From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the english language and more..
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 19:31:04 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 23:31 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the english language and more..

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video:

Why English is easy to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh0AxqLMGDk

And here is what i just written before:

More of my philosophy about the english language..

I have just read the following english webpage, i invite you to read it
to notice:

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/verb-tenses/

So notice that the verb tenses in the english language are easy to learn
and easy to understand, since i think that all the verb tenses are easy
but i think that the only verb tenses that are a "little" bit more
difficult than others are the Present perfect or continuous and Past
perfect or continuous, since they refer to actions that occurred in an
indefinite time in the past or began in the past and continued or
continuing to the present time, so i think all the english verb tenses
are easy, so i think that the english language is easy to learn and easy
to understand, and it is "much" more easy than the french or chinese or
the arabic languages, and i think that the english language is a really
efficient language and i Love it, since i have also invented many
proverbs and poems of Love in english too, so i think that the english
language is and will be the winner.

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about my new proverbs
and about dignity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/72FdpcFe9Vk

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.