i am a smart philosopher, and i have just invented much more
thoughts of philosophy, and since i am still inventing and thinking and
adding to my thoughts of my philosophy, so i will soon write a beautiful
and efficient html book that will efficiently organize my previous
thoughts of my philosophy and that will add much more of my new thoughts
of my philosophy and i will of course sell it at 9.99$ or 19.99$."

You have to understand my way of doing philosophy, it is
like "technical", but it will like simplify the technicality,
i mean that it uses "efficient" thoughts to make you a much more
efficient person, and that's good for "adaptation", and you will notice
that my book of my philosophy will be really efficient.

More philosophy about our Era and about the democratization process and
more..

I have just written the following:

--

I invite you to look at the following interesting video:

Future AI will REVOLUTIONIZE games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8RPnrP9W0

--

So as you are noticing by looking at the above video that games
development will soon be democratized with AI, so look at the

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see and more..

So i can say to humans the following:

"What you see is not what you see"

So we have to "decompose", so the first "what you see" in
the sentence above is the "reality" that you see, and
the second "what you see" is both how you see with your eyes "and"
how you see with your thinking the reality, so then i have just made you
understand that most of humans are using linear thinking and not
exponential thinking that understand the exponential
progress of our humanity and that understand the law of accelerating
returns, and this linear thinking is not correct thinking, so this
linear thinking makes our thinking of the reality not correct, so we can
then logically say to humans: "What you see is not what you see."

Look at the following video to understand more the way of exponential
thinking:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ&t=144s

More philosophy about the human existence..

I also invite you to read my following philosophy in my following
beautiful webpage about human existence:

https://scalable68.godaddysites.com/f/my-philosophy-about-human-existence

More philosophy about education and the forms of human communication..

I think that our societies are experiencing many changes,
among the many changes is that we are using multimedia
way of communicating like youtube, but if you notice
carefully this way of such youtube way is a form of human communication
that looks like an oral tradition that lacks good and precise thinking
and precise writing, so i think that we have to be careful since i think
that we have to "master" more the way of good and precise thinking
and precise writing so that to adapt correctly and efficiently,
so there is a "distinction" to be made about the form of human
communication, since i think that the form of good and precise thinking
and precise writing by also using hypertext and hyperlinks is the way to
go. So notice below how i am thinking and writing my philosophy with
a much more efficient way of doing since it is technical and it is a
much more efficient and precise way of thinking and writing.

This is why i have also just said the following:

More of my philosophy about the hyperlink and hypertext revolution and
the web..

I think the best things that have happened to internet is
the exponential growth of data and information on internet(and it is
good for artificial intelligence) and the how it is organized
efficiently, i mean this hypertext and hyperlink way of organizing
information on internet is "so" powerful and i think it is what have
revolutionized internet, here is the definition of hyperlink:

"A hyperlink is a word, phrase, or image that you can click on to jump
to a new document or a new section within the current document.
Hyperlinks are found in nearly all Web pages, allowing users to click
their way from page to page."

So this is why you have to be optimistic since i am also organizing my
thoughts of my philosophy and political philosophy more efficiently in
an hyperlink way too, but i will organize them much more efficiently as
a pdf and html book and you will be able to download them from my website.

So i am very optimistic about our world, since our humanity is
progressing in an exponential way, and data and information in internet
is growing in an exponential way, and our era of globalization has been
characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of
finance, and democratization of information, and economies of scale
resulted in the most affordable price of any product for the consumer
without the manufacturer having to sacrifice profits(and this economies
of scale needs globalization too) etc., so i think our world is becoming
much more powerful and efficient.

More of my philosophy about creativity and innovation..

I have just talked before about the importance of the following
statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good then the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or
from engineering? not at all !, since the product can become good by the
process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and
creativity needs globalization, since creativity and innovation come
from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and
i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following
interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

And read all my following thoughts about my philosophy as a philosopher:

More philosophy about the german philosopher Martin Heidegger..

I invite you to read the following article about the german philosopher
Martin Heidegger:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2009/jun/05/heidegger-philosophy

I am a philosopher and i think that the german philosopher Martin
Heidegger is an inferior philosopher, so i invite you to read all my
following thoughts of my philosophy since i think that my philosophy
is superior to other philosophies of other philosophers:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and
more..

Are Robots Coming for Our Jobs? Careful, It’s a Trick Question

https://singularityhub.com/2019/07/22/will-robots-take-our-jobs-careful-its-a-trick-question/

And notice that it says the following:

"...Economic disparities have become more pronounced, with those at the
top of corporate ladders raking in the money while much of the workforce
sees no difference in earnings. These disparities (along with the
technologies themselves) have fed into political polarization and helped
fuel a rise in identity politics, nationalism, and the election of
strongmen."

But i think my following philosophy gives a solution to the above
problem, so i invite you to read all my following thoughts of my
philosophy to notice it:

More of my philosophy about egoism and competition and collaboration and
cooperation..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Why is Communism So Appealing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0UAsaqaOc

I am not a communist, my political philosophy is different,
and i think my philosophy is better, and i am explaining it in
my below thoughts, i think that the philosophy of the philosopher and
economist Adam Smith was lacking on efficiency, since he said that
"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"
and i think it is not true, simply because creativity and innovation
come not only from competition and its egoism, but they also come from
ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries(so they
need globalization), but egoism of competition is too much extremism
that hurts because it has also the tendency to make ideas not
circulating and combining efficiently across nations and industries, so
my philosophy says that we have to seek like a balance between
competition and collaboration or cooperation, and this needs also
collaboration and cooperation by sharing ideas and sharing knowledge and
sharing PhD papers and sharing open source softwares etc. and here is my
new philosophy and model, read it carefully in my following thoughts:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about my future book of my philosophy..