From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again about more of my philosophy about the good business..
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 21:24:47 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:24 UTC

Hello..

Read again about more of my philosophy about the good business..

I think i am smart, and i will say that there is something that
is lacking in politics and such, and it is the spirit of being the good
business, i think that we have also to think of being the good business
so that we become much more sophisticated, and we have not to be whites
that hate blacks and berbers that hate arabs etc. since those kinds
of agressive nationalisms are divisive and not good for good business,
so i think that Donald Trump was also an agressive nationalist that was
divisive and not good for business, and i also think that nationalisms
like the one of Algeria or Syria or Russia are an agressive
nationalisms that are divisive and that are not good for good business,
so i think that the most important think in good business is the
positive spirit of the good business, and you have to know how to
be this positive spirit by also understanding that you have to know how
to well balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation,
and when you are stupid you will think that being cooperation is not the
right way to do, but i think that it is not the right since you can
easliy notice that even Open source software, that is also a cooperation
and that is not an egoism, enhances creativity and competitiveness and
innovation locally and globally(since we have also to enhance them
globally), so read the following to notice it:

Open source software promotes competitiveness and innovation in the EU
, and could help achieve digital sovereignty, according to a Commission
study

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsolutions-entreprise.developpez.com%2Factu%2F318176%2FLes-logiciels-open-source-favorisent-la-competitivite-et-l-innovation-au-sein-de-l-UE-et-pourraient-permettre-d-atteindre-la-souverainete-numerique-selon-une-etude-de-Commission%2F

This is why i am not in accordance with the economist and philosopher
Adam Smith that said the following about its Liberalism way of doing:

"Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations"

So read my following thoughts about my new model that i call Coopetition
that has to be a well balance between competition and collaboration or
cooperation:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YSaGSfcYmtc

And read also my following thoughts about Adam Smith:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.