From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct some last typos about more of my philosophy
about hate..
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:05:28 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:05 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct some last typos about more of my philosophy about
hate..

Why i am not hating jews and i am not hating gays and i am not hating
USA etc. ? since i think that this kind of doing is a philosophical
immaturity, since i think that we have to know how to be the positive
spirit of the good business so that to not bring misery and destruction,
this is why we have to become much more sophisticated so that to be the
good business, so you are understanding my way of doing, since also you
can easily notice that adaptation requires from us to give a great
weight of importance to being much more sophisticated by being well
educated, since here is my new proverb that explains my way of doing and
read below how i am smartly redefining Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More precision about more of my philosophy about my proverbs..

I have invented fast many proverbs, and you can read them below,
but i think my proverbs are smart, so let us take a look at my following
proverb:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

So is my above proverb in logical contradiction with my two following
proverbs(and read my answer just below):

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

No, there is no logical contradiction between my above proverbs since in
my first proverb above about adaptation, the kind of "adaptation" sets
the kind of tools that you need, so if you need to adapt in internet, so
it depends on your kind of adaptation of your kind of job that for
example will set the size of knowledge about internet that you need so
that to adapt efficiently in your kind of job, so you are understanding
the idea, so my above proverb about adaptation is efficient since it is
adaptative to the contexts or situations.

And read carefully my following thoughts on how i am redefining
Utilitarianism so that to understand more my way of doing:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

Read my previous thoughts:

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions
that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises
happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future.

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about my new proverbs
and about dignity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/72FdpcFe9Vk

More of my philosophy about the good business..

I think i am smart, and i will say that there is something that
is lacking in politics and such, and it is the spirit of being the good
business, i think that we have also to think of being the good business
so that we become much more sophisticated, and we have not to be whites
that hate blacks and berbers that hate arabs etc. since those kinds
of agressive nationalisms are divisive and not good for good business,
so i think that Donald Trump was also an agressive nationalist president
that was divisive and not good for business, and i also think that
nationalisms like the one of Algeria or Syria or Russia are an agressive
nationalisms that are divisive and that are not good for good business,
so i think that the most important think in good business is the
positive spirit of the good business, and you have to know how to
be this positive spirit by also understanding that you have to know how
to well balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation,
and when you are stupid you will think that being cooperation is not the
right way to do, but i think that it is not right since you can easily
notice that even Open source software, that is also a cooperation and
that is not an egoism, enhances creativity and competitiveness and
innovation locally and globally(since we have also to enhance them
globally), so read the following to notice it:

Open source software promotes competitiveness and innovation in the EU
, and could help achieve digital sovereignty, according to a Commission
study

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsolutions-entreprise.developpez.com%2Factu%2F318176%2FLes-logiciels-open-source-favorisent-la-competitivite-et-l-innovation-au-sein-de-l-UE-et-pourraient-permettre-d-atteindre-la-souverainete-numerique-selon-une-etude-de-Commission%2F

This is why i am not in accordance with the economist and philosopher
Adam Smith that said the following about its Liberalism way of doing:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

So read my following thoughts about my new model that i call Coopetition
that has to be a well balance between competition and collaboration or
cooperation:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YSaGSfcYmtc

And read also my following thoughts about Adam Smith:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.