Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 23:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: birmingham UK freemasons disrupt all communication going in and
coming out of and within China!!!!
From: ayaz.s.s...@gmail.com (Ayaz Siddiqi)
 by: Ayaz Siddiqi - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 06:50 UTC

They not only suppress and control our minds but also our vocal cords. They suppress and control powered speakers with a global army of mimic performer soldiers. The suppress and control our tongues, our facial expressions, our digestive and respiratory systems. They can force us to cut our own throats. They can disable permanently our electric/electronic Infrastructure. They have and continue to create bad weather around the world and earthquakes and tsunamis with the loss of millions of lives. They have declared and implemented economic warfare against China and the whole trillion world.

You better wake up cunts or they'll kill you in your beds!!!