From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,sci.med.diseases,can.politics
Subject: China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 13:46:40 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 18:46 UTC

Oh, like I'm really peeing my pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDCCxHZFN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXa3Z4sGu5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYCg5qWipZQ

Re: China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin

<7ckqigtl8jva6tputqlug2gkpo7efq52dd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4781&group=soc.culture.china#4781

Subject: Re: China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,sci.med.diseases,can.politics
From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 21 21:50:11 UTC
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 21:50 UTC

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:02:01 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
<gregorycarritithetocharity@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 28 August 2021 at 11:46:47 UTC-7, Byker wrote:
>> Oh, like I'm really peeing my pants:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDCCxHZFN0
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXa3Z4sGu5Q
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYCg5qWipZQ
>
>Be great if the USA and Canada could ban all Chinese imports and deport all their nationals. For the record I do buy products from China more or less routinely. Said hi to a Falun Gonger handing out pamphlets on the Seawall yesterday. The persecution and torture of these ppl in China is very evil and in my opinion very stupid. Free Tibet, Hong Kong , the persecuted Moslems and the two CDN greed pig hostages. Freedom of the press and an independent judiciary for China.

We're in agreement as supporting the deportation of peoples with
slanted eyes. What I would do different would be to include all the
jews infesting our lands in this mass deportation. A place without
jews or gooks is heaven

Re: China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin

<6d53c60c-ea87-4f07-b463-29cb0f7d2170n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4789&group=soc.culture.china#4789

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 06:40:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:40 UTC

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 9:50:13 PM UTC, hlwd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:02:01 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
> <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Saturday, 28 August 2021 at 11:46:47 UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> >> Oh, like I'm really peeing my pants:
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDCCxHZFN0
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXa3Z4sGu5Q
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYCg5qWipZQ
> >
> >Be great if the USA and Canada could ban all Chinese imports and deport all their nationals. For the record I do buy products from China more or less routinely. Said hi to a Falun Gonger handing out pamphlets on the Seawall yesterday. The persecution and torture of these ppl in China is very evil and in my opinion very stupid. Free Tibet, Hong Kong , the persecuted Moslems and the two CDN greed pig hostages. Freedom of the press and an independent judiciary for China.
>

> We're in agreement as supporting the deportation of peoples with
> slanted eyes. What I would do different would be to include all the
> jews infesting our lands in this mass deportation. A place without
> jews or gooks is heaven

"supporting the deportation of peoples with slanted eyes."
Those would include your allies like Japs, S. Koreans, Taiwanese, etc.

"include all the jews infesting our lands in this mass deportation."
What about the Muslims?

interests / soc.culture.china / China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin