From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about education and more..
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 15:15:51 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:15 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about education and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following interesting video
that shows what kind of education model is better:

Why Some Races Outperform Others | Laurence Steinberg | Big Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx17P_O2LI

And i want to make it clear that the how is talking the above video
about american Latinos and american Blacks is not the same as how we
have to talk about american arabs, since american arabs are much more
efficiently educated, and you can read the following so that to
understand it:

Arab Americans better educated than most in U.S

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.michigandaily.com/content/arab-americans-better-educated-most-us

And read also the following article about arabs:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally,
distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361),
Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And you can carefully read all my following writing about arabs so that
to understand:

More of my philosophy about the Ishmaelites..

Different Islamic groups assign the ancestry of the prophet Muhammad
either to Qedar or Nebaioth the sons of Ishmael the son of the patriarch
of the Abrahamic religions called Abraham.

I invite you to read the following about the Ishmaelites (Arabic: بني
إسماعيل‎ Bani Isma'il, Bnei Yishma'el in the Hebrew Bible, meaning the
"sons of Ishmael" or "children of Ishmael"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmaelites

I invite you to look at the following video about Ishmael:

Ishmael: The Forgotten Son (Biblical Stories Explained)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNcf2bpRCCg&t=949s

Some Living Descendants of The Prophet Muhammad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBS6hFhWW4

I am an Ishmaelite a son of Ishmael from my father and from my mother,
read my following thoughts so that to notice it:

More of my philosophy about the familly name "Moulay" and about Arabs..

As you have noticed there is a word in my familly name and it is
"Moulay" in arabic that means "Monsignor" and that means in Morocco that
i am genetically and culturally descendant of prophet Muhammad, but i
will correct a mistake and it is that my mother is not a berber, since
she is descendant too from prophet Muhammad and his father and mother
have there familly tree that proves it, and my father is also descendant
of prophet Muhammad from his father and he has married my mother that is
descendant of prophet Muhammad, so since the ancestors of my father and
my mother had the great tendency of marrying arabs descendants of
prophet Muhammad, so then i am genetically much more Arab and i am much
more descendant of prophet Muhammad. You can read more about the familly
name Moulay in the following from wikipedia, and you can read about my
new monotheistic religion in my thoughts below:

Moulay (in Arabic : مولايّ mawlāyy) is a title of high nobility from
the Cherifian dynasty, name of Allah for Muslims. This title is thus
carried by the descendants of the sultans and king of Morocco,
themselves descendants of the Prophet Muhammad .

It can be assimilated to "Monsignor" or "Prince". It is forbidden in all
Arab-Muslim countries to use this surname.

This title is worn by the Crown Prince of Morocco: Moulay Hassan .

When the reasons for the title are religious or the first name is
Mohammed , we use instead Sidi , equivalent to Sayyid , a term that is
also found in Persian , Turkish , but also in French and Spanish
respectively under the names of " Cid "And" El Cid ".

Its female equivalent is Lalla .

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMoulay_%28titre%29

More about arabs and arab inventors and arab thinkers..

I am a "white" arab, and as a proof look at this song and
how the arab singers from Saudia Arabia in this video are "whites", i am
also a white arab that looks like them and i am a gentleman that is more
civilized, so look at this song in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyHF_zG3ng

More philosophy about arabs and arab americans..

And now more about how arabs are sophisticated people and more about
immigration..

Look at the following video to notice that arabs are
sophisticated people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOM9Y8os9E

Read more my following thoughts to know more about arabs:

As you have noticed i am a white arab from Morocco and i think
i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms and
algorithms, and i think that arabs of Morocco are smart people,
read the following to notice it:

Morocco Wins 2 Gold Medals in Pan African Mathematics Olympiads

Morocco was ranked first in the competition, with 147 points,
outperforming South Africa (142 points), and Tunisia (133 points).

Read more here:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/04/269989/morocco-wins-2-gold-medals-in-pan-african-mathematics-olympiads/

Read the following proof that says that ancient Egyptians were whites:

The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn't be sequenced.
But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have
overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient
Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East,
particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which
today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and
Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period,
(a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule.

Read more here:

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

And since ancient Egyptians were whites that were most closely related
to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is
the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey,
Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, here is one more of my
writing and proof about the ancient Babylonians:

And i think arabs are smart people, Babylonians of Irak were racially
arabs, read about them here:

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and
shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

Read more here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/24/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-history-maths-could/

I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article
about arabs:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally,
distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361),
Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read my following previous thoughts about arabs:

About arabs from the Middle East..

I have just read the following Russian Jew who just written the
following in rec.arts.poems newsgroup:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/HCNknybNYC8

So notice that he just written the following about guys from the Middle
East in America:

"Nothing is owed to guys from Middle East who come to America and teach
men in disadvantaged communities to be bastards; but much is in fact
owed to people who bring into America valuable things from abroad.
Americans eat at Chinese restaurants, drive Japanese cars, employ Hindu
programmers, view movies made by Jews, follow sports played by black
people. All of these people contribute much more to America than they
would have if they had simply assimilated."

So he means by guys from Middle East the arabs from Middle East,
but i don't agree with the above because read my following writing about
the arabs from the Middle East, and notice that in my below writing
that Arab Americans(most of them from the Middle East) are better
educated than most in U.S, and Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative:

More political philosophy about how do look like "white" arabs like me ?

As you have noticed i am a white arab and i am a gentleman type of
person, and to know further about white arabs, here is a beautiful song
of white arabs, and look carefully in the following video at those white
arabs to know more how look like white arabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvpVhvKesM&list=RDejvpVhvKesM&start_radio=1

Read more my following thoughts about arabs:

The average smartness of arabs is on the rise..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have invented many
scalable algorithms, and you have to read the following so that
to understand that the average smartness of arabs is on the rise, read
the following to notice it:

Click here to read the complete article