From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about is human life worth living..
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:20:48 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:20 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about is human life worth living..

I think i am smart and i will say that human life is like a really
interesting game that attracts you when you are smart or you become
smart, so this game of human life is really interesting, so it is like
the reward in artificial intelligence, so when you play smartly at this
really interesting game of human life, the reward is also that you are
really interested to play smartly at this interesting game of human
life, so it is like a pleasure of life that pushes you like an engine to
be better, so it is how i describe my spirit, i am smart by playing it
smartly in a such way, so i think that those really interesting things
such pleasures of life are "like" powerful drugs that permits us to
appreciate human life and they are our engines.

More of my philosophy about money..

Money is not my primary goal, i want like to be the most smart by being
a sophisticated inventor and such, and i really know that i can easily
become really rich, so the most important for me is to be like the most
smart, it is smartness that attracts me and of course being smart for me
is also being wise man that knows , since as i said in my new
proverb(read it in my proverbs below) that when you are smart or you
become smart it is like mastering the tools of adaptation. And i am a
respectable man since i am a gentleman type of person, so you have to be
confident with me.

More of my philosophy about my way of doing..

My way of doing looks by logical analogy like Class Strugle of
communism, i mean that i don't accept that the most smart people are
more smart than me, so i have to prove that i am the most smart by
being an sophisticated inventor etc. so it is like a powerful engine
that permits me to be successful. And it is my kind of personality. Read
my following thoughts so that to notice it quickly:

More of my philosophy about my way of being like a genius..

I will explain how i am like a genius:

So when i look at the most smart people, i am not looking like you are
looking at them, i mean that i am finding the new smart patterns with my
fluid intelligence that permits me to win the fight of my adaptation and
to be really successful, so it is like being really efficient,
so i am really efficient by finding the new patterns or inventing the
patterns with my fluid intelligence that make me really successful, that
means that i am inventing the tools that make me become powerful and be
like a super Soldier. So i am also thinking Economies of scale and i am
thinking very fast exponential growth and i am thinking exponential
thinking. So it is by logical analogy like my following proverb:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
parleur efficace au beau parleur."

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about my new proverbs
and about dignity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/72FdpcFe9Vk

More of my philosophy about what is it to be a genius..

You have to believe me, since i am a gentleman type of person and i am
telling the truth, so here is what i think:

I think i am like a genius, since i have noticed that i can write
beautiful poetry without learning how to write beautiful poetry,
so i am inventing quickly beautiful poetry, and i can write a
sophisticated philosophy without learning how to write a sophisticated
philosophy, so i am inventing quickly my new sophisticated philosophy,
and i can write fast a new really sophisticated and very good movie
without learning how to write a very good and sophisticated movie, so i
can invent it, so i can do good marketing without learning how to do
good marketing, since i can invent the good way of marketing, and i have
invented quickly many proverbs etc. etc. so as you are noticing i am an
inventor, and i am this kind of inventor and as you have noticed i have
also invented many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, and you
will know more about me when i will soon invent many much more
sophisticated products..

More of my philosophy about operational research and about network
topologies and more..

First you have to also know that i have done the following:

1- I have a university level Diploma in microelectronics and informatics
2- I have also studied one year in applied mathematics at university of
Montreal and i have succeeded this one year.
3- I have studied network administration and worked as a network
administrator
4- I have worked as a software developer consultant and as a network
administrator, and here is my company in Canada that is called
Cyber-NT communications:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/2246777231

5- I have studied operational research using sophisticated mathematics
in it.
6- I am an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms
and i have invented some powerful software tools for parallelism and i
have specialized in parallel programming and synchronization
algorithms and software compression etc.
7- I will write many books about my new philosophy and about how to be
successful and about parallelism and about my scalable algorithms and
algorithms.

etc.

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms and about my way of doing, read my following
thoughts here to notice it:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And i have just noticed that the guy in the below video that is talking
about: "Ring or Mesh, or other? AMD's Future on CPU Connectivity", has a
PhD, and to know more about him, look at the following video about him:

How I Got into Technology Journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6CF8csr23k

So as you are noticing in the above video that my education and
experience is not the same as him, this is why you are noticing that i
am talking below about his video and about what is lacking in his video,
so read it again carefully:

More of my philosophy about the knee of an M/M/n queue and more..

Here is the mathematical equation of the knee of an M/M/n queue in
queuing theory in operational research:

1/(n+1)^1/n

n is the number of servers.

So then an M/M/1 has a knee of 50% of the utilization, and the one of
an M/M/2 is 0,578, so i correct below:

More of my philosophy about the network topology in multicores CPUs..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Ring or Mesh, or other? AMD's Future on CPU Connectivity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8teWvMXK99I&t=904s

And i invite you to read the following article:

Does an AMD Chiplet Have a Core Count Limit?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16930/does-an-amd-chiplet-have-a-core-count-limit

I think i am smart and i say that the above video and the above article
are not so smart, so i will talk about a very important thing that is
lacking on the above video and the above article, and it is the
following, read the following:

Performance Scalability of a Multi-core Web Server

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221046211_Performance_scalability_of_a_multi-core_web_server

So notice carefully that it is saying the following:

"..we determined that performance scaling was limited by the capacity of
the address bus, which became saturated on all eight cores. If this key
obstacle is addressed, commercial web server and systems software are
well-positioned to scale to a large number of cores."

So as you notice they were using an Intel Xeon of 8 cores, and the
application was scalable to 8x but the hardware was not scalable to 8x,
since it was scalable only to 4.8x, and this was caused by the bus
saturation, since the Address bus saturation causes poor scaling, and
the Address Bus carries requests and responses for data, called snoops,
and more caches mean more sources and more destinations for snoops that
is causing the poor scaling, so as you notice that a network topology of
a Ring bus or a bus was not sufficient so that to scale to 8x on an
Intel Xeon with 8 cores, so i think that the new architectures like Epyc
CPU and Threadripper CPU can use a faster bus or/and a different network
topology that permits to both ensure a full scalability locally in the
same node and globally between the nodes, so then we can notice that a
sophisticated mesh network topology not only permits to reduce the
number of hops inside the CPU for good latency, but it is also good for
reliability by using its sophisticated redundancy and it is faster than
previous topologies like the ring bus or the bus since
for example the search on address bus becomes parallelized, and it looks
like the internet network that uses mesh topology using routers, so it
parallelizes, and i also think that using a more sophisticated topology
like a mesh network topology is related to queuing theory since we can
notice that in operational research the mathematics says that we can
make the queue like M/M/1 more efficient by making the server more
powerful, but we can notice that the knee of a M/M/1 queue is around 50%
, so we can notice that by using in a mesh topology like internet or
inside a CPU you can by parallelizing more you can in operational
research both enhance the knee of the queue and the speed of executing
the transactions and it is like using many servers in queuing theory and
it permits to scale better inside a CPU or in internet.

Click here to read the complete article