Actually, my goal is to have a sandwich named after me.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’

SubjectAuthor
* [The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghan collaltlee1
+- Re: [The Mystery deepens] Exclusrezinki
`- Re: [The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghastroinski

1
[The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’

<73fb8aac-c4cf-4559-a5d7-714c78c001f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4860&group=soc.culture.china#4860

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [The_Mystery_deepens]_Exclusive:_Before_Afghan_colla
pse,_Biden_pressed_Ghani_to_‘change_perception’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:44 UTC

Reuters reviewed a transcript of the presidential phone call and has listened to the audio to authenticate the conversation. The materials were provided on condition of anonymity by a source who was not authorized to distribute it.

"In the call, Biden offered aid if Ghani could publicly project he had a plan to control the spiraling situation in Afghanistan. “We will continue to provide close air support, if we know what the plan is,” Biden said. Days before the call, the U.S. carried out air strikes to support Afghan security forces, a move the Taliban said was in violation of the Doha peace agreement.

The U.S. president also advised Ghani to get buy-in from powerful Afghans for a military strategy going forward, and then to put a “warrior” in charge of the effort, a reference to Defense Minister General Bismillah Khan Mohammadi.

Biden lauded the Afghan armed forces, which were trained and funded by the U.S. government. “You clearly have the best military,” he told Ghani. “You have 300,000 well-armed forces versus 70-80,000 and they’re clearly capable of fighting well.” Days later, the Afghan military started folding across provincial capitals in the country with little fight against the Taliban.

In much of the call, Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”"

https://www.reuters.com/world/exclusive-call-before-afghan-collapse-biden-pressed-ghani-change-perception-2021-08-31/

The mystery deepens.
Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’. But why?
And for whose benefit?

Ghani and the Afghan government was military weak. It was not a matter of perception around the world. Not matter how hard Ghani tried, the Taliban would still know Ghani and the Afghan government was weak.

Re: [The Mystery deepens] Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’

<sh4lds$kp6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4882&group=soc.culture.china#4882

From: rezi...@rezinkitono.com.qb (rezinki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_[The_Mystery_deepens]_Exclus
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:01:56 +0800
 by: rezinki - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:01 UTC

The request to change perception is to make US looks good in Afghanistan.

It has to look good even in its fight against the Taliban, even when
withdrawal is going to take place.

The weakness of the Afghan government is shown up and the lethargic of the
Afghan army in response with it.

The state of lacking energy is then shown up in the Afghan troops in the
military.

They seem to know the Afghan government is not to going survive if the
Taliban regains its footholds.

Hence a lot of Afghan people working for US from troops to interpreters and
intelligence are showing up to be experiencing fatigue or tiredness.

Hence Biden has to tell Afghan's Ghani to shore up its low energy drive of
government, in order to inspire those well-trained Afghan troops will not be
in fatigue too.

After Biden announced its complete withdrawal, the lethargic Afghan
government collapsed. The Afghan also followed and collapsed too.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<sheakb$tpp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4960&group=soc.culture.china#4960

From: toi...@tr.com (stroinski)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_[The_Mystery_deepens]_Exclusive:_Before_Afgha
n_collapse,_Biden_pressed_Ghani_to_‘change_perception

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:59:03 +0800
 by: stroinski - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:59 UTC

On 4/9/2021 8:44 am, ltlee1 wrote:
> Reuters reviewed a transcript of the presidential phone call and has listened to the audio to authenticate the conversation. The materials were provided on condition of anonymity by a source who was not authorized to distribute it.
>
> "In the call, Biden offered aid if Ghani could publicly project he had a plan to control the spiraling situation in Afghanistan. “We will continue to provide close air support, if we know what the plan is,” Biden said. Days before the call, the U.S. carried out air strikes to support Afghan security forces, a move the Taliban said was in violation of the Doha peace agreement.
>
> The U.S. president also advised Ghani to get buy-in from powerful Afghans for a military strategy going forward, and then to put a “warrior” in charge of the effort, a reference to Defense Minister General Bismillah Khan Mohammadi.
>
> Biden lauded the Afghan armed forces, which were trained and funded by the U.S. government. “You clearly have the best military,” he told Ghani. “You have 300,000 well-armed forces versus 70-80,000 and they’re clearly capable of fighting well.” Days later, the Afghan military started folding across provincial capitals in the country with little fight against the Taliban.
>
> In much of the call, Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”"
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/exclusive-call-before-afghan-collapse-biden-pressed-ghani-change-perception-2021-08-31/
>
> The mystery deepens.
> Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’. But why?
> And for whose benefit?
>
> Ghani and the Afghan government was military weak. It was not a matter of perception around the world. Not matter how hard Ghani tried, the Taliban would still know Ghani and the Afghan government was weak.

People from external can see clear and sharp on how they performed and
handled. They can also see clearly how competent and incompetent they were.

Even the corrupt minded ministers and subordinates can be known to
outside people.

The people inside and outside can also know how greedy the ministers and
government and military were.

They can see how much money is "legally" taken for project and siphoned
for themselves and relatives.

They can also see how they put all the friends and relatives into jobs
that were no opened to others.

If the people working in government were unsatisfied with seeing the
incompetent of their tops, they would share their sadness with people.

They plied, port, interlace their comments, discussion, opinion,
feedback, chit chat, information to others.

They could pass the information to media outside, and to their media
embedded Taliban that worked with them, too.

Public opinion and dissatisfaction formed on them reached the Taliban
who thinks they are better than them.

There is word sentence that says "good deeds nobody knows, but bad deeds
everyone knows even to a thousand miles of distances away".

There is another word sentence that says "external parties can clear
more clearly than the person running it".