From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about my new books and about my personality..
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:31:17 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:31 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my new books and about my personality..

I think i am smart, and i think i am also a smart philosopher,
and you have to understand my way of doing, since i am not just
specialized in parallel programming and synchronization algorithms,
but i will write a book about operational research, and i will write
two books about my new philosophy and about philosophy and about
how to be successful and i will write a book about parallel programming
and about my new scalable algorithms and algorithms, and of course
i will sell all my books, and i have also invented some powerful
software tools for parallel programming that i will sell them, and i
have invented other softwares that uses my scalable algorithms and i
will sell them too, and i have invented many scalable algorithms and i
will continu to invent other scalable algorithms, so stay tuned !

I will give an example of how i am an inventive and creative, i have
just read the following book (and of other books like it) of a PhD
researcher about operational research and capacity planning, here they are:

Performance by Design: Computer Capacity Planning by Example

https://www.amazon.ca/Performance-Design-Computer-Capacity-Planning/dp/0130906735

So i have just found that there methodologies of those PhD researchers
for the E-Business service don't work, because they are doing
calculations for a given arrival rate that is statistically and
empirically measured from the behavior of customers, but i think that it
is not correct, so i am being inventive and i have come with my new
methodology that fixes the arrival rate from the data by using an
hyperexponential service distribution(and it is mathematical) since it
is also good for Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks and i will write a
powerful book about it that will teach my new methodology and i will
also explain the mathematics behind it and i will sell it, and my new
methodology will work for cloud computing and for computer servers.

More precision about more of philosophy about the meaning of life..

I think i am also a philosopher that is smart, and i invite you to
read the following article about: Jordan Peterson: ‘The pursuit of
happiness is a pointless goal’:

Jordan Peterson: ‘The pursuit of happiness is a pointless goal’

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2018/jan/21/jordan-peterson-self-help-author-12-steps-interview

Notice that the most important thing to notice in this article is the
following sayings of Jordan Peterson:

---

“‘Happiness’ is a pointless goal. Don’t compare yourself with other
people, compare yourself with who you were yesterday. No one gets away
with anything, ever, so take responsibility for your own life. You
conjure your own world, not only metaphorically but also literally and
neurologically. These lessons are what the great stories and myths have
been telling us since civilisation began.”

“It’s all very well to think the meaning of life is happiness, but what
happens when you’re unhappy? Happiness is a great side effect. When it
comes, accept it gratefully. But it’s fleeting and unpredictable. It’s
not something to aim at – because it’s not an aim. And if happiness is
the purpose of life, what happens when you’re unhappy? Then you’re a
failure. And perhaps a suicidal failure. Happiness is like cotton candy.
It’s just not going to do the job.”

But how do we build meaning? By putting it before expediency. Which is
quite close to simply “acting right”. Peterson believes that everyone is
born with an instinct for ethics and meaning. It is also a matter of
responsibility – you need to have the courage to voluntarily shoulder
the great burden of being in order to move towards that meaning. This is
what the biblical stories tell us. The great world stories have a moral
purpose – they teach us how to pursue meaning over narrow self-interest.
Whether it’s Pinocchio, The Lion King, Harry Potter or the Bible, they
are all saying the same thing – take the highest path, pick up the
heaviest rock and you will have the hope of being psychologically reborn
despite the inevitable suffering that life brings.

---

So i think that i am a smart philosopher and i say that the philosophy
in the above sayings of Jordan Peterson is not correct and not right,
and i think that my new philosophy is much better and i will soon extend
my new philosophy with some new creative ideas and i will write an
efficient book about it and i will sell it, so stay tuned !.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.