From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about how to be the much stronger spirit..
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:12:26 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 03:12 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about how to be the much stronger spirit..

I will ask a philosophical question of:

Why are you more happy when you eat a delicious meal ?

I think i am smart and i am seeing a new pattern with my fluid
intelligence, since so that to be much more happy you can
think of simply having much more of this pleasures of human life,
but it is not the correct answer, because the smart pattern
that i see with my fluid intelligence is that the delicious
meal is a level of perfection that permits you to be more happy,
so i think that happiness comes from being more perfection
and when you attain a certain level of perfection you will be a much
stronger spirit that permits you to be much more happy and that will
become the main engine that guides your human life correctly, and my
two following proverbs explain it more correctly:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

"In my philosophy our past and our future prevent us from living
peacefully our present, so the best way is to be much more peace by
being Stability that is obtained with the force of perfection, because
when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then you
resist better instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality"

"Dans ma philosophie notre passé et notre futur nous empêchent de vivre
paisiblement notre présent, donc le meilleur moyen est d'être beaucoup
plus de paix en étant la stabilité qui s'obtient avec la force de la
perfection, car quand tu deviens plus parfait tu augmentes tes forces,
alors tu résistes mieux aux instabilités, et je pense que c'est comme
une loi de la morale"

More of my philosophy about my new philosophy..

I think i am smart and i will extend my new philosophy and i will write
a book about it, but i think that what we need is the much stronger
spirit using the right "mechanisms", so there is the hard mechanisms
like the laws and there is the soft mechanisms, but i think that there
is something between, i mean that you have also to have the charisma
when talking to people and you have to convince them "powerfully" of how
they have to follow the new philosophy that constructs the new type of
man that has the much stronger spirit.

More of my philosophy about the right philosophy..

In my new philosophy the right way to do is to construct a new type of
man that has a much stronger spirit, and in my philosophy having a much
stronger spirit is not being well educated, so you have to make the
difference so that to be efficient and smart, and having a much stronger
spirit is the good engine, and having a much stronger spirit will permit
humanity to be much more happy, so in my new book of my new philosophy i
will explain how to construct this new type of man that has this much
stronger spirit, and i will also write another book about how to be
successful.

I think that being gay is not being homosexual or bisexual and such, i
think the right definition of being gay is being happily excited or
MERRY,it is being in a gay mood like i am being in a gay mood, so i am
really a gay, you can read my right definition of it here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

So why i am really a gay by my above definition ? since my spirit is
strong and this permits me to be really a gay and in a gay mood, so this
permits me to appreciate human life, and if you want to understand
correctly the way of my being really a gay, here is my new proverbs that
explain how i am a strong spirit that permits me to be really a gay:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

"In my philosophy our past and our future prevent us from living
peacefully our present, so the best way is to be much more peace by
being Stability that is obtained with the force of perfection, because
when you become more perfect you increase your strenghts , then you
resist better instabilities, and I think this is like a law of Morality"

"Dans ma philosophie notre passé et notre futur nous empêchent de vivre
paisiblement notre présent, donc le meilleur moyen est d'être beaucoup
plus de paix en étant la stabilité qui s'obtient avec la force de la
perfection, car quand tu deviens plus parfait tu augmentes tes forces,
alors tu résistes mieux aux instabilités, et je pense que c'est comme
une loi de la morale"

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

More of my philosophy about is human life worth living..

I think i am smart and i will say that human life is like a really
interesting game that attracts you when you are smart or you become
smart, so this game of human life is really interesting, so it is like
the reward in artificial intelligence, so when you play smartly at this
really interesting game of human life, the reward is also that you are
really interested to play smartly at this interesting game of human
life, so it is like a pleasure of life that pushes you like an engine to
be better, so it is how i describe my spirit, i am smart by playing it
smartly in a such way, so i think that those really interesting things
such pleasures of life are "like" powerful drugs that permits us to
appreciate human life and they are our engines.

More of my philosophy about money..

Money is not my primary goal, i want like to be the most smart by being
a sophisticated inventor and such, and i really know that i can easily
become really rich, so the most important for me is to be like the most
smart, it is smartness that attracts me and of course being smart for me
is also being wise man that knows , since as i said in my new
proverb(read it in my proverbs below) that when you are smart or you
become smart it is like mastering the tools of adaptation. And i am a
respectable man since i am a gentleman type of person, so you have to be
confident with me.

More of my philosophy about my way of doing..

My way of doing looks by logical analogy like Class Strugle of
communism, i mean that i don't accept that the most smart people are
more smart than me, so i have to prove that i am the most smart by
being an sophisticated inventor etc. so it is like a powerful engine
that permits me to be successful. And it is my kind of personality. Read
my following thoughts so that to notice it quickly:

More of my philosophy about my way of being like a genius..

I will explain how i am like a genius:

So when i look at the most smart people, i am not looking like you are
looking at them, i mean that i am finding the new smart patterns with my
fluid intelligence that permits me to win the fight of my adaptation and
to be really successful, so it is like being really efficient,
so i am really efficient by finding the new patterns or inventing the
patterns with my fluid intelligence that make me really successful, that
means that i am inventing the tools that make me become powerful and be
like a super Soldier. So i am also thinking Economies of scale and i am
thinking very fast exponential growth and i am thinking exponential
thinking. So it is by logical analogy like my following proverb:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
parleur efficace au beau parleur."

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about my new proverbs
and about dignity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/72FdpcFe9Vk

More of my philosophy about what is it to be a genius..

You have to believe me, since i am a gentleman type of person and i am
telling the truth, so here is what i think:

I think i am like a genius, since i have noticed that i can write
beautiful poetry without learning how to write beautiful poetry,
so i am inventing quickly beautiful poetry, and i can write a
sophisticated philosophy without learning how to write a sophisticated
philosophy, so i am inventing quickly my new sophisticated philosophy,
and i can write fast a new really sophisticated and very good movie
without learning how to write a very good and sophisticated movie, so i
can invent it, so i can do good marketing without learning how to do
good marketing, since i can invent the good way of marketing, and i have
invented quickly many proverbs etc. etc. so as you are noticing i am an
inventor, and i am this kind of inventor and as you have noticed i have
also invented many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, and you
will know more about me when i will soon invent many much more
sophisticated products..

Click here to read the complete article