"You can't get very far in this world without your dossier being there first." -- Arthur Miller

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o More of my philosophy about the gentle man and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my model of how to be successful..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about what are my kind of

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about what are my kind of people..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy on how to be successful..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about what does it mean to be mature and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about what is the “normal

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o What is the “normal” duration of intercou

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (10/6 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Gun dealers selling American weapons seized by Taliban from Afghan

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan Official Calls China Situation 'Most Severe' in Decades Amid

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. Navy Super Hornet crashes in Death Valley National Park - The

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan defense chief: Tensions with China worst in 40 years -

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Biden administration reveals number of nuclear weapons in US

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan President Warns China to 'Exercise Restraint' After Warplane Surge

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Global conflict over Taiwan ‘may be triggered at a

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o How Close Did Chinese Military Jets Really Get to Taiwan?

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o JEAN CHRÉTIEN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA, IS

By: Steve Brown on Wed, 6 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Steve Brown

o My Miserable Story (10/ 5/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: CHINA NEWS WITHOUT THE COMMUNIST CENSORSHIP

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

12

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o China Warships Shadow U.S. and Allied Naval Groups in South China Sea

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Scientists Have Successfully Recorded Data to DNA in a Few Short

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Joe Biden Vows to Defend Senkaku Islands If Attacked by China - A

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan "very concerned" that China will "launch a war" to take over

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan president: Consequences of Chinese takeover would be

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o White House puts China on notice - Yes, as we have put Vietnam,

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o COVID-19 deaths eclipse 700,000 in U.S. as Delta variant rages

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

12

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Flies 52 Military Planes into Taiwanese Airspace in Largest

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

8

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why Brexit Britain Is Isolated, Vulnerable and Running on Fumes

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o [Democrac? Blame Game?] Biden plots debt ceiling blitz to focus the

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 5 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More philosophy about the english language..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o U.S. Urges China to Halt ‘Provocative’ Flybys Ne

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Fu Zhenghua helped bring down one of China's most corrupt officials.

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China mounts largest incursion yet near Taiwan, blames U.S. for

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (10/ 4/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o J-20 stealth fighter thrills crowds at Airshow China For the first

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Belt and Road starts and stops in China’s backyard

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 4 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Break out the brooms and dustpans, Chao-Chows

By: Byker on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (10/ 3/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy of what is Love..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: TAIYUB ALI

o great britain declares world war three with their mind control satellites!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Re: Deport ALL Chinese non-citizens as retribution

By: Byker on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Byker

o More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 3 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o After China invests billions in UK energy infrastructure, british

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Re: CHINA NEWS WITHOUT THE COMMUNIST CENSORSHIP

By: Byker on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Byker

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about can we trust

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about can we trust the smartests in how they

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China questions US-style democracy 'owned by 1%, governed by 1%,

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

15

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More precision of my philosophy of what is beauty and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (10/ 2/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy of what is beauty..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China: Turning away from Western-style capitalism - Who knows? Maybe

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Does Math Reveal Reality?

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Why all the change in China matters to us - as China becomes bigger

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Futuristic Tires That Are Nearly Indestructible

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Futuristic Tires That Are Nearly Indestructible

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o [Try adding an “F” to AUKUS] From Iran to China

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o (IVÁN): Telón del Lugar Santísimo fue salpicado s

By: valarezo on Sat, 2 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: valarezo

o More of my philosophy about the Military-Industrial Complex of USA..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Study: Police kill more people in this state than any other. And many

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about scalability and Gödel'

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o God's Bridge to Eternal Life in Chinese

By: Bob Hoffman on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Bob Hoffman

o China Sends Afghanistan Food, Winter Supplies as Country Remains Cash-Strapped

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China gorges on American grain-fed beef amid shrinking supplies from

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Is a Declining Power—and That’s the Proble

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (10/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Dmitri Trenin on Russia’s interests in the new glo

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More precision about my philosophy about the beautiful Gunnersbury

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about civilization and specialization of our

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Gene found in monkeys, mice could work as new type of antiviral to

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about specialization of our today world..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, my final corrected post about my philosophy..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct my new other proverb..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my new other proverb

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 1 Oct 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my new proverb

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WUHAN CHINA

By: Jedi Master on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o More of my philosophy about the simple levers and about the efficient

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about technology

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about technology and mother nature..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Metformin and more..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Refugees who sheltered Edward Snowden in Hong Kong are granted asylum

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 'Let us meet in the sky': China boasts US Air Force should fear new arsenal

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US 'lost' the 20-year war in Afghanistan: top US general

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's high-end military technology touted at biggest air show

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The U.S. and China Are Basically Copying and Pasting

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 15 Sep 2021

5

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o My Miserable Story (9/ 30/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Capitalism is the Solution to Income Inequality, Says Gannon Lecturer

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Champlain Tower collapse wouldn't have raised an eyebrow in China

By: Byker on Sat, 11 Sep 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Byker

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Thu, 30 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o More of my philosophy about what is the best engine that makes a

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Political Divisions in Cortez, Colorado, Got So Bitter the Mayor

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o More of my philosophy about nationalism and about white supremacism..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Yet more of my philosophy about 3D stacking technology..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Maximum CPU power and about 3D stacking..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o A London police officer handcuffed a woman in a fake arrest before

