From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: We are now one step closer to limitless energy from Nuclear Fusion
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:17:55 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 17:17 UTC

Hello,

We are now one step closer to limitless energy from Nuclear Fusion

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/we-are-now-one-step-closer-to-limitless-energy-from-nuclear-fusion

And read the following news:

Hyperloop One wants to link Dubai to Abu Dhabi in 12 minutes

Hyperloop One, one of the companies working to realize the subsonic
train project (1,126 km / h) imagined in 2013 by Elon Musk, the founder
of Tesla Motors and SpaceX , has just concluded a new major partnership
in the Arab Emirates United. The company based in California (United
States) will study the possibility of creating a Hyperloop line
connecting the city of Dubai to the capital Abu-Dhabi, just under 160
kilometers away. Travel time should only take 12 minutes compared to
around two hours by road.

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.futura-sciences.com%2Ftech%2Factualites%2Ftrains-hyperloop-veut-relier-dubai-abou-dabi-12-minutes-91363%2F

Virgin Hyperloop unveils how its capsules will connect cities at over
1,000 km / h

"The company claims that its transport solution will be able to
transport 50,000 passengers per hour at a speed of 1,078 km / h and
without the least polluting emissions . According to the simulator found
on the Virgin Hyperloop site, a Paris-Marseille trip would only take 49
minutes."

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.futura-sciences.com%2Ftech%2Factualites%2Fhyperloop-virgin-hyperloop-devoile-capsules-vont-relier-villes-plus-1-000-km-h-84082%2F

Reducing sugar in packaged foods can prevent disease in millions

Cutting 20 percent of sugar from packaged foods and 40 percent from
beverages could prevent 2.48 million cardiovascular disease events (such
as strokes, heart attacks, cardiac arrests), 490,000 cardiovascular
deaths, and 750,000 diabetes cases in the U.S. over the lifetime of the
adult population, according to a new study.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/08/210827082431.htm

AMD Leading Exascale Supercomputers with 2 Exaflop El Capitan
Supercomputer in 2023

El Capitan will drive unprecedented advancements in HPC and AI, powered
by the next-generation AMD EPYC CPUs and Radeon Instinct GPUs. It will
be a 2 exaflop supercomputer for Lawrence Livermore Labs.

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/08/amd-leading-exascale-supercomputers-with-2-exaflop-el-capitan-supercomputer-in-2023.html

Hybrid Air Vehicles: Is this the future of transportation ?

Read more here:

https://www.rebellionresearch.com/hybrid-air-vehicles?fbclid=IwAR20GouC83VIRJmRKArXenVbrOUdpziRGTrj1v5LrSvLeaXdVlRQOlzaO7I

Israeli scientists discover how to reverse cell aging

A team of scientists has found why elderly people are more susceptible
to COVID-19 and are working to reverse the aging process of the body’s
immune system

Read more here:

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientists-discover-how-to-reverse-cell-aging-678081?fbclid=IwAR0PG_01teTA3pJ-FFxthvZDeYq6dylF1X6GnT-pYtekByKMSMI96zfUXo4

Welcome to the Age of Wireless Electricity

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/welcome-to-the-age-of-wireless-electricity

Solar Domes Could Desalinate Seawater at a Commercial Scale

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/solar-domes-could-desalinate-seawater-at-a-commercial-scale

Scientists Reveal World’s First 3D-Printed, Marbled Wagyu Beef

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/scientists-reveal-worlds-first-3d-printed-marbled-wagyu-beef

Technological Singularity: An Impending "Intelligence Explosion"

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/technological-singularity-an-impending-intelligence-explosion

Licensed drug could reduce SARS-CoV-2 infection by up to 70 per cent,
reveals study

Read more here:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-08-drug-sars-cov-infection-cent-reveals.html?fbclid=IwAR0nz0jzL2s6UwlColOO9WfBTmnwuAvraW2rIQLbQRFBjiEitOrgF01-v8E

NASA's 'Quiet' Supersonic X-59 Jet Approaches First Flight

"Newly released timelapse footage from the US space agency shows the
merging of the "the major aircraft sections" of NASA's X-59 Quiet
SuperSonic Technology (QueSST) aircraft, a blog post from NASA explains.

