"Plaese porrf raed." -- Prof. Michael O'Longhlin, S.U.N.Y. Purchase

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o More of my philosophy about how to be the much stronger spirit..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my new philosophy..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the right philosophy..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again about more of my philosophy of what is it to be really a

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of what is it to be really a gay..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about is human life worth living..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 13 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about money..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my way of doing..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my way of being like a genius..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about what is it to be a genius..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about operational research and about network

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct some last typos about more of my philosophy

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my final corrected post about more of my philosophy about 3D

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again about more of my philosophy about 3D stacking in CPUs and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about 3D stacking in CPUs and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct a last typo about more of my phil

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about Moore

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Moore’s Law and EUV

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o [The Price of Freedom] Why Is America So Bad at Keeping People Alive?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Read again about more of my philosophy about the knee of an M/M/n

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the knee of an M/M/n queue and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/12 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about hate..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again about more of my philosophy about the good business..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the good business..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China Increasingly Rejects English, and the World

By: wog wacker on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More of my philosophy about the network topology in multicores CPUs..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again about more of my philosophy about my PerlZip product and

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my PerlZip product and about my Open

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my education and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the poor local search ability of particle

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Will Evolution Lead Us to Self-Divinization? New Book on Posthumanism

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o America Played Into Al-Qaeda’s Hands

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Last U.S. Missile Strike in Afghanistan War Killed 7

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Opinion: Osama bin Laden changed history on 9/11, but not in the ways

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o ‘We were naive’: Ex-CIA, military and diplomatic

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. pulls missile defenses in Saudi Arabia amid Yem

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Claims Upper Hand Over Biden After Contentious Phone Call with

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Eastern Shore judge takes his own life as FBI moves in for arrest on

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/ 11/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Edward Snowden on Surveillance Capitalism

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

4

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about China and white negroes..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about graphene and about unlocking Moore

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of philosophy about graphene and about unlocking Moo

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about the Microchips that are 100 Times or 1000 times

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about SiFive P550 with RISC-V CPU and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Dangerous Illusions

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 23 Aug 2021

22

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/ 10/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o birmingham UK freemasons disrupt all communication going in and

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o british government threatens full scale nuclear war against China!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Birmingham UK freemasons roboticised xi jin ping!!!! Trillion

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Birmingham UK declares world war three with their mind/weather/earthquake

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Let's come together, right now, oh yeah, in sweet harmony!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Fri, 10 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o [The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghan colla

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: stroinski

o More precision, read again about more of my philosophy about DDR5 and

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about DDR5 and the next Sapphire Rapids CPU of

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o U.S. Warship Challenges China Claims Over Fortified South China Sea

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Migrant boats could be turned back to France/EU in new UK move [BBC]

By: A. Filip on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o We are now one step closer to limitless energy from Nuclear Fusion

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Re: From 0 to Cat 5 In 2 Days!

By: Byker on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o How will the Kung Flu evolve?

By: Byker on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o US back-pedals after Biden suggested it would defend Taiwan against

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 21 Aug 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: tois

o China's ISS Competitor Begins Construction In Orbit

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

4

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: tois

o My Miserable Story (9/ 9/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o a191013

By: 81-3-3288-6247 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: 81-3-3288-6247

o +81-3-3288-6247 a191009

By: +81-3-3288-6247 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: +81-3-3288-6247

o +81-3-3288-6247 a191009

By: +81-3-3288-6247 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: +81-3-3288-6247

o +81-3-3288-6247 a191004

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o More of my philosophy about the english language and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about democratization of

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the poor local search ability of particle

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o The Next Generation of Chips: Built by AI

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about democratization of technology and

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Future AI will REVOLUTIONIZE games

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Open source software promotes competitiveness and innovation in the

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o This is How IBM Will Revolutionize PC Gaming

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Multi-trillion Dollar Companies

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o [2400 children hospitalized in 7 days] Pediatric cases surge in U.S.

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Does an AMD Chiplet Have a Core Count Limit?

