From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about programming and about operational
research and capacity planning..
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 12:55:44 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:55 UTC

Hello,
'

More of my philosophy about programming and about operational research
and capacity planning..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Here are the currently scheduled Guerrilla training classes:

http://perfdynamics.com/Classes/schedule.html

And notice that the Guerrilla training classes provide also the PDQ
Modeling Workshop.

And i have just read the following book (and of other books like it) of
a PhD researcher about operational research and capacity planning, here
they are:

Performance by Design: Computer Capacity Planning by Example

https://www.amazon.ca/Performance-Design-Computer-Capacity-Planning/dp/0130906735

So i have just found that there methodologies of those PhD researchers
for the E-Business service don't work, because they are doing
calculations for a given arrival rate that is statistically and
empirically measured from the behavior of customers, but i think that it
is not correct, so i am being inventive and i have come with my new
methodology that fixes the arrival rate from the data by using an
hyperexponential service distribution(and it is mathematical) since it
is also good for Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks and i will write a
powerful book about it that will teach my new methodology and i will
also explain the mathematics behind it and i will sell it, and my new
methodology will work for cloud computing and for computer servers.

And here is my interesting PDQ for Delphi and Freepascal, read about it
carefully:

This is a port by Amine Moulay Ramdane of PDQ version 6.2.0 to Delphi on
Windows and to Freepascal on both Windows and Linux, i have also
provided you with two demos, one queuing MM1 demo, and another Jackson
network demo. Also i have provided you with my html tutorial on how to
solve analytically the Jackson network problem provided to you as a PDQ
demo.

You can download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pdq-for-delphi-and-freepascal

PDQ is an analytic queueing-circuit analyzer made freely available under
MIT/X11 license from www.perfdynamics.com

Read more about PDQ here:

http://www.perfdynamics.com/Tools/PDQ.html

And i have also implemented M/M/n queuing model simulation with Object
Pascal, here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/m-m-n-queuing-model-simulation-with-object-pascal

I have also implemented Maxflow algorithm for Delphi and FreePascal,
here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/maxflow-algorithm-for-delphi-and-freepascal

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.