The X-59, whose design was first revealed to the public in 2019, is
gradually taking shape as NASA, in partnership with Lockheed Martin,
aims to create a jet that could reignite commercial supersonic air
travel almost two decades after the Concorde's last flight."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/nasas-quiet-supersonic-x-59-jet-approaches-first-flight

Rotating Water Desalination Device Is Up to 400% More Efficient

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/rotating-water-desalination-device-is-up-to-400-more-efficient

Helion Energy Says It Will Offer the World's First Commercial Fusion Power

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/helion-energy-commercial-fusion-power

New Nanoscale Material Harvests Hydrogen Fuel From the Sea

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/new-nanoscale-material-can-harvest-hydrogen-fuel-from-the-sea

Solar-Powered Desalination Device Aims to Deliver Water to 400,000 Kenyans

"Turning seawater into potable water is typically an expensive and
polluting process. Now, Climate Fund Manager and Solar Water Solutions
have a revolutionary solution with zero carbon footprint.."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/solar-powered-desalination-device-aims-to-deliver-water-to-400000-kenyans

Meeting global climate targets will lead to 8 million more energy jobs
worldwide by 2050

Read more here:

https://techxplore.com/news/2021-07-global-climate-million-energy-jobs.html

RNA breakthrough creates crops that can grow 50% more potatoes, rice

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2021-07-rna-breakthrough-crops-potatoes-rice.html?fbclid=IwAR12K6sbYerhk76q8PcHYJnRAl9rE_fLQQ5O6jjczT5HWXPYrYg_1NW8cVU

Elon Musk: 'Extremely Safe' Nuclear Plants Possible

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/elon-musk-extremely-safe-nuclear-plants-possible

And read all my following writing:

More of my philosophy about do we have to limit Growth..

I invite you to read the following paper:

Limits to Growth? – A Perspective on the Perpetual
Debate

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15693430512331342592

I am a techno-optimist and think we have to be optimistic because of our
exponential progress, and notice in the above paper that we are
efficiently solving the problem of economic limitation through resource
depletion, and i think we will solve efficiently economic limitation
through the production of waste.

And i invite you to read all my following news so that to notice
that our world is progressing quickly and exponentially:

100-Qubit Quantum Computing System Unveiled

Read more here:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/atom-computing-unveils-100-qubit-quantum-computing-system

Universal Hydrogen Makes Airlines Switch From Jet Fuel to Green Hydrogen

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/icelandair-among-airlines-making-the-switch-to-hydrogen-fuel

Bill Gates-Backed New Meat Alternative Is Made Out of a Volcanic Microbe

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/bill-gates-backed-new-meat-alternative-is-made-out-of-a-volcanic-microbe

Antiaging Gene Therapies Extend Lifespan of Mice by 41%

"If humans experienced the same antiaging effect as the mice then humans
would live to a median age of 100 with these treatments."

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/07/antiaging-gene-therapies-extend-lifespan-of-mice-by-41.html#more-171929

A new condenser can harvest drinking water from the air 24/7

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/a-new-condenser-can-harvest-drinking-water-from-the-air-24-7

Nuclear Fusion Startup Helion Energy Surpasses 100 Million Degrees Celsius

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/06/nuclear-fusion-startup-helion-energy-surpasses-100-million-degrees-celsius.html

And read more here:

Helion passes 100 million degrees Celsius

https://world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Helion-announces-fusion-milestones

Universal vaccine targets coronaviruses to prevent future pandemics

"Scientists at the University of North Carolina Gillings School of
Global Public Health have developed a universal vaccine that protected
mice not just against COVID-19 but also other coronaviruses and
triggered the immune system to fight off a dangerous variant."

Read more here:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-06-universal-vaccine-coronaviruses-future-pandemics.html?fbclid=IwAR3HUdxjC7bttndbT6tkeNagiRrdQQi8RFrliZXUysTEuKAfahXQApKi63U

World's First 100% Hydrogen "Skateboard" Truck Has A 500 Mile Range

"French manufacturer Gaussin intends to release the first prototype for
its next-generation "skateboard" for trucks in mid-2021, according to a
press release from the company. The company says it will be the first
100 percent hydrogen truck skateboard for class 8 tractors and straight
trucks."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / We are now one step closer to limitless energy from Nuclear Fusion