From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision about more of my philosophy about China and how to
align the interest with right global mission..
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:24:52 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:24 UTC

Hello,

More precision about more of my philosophy about China and how to align
the interest with right global mission..

China bans people under 18 from playing video games for more than three
hours per week

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fjeux.developpez.com%2Factu%2F317975%2FLa-Chine-interdit-aux-moins-de-18-ans-de-jouer-a-des-jeux-video-pendant-plus-de-trois-heures-par-semaine-pour-mettre-fin-a-une-dependance-croissante%2F

So I just said the following:

The great weight of importance of smartness of humans gives motivation
to humans and if we think about the important values of human life, i
can notice that they also give motivation to humans, but this kind of
motivation is a kind of pleasure of life, since it comes from the
interests that are interesting for us that have to be aligned with the
right global mission and that gives also a kind of reward, so it is in
accordance with my thoughts below that say that the meaning of life
comes from pleasures of life, and pleasures of life gives happiness.

So i think my above thoughts are logically consistent since you can
carefully read my following post about the exponential progress of our
humanity so that to notice it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/AKcN-UFoXCw

So as you notice i am saying above that motivation comes from the
interests that are interesting for us that have to be aligned with the
right global mission and that gives also a kind of reward, so as
you notice i am saying that it has to be aligned with the right global
mission, and i think it is what is doing China that bans people under 18
from playing video games for more than three hours per week(read above),
and i will say that it is in accordance with Japanese Ikigai that is
like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or
"balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as
concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to better the
world, so i also think that Japanese Ikigai gets the "passion" from the
"mission".

Thank you,
Amine MoulAy Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More precision about more of my philosophy about China and how to align the interest with right global mission..