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China to launch rocket in 2028 capable of sending crewed probe to

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 'Let us meet in the sky': China boasts US Air Force

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Philippine 'Angels of the Sea' use their voices to r

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 'I make no apologies': Pompeo says Trump administrat

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's Belt and Road plans losing momentum as opposition, debt mount

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The Tektocracy HUFA pragma Formerly Nazism

By: SPP on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: SPP

o China says to set governance rules for algorithms over next three

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Intel Starts Building Two New Chip Factories in Arizona

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o One of the largest comets ever seen is headed our wa

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o An intensifying arms race in Asia - Asia may be sliding into an

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China unveils 'loyal wingman' armed drone concept

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o North Korea says it tested a hypersonic missile. If true, it could

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China tells NATO chief that allies should stay out o

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Here is my final corrected post about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (9/29 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about entropy and

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Yet more of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o More of my philosophy about monotheistic religions and about economic

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about why morality

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Iran Cements Alliance With China, Russia In Clear Message To Washington

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China vaunts air power, civil growth at Zhuhai show

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US and British navies needle China with show of force

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Woman arrested after being found naked in back seat of Jeep at

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. says Chinese government blocking Boeing airplane purchases -

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China tells NATO chief that allies should stay out of the Indo-Pacific

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 29 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. needs to work with Europe to slow China's innovation rate,

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about the superhuman of the philosopher

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the logical proof that the philosopher

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the ideas of

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the ideas of the philosopher Friedrich

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about universal Love and beauty..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Taiwan scrambles jets as Chinese aircraft enter air defence zone - A

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 23 Sep 2021

13

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o The US military successfully flight-tested new hypersonic weapon

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Biden's will to resist China is faltering - Biden's words rang hollow

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China calls WTO ruling 'dangerous' in solar cell row with U.S. - The

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Visions of Order in the Indo-Pacific: Strengthening

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Has China already won? - While America does not have a single

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. Fighter Jets Will Operate From Japan’s Newest

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Chinese military unveils 70-foot drone, can fly for 20 hours straight

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o J-20A: China has upgraded its best stealth fighter jet with

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US and British navies needle China with show of forc

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Voici mon nouveau poème d'amour

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China sees 'Cold War mentality' in U.S., British, Australia pact

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 16 Sep 2021

9

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Self-identified Taiwanese lumped in with Chinese in Pew report,

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

4

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/28 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More about the too much individualism of the West..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 28 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about beauty..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my other just new proverb

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Here is my new proverb

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the future of humanity..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the problems of our humanity..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about money and about the meaning and the

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the meaning and the purpose of human

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o U.S. export tightening slows advance of Chinese C919 jet - sources

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The Solex is back on an electric bike

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Biden Aims to Rival China’s Belt and Road in Latin

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwan says needs long-range weapons to deter China - As John

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China’s biggest airshow to highlight military prow

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's future hinges on Xi's radical economic reforms

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/ 27/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o U.K. Warship Transits Taiwan Strait for First Time Since 2019

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China criticizes UK over 'evil intentions' after warship sails

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The EU adopts the RISC-V architecture on supercomputers

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Tensions rise as Beijing steps up military presence in South China Sea

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 2021 COVID-19 Relief - Small Business Builders Program for

By: Haven Foundation on Mon, 27 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Haven Foundation

o $3.5 Trillion Is a Phony Number Budget tricks disgu

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 24 Sep 2021

1

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o US Hostage Diplomacy is Over 中国人将孟晚舟

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

5

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: pleasing

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the Taoist

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Lithium Recovery Tech With 99% Efficiency Earns Its Company $150m in

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o 3 dead, 50 injured, many questions after Amtrak train derails in

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o A new military alliance, a summit meeting: The U.S.-

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Turkey could buy more Russian missiles despite US warnings - Erdogan

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how to be happy and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Assad the outcast being sold to the west as key to peace in Middle

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China's Xi warns of 'grim' situation with Taiwan - Relax, Xi Jing

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/ 26/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o China’s ‘hostage diplomacy’ standoff with Cana

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Yet more precision about more of my philosophy about Resourcefulness

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More precision about more of my philosophy about Resourcefulness and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Resourcefulness and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 26 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Taiwan says China is a 'bully' after one of the largest PLA warplane

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 24 Sep 2021

2

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: sovereign

o Yet more precision about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about self-affirmations and Mood freezing and

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Chinese communists have no choice but to veer away from free

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 24 Sep 2021

3

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: bmoore

o Killfile

By: SPP on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: SPP

o Europe wants to make USB Type-C the standard for charging mobile

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Huawei heir apparent prepares for life after three years of Canada

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Freddie Fu, pioneering orthopaedic surgeon, dies - An immigrant from

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Joe Biden's Stance Against China Is Radically Different From Donald Trump's

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Huawei CFO Meng Getting Hero’s Welcome on Return to China

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. Move to End Huawei Saga Help China Ties - but a

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Canadians in China released after Huawei CFO resolves US charges -

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o NATIONAL SECURITY Commerce Secretary Wants Closer Economic Ties With

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (9/ 25/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Read again, i correct about yet more of my philosophy about God in

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 25 Sep 2021

0

2 Years 7 Months ago

By: World-News2100

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 232 users online
Total messages: 2,306,516