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o In the US, the AI Industry Risks Becoming Winner-Take-Most

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o [Joe Biden in trouble already?] Another Failed Presidency at Hand

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Visualizing China’s Energy Transition in 5 Charts

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/ 8/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 8 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Washington cannot define China-US climate cooperation: Global Times editorial

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o India’s Afghan pullout epitomizes Modi’s foreign

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

9

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: hotei

o China’s Tiangong vs. International Space Station:

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: .kitaro..

o My Miserable Story (9/7 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 7 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [Global Times InfoGraphic] Reasons why the US needs to be

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 28 Aug 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: franz

o Explainer: Why and how China is drastically limiting online gaming

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o Re: decline 2021 09

By: Byker on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o More of my philosophy about evolutionary algorithms and artificial

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again about more of my philosophy about education and more..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about education and more..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Covid vaccines remain ‘stunningly effective,

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o CHINA'S ECONOMIC MIRACLE IS A MYTH MADE BY EXPLOITATION OF MIGRANT WORKERS

By: Jedi Master on Sun, 5 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o My Miserable Story (9/ 6/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 6 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Minxin Pei on why China will not surpass the United States

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: lobo

o How Has Joe Biden Become So Unpopular?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 5 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: kerri

o Re: decline 2021 09

By: Byker on Sun, 5 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o My Miserable Story (9/5 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 5 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about AWK and about my education and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/4 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about Latino music..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Alcohol can cause immediate Risk of Atrial Fibrillation, research

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Re: The Spanish Flu ended without vaccines!!

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: David P.

o Re: China Goes "Woke"/Commie - Self Destruction ?

By: Byker on Sat, 4 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: SevenOverSix

o Paul Kennedy on whether China’s rise means America’s fall

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again, more precision about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about exponential improvement of computation

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about retirement and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read gain, more precision about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about diversifying the

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/3 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More about Moore’s law and about Bezos’ L

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 3 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Australia floats strategic dialogue with US to count

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 12 Aug 2021

17

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o [What Next?] Erik Prince: The US military may not be as capable as they claim

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 27 Aug 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Center for Security and Emerging Technology | 1 Executive Summary This paper co

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o Opinion | The ‘Forever War’ Hasn’t Ended by Pa

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 28 Aug 2021

10

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: wakal...@yahoo.com.s

o More of my philosophy about diversifying the investment in businesses

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about investing in

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about investing in businesses and stocks..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Delta Variant Outbreaks in Sparsely Vaccinated Asian Countries

By: David P. on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: David P.

o More of my philosophy about what is lacking in capitalism..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about programming and about operational

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/2 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Hyperloop One wants to link Dubai to Abu Dhabi in 12 minutes

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Reducing sugar in packaged foods can prevent disease in millions

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o AMD Leading Exascale Supercomputers with 2 Exaflop El Capitan

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Hybrid Air Vehicles: Is this the future of transportation ?

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Israeli scientists discover how to reverse cell aging

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Welcome to the Age of Wireless Electricity

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 2 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Thu, 26 Aug 2021

5

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Gronk

o Afghanistan, US, India, China

By: wog wacker on Mon, 19 Jul 2021

22

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: gerard jud

o Re: heavy and sluggish 2021 08

By: Byker on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o More philosophy of how to be attractive with the consumers..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my poems of

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my new poem of Love: "My beautiful Love has no memory loss"

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct my just new poem of Love called: "Am i just a

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my just new poem of Love called: "Am i just a shadow that you

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my personality..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my just new poem of Love called: "Am i just a shadow that you

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about my proverbs..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my proverbs..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about why you have to

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about why you have to prioritize so that to be

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about beauty..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision , i correct about more of my philosophy about my way

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my way of doing..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about how to be a smart

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about how to be a smart society..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my new poem of Love about Juliet and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about emergence and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more philosophy about quantum mechanics and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about quantum mechanics and Quantum computers and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (8/ 31/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin

By: Byker on Sat, 28 Aug 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o Read again about here is my just new poem called: "Notice how i

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my just new poem called: "Notice how i beautifully dance on

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 31 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of what is a beautiful poem of Love..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of how i am writing my poems of Love..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about from where i am getting my passion ?

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o God's Bridge to Eternal Life in Chinese

By: Bob Hoffman on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Bob Hoffman

o More of my philosophy about Japanese Ikigai..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o COVID law, from masks to lockdowns, is safety theater.

By: David P. on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: David P.

o More precision about more of my philosophy about China and how to

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about China and how to align the interest with

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about smartness of humans and motivation..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about motivation and interests and the meaning of

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about absurdism of the philosopher Albert

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (8/30 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about the meaning of life..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about motivation and interest and happiness..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the rightists and about the meaning of

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read my final corrected post about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about pedagogy and about the meaning of life..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about pedagogy and about the meaning of life..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about the belief in God..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the belief in God..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about the way of Allah...

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the way of Allah...

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about why God is not helping us correctly..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my premonitory dream from God and about

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my premonitory dream from God and about

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the bigger or smaller seed of Adam and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about the different conceptions of God..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More about how arabs are sophisticated people..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my new proverbs..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my new books and about my personality..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of philosophy about the meaning of life..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about the meaning of life..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (8/29 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 29 Aug 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 236 users online
Total messages: 2,301,680