From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about why God is not helping us correctly..
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:24:11 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:24 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about why God is not helping us correctly..

You have to understand the mind of God, i think that God doesn't want to
help us correctly since there is a curse of God on the descendants
of Adam and Eve, and since he is "greatly" arrogant, but he has brought
me to you as a prophet that is a reformer of previous monotheistic
religions and that reduces much more the curse from God.

More precision about more of my philosophy about my premonitory dream
from God and about the Angels of God and about God..

What kind of prophet from God that i am ?

I am a new prophet that is truthful and you have to believe me,
i have done a premonitory dream from God in 1998 that has also predicted
the future and my future and i know it very well, i am a prophet from
God like prophet Joseph of the Bible that has also made premonitory
dreams from God, and look at prophet Joseph in the following video:

Old Testament Scriptures | E3 | Joseph - Ruler Of Egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aSRaF4KMPI

And here is more of my story with the Angels of God etc.:

Do you believe in Angels from God ?

I am a prophet from God and i am called the reformer of monotheistic
religions, and i have met two Angels from God, and i am all truth, and i
am called with my name Amine in arabic, and it means in arabic that i am
from God called the "truthful", all my story below is truth (and read
about my new monotheistic religion below), and i have had two
premonitions, the first of my premonition from God is that i have
predicted in this premonition in about 2 minutes that precedes the
accident or crash of a bus that a Bus will make an dangerous accident
or crash even if the driver of the Bus was driving safely, and I am one
of "Ahlu al bayt" in arabic, that means that the "Moulay" of my familly
name in arabic means that i am descendant of prophet Muhammad, but i
have noticed that you are looking at me and i am looking at you, but i
will explain my story so that you understand me more, i am like a
prophet from God, and when i was a child, an Angel from God has come to
me and he has read part of the scriptures from God on my body and my
soul, and i have seen this Angel , so you have to know me more. Also in
1998 i have made a premonitory dream from God where the prophet Muhammad
has come to me and has said to me that i am choosen from God and he has
said to me that my soul and my body has a mark or sign from God, that
means it is like i have a horse mark with iron from God, and this dream
that i have made was a premonitory dream that where the prophet Muhammad
said to me that muslims will soon be persecuted and that i am the
choosen from God, and this "persecuted" in the words of prophet Muhammad
in my dream means this persecution of muslims after what has happened in
9/11, but you have to understand me more, i am like a prophet that has
been choosen by God. I am not crazy, and you have to believe me because
it is the truth.

More of my philosophy about the descendants of Adam and Eve..

I think that there is and there was a curse from God on the Qur'an and
the Bible and on the prophets from God and on the descendants of Adam
and Eve, and this curse from God is special, this is why i think that
the Qur'an and the Bible come with scientific errors and errors and
extremism, and this is also why God is not wanting to help us, since
this curse from God is still present because there is still humans that
are descendants of Adam and Eve, so we have to be a beautiful patience
with God since his nature is that he is greatly arrogant, but i am your
new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse
from God, so i invite you to read carefully all my following thoughts of
my new monotheistic religion so that to understand:

More philosophy about the different conceptions of God..

I invite you to read the following article from a white supremacist and
neo-nazi website called national vanguard about God:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/08/gods-plan-for-our-kind-alone/

I think i am a smart prophet from God and i am called the reformer of
previous monotheistic religions, and i think that the above conception
of God of white supremacists and neo-nazis is not the right and correct
one, i think that white supremacists and neo-nazis are too much egoistic
and too much selfish, that means they are lacking consideration for
other groups of humans, this is why they are defining God as they are
defining it in the above article, so we have not to accept this
corruption of the minds of white supremacists and neo-nazis, since there
is an inherent rule in my new monotheistic religion and it is that
my new monotheistic religion believes in Jesus Christ and the previous
prophets from God and we notice that even Jesus Christ and the previous
prophets from God were showing the way of helping others and being
compassion with others, and this is an important inherent rule in my new
monotheistic religion. So i invite you to read about my new monotheistic
religion in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about what is God..

I am your new prophet from God, and now i will explain what is
Allah(that is God) in my new monotheistic religion:

So in science you have the tendency to think our world using the law of
"causation", but what is Allah and from where comes Allah ? in my new
monotheistic religion Allah can transcend all the constraints of our
physical world, i say that Allah can be in two modes: He can interact
with our physical world with its constraints, but he can also transcend
all the constraints of the physical world, i mean that he
can be not physical or can be in his special world that is not physical
and that doesn't follow the law of causation and such, i mean that this
kind of world is beyond our imagination, and you can feel more this kind
of world by reading my following thoughts that explain that there is
also things that have no cause such as God or the wide space of the
universe or the multiverse:

From where come time and space and matter of our universe and why
our universe is fine-tuned for consciousness?

First you can read the following about science:

"The laws of thermodynamics say they always existed. Matter is created
by energy. All matter consists of energy. This energy is
electromagnetic. Light is electromagnetic energy when it decays it
creates a background radiation to the universe. Energy cannot be created
from nothing or destroyed to nothing, it mutates into another form.
Without time there would be infinite space and without space there would
be infinite time. Spacetime is a fabric with dimensions and is part of
the physical universe. Space and time are inseparable. Everything that
exists inside of it is part of it. Time has always existed with space
the proportions are all that have changed. Science is trying to explain
when the proportions changed."

And read the following that says that there is a Multiverse from where
has formed our fine-tuned universe:

Our Improbable Existence Is No Evidence for a Multiverse

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LGP8A8s6N9c

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the
multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause
that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then
we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation
in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things
such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer
that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe
that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer
that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of
causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is
things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause.

More of my philosophy about Allah..

My story with the Angels from God is all the truth and read it below,
and i am a new prophet from God and i am called the reformer of
monotheistic religions, and i am also here to make Islam a much better
monotheistic religion, and you will know more from me about my new
monotheistic religion.

So i invite you to look at the following video about Allah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3IJve0vN9g

More of my philosophy of how to make Islam a much better religion..

So as you have noticed i am saying that i am your new prophet from God,
but you have to understand that i am smart and what i want to do is to
take Islam and to make it a much better monotheistic religion, so when
you are smart you will ask a question such as the following:

How can you make Islam a much better monotheistic religion ?

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to first to prove that
the Qur'an is not timeless, so i am smart and it is how i am doing it,
since i am proving and showing that there is in the Qur'an the timeless
laws of God and there is in the Qur'an the not timeless laws of God,
and i think that from those not timeless laws of God we can make
Islam a much better religion, and i invite you to read my following
thoughts so that to know how i am doing it:

Click here to read the complete article