From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the problems of our humanity..
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:32:36 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 18:32 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the problems of our humanity..

I think the Climate crisis that is a term describing global warming and
climate change will be solved by using science and technology and i have
posted about the new technologies that will be used to solve it, and i
think we can fix capitalism using some reforms and it is not so
difficult, but there is some problems that remains and they are the
following:

As you have noticed(read below), the global average ecological footprint
is 2.84 gha per person while the average biocapacity is 1.68 gha per
person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover the consumption of humanity; and
this global average ecological footprint brings problems, so this global
average ecological footprint is growing more and more,
so economic growth can be separated from unsustainable resource
consumption and harmful pollution. It is what our humanity has to do by
also using science and technology.

Some benchmarks for the year 2014:

The global average ecological footprint is 2.84 gha per person while the
average biocapacity is 1.68 gha per person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover
the consumption of humanity; and this global average ecological
footprint brings problems.

A French person needs 4.7 gha to maintain his standard of living. If all
humans consumed as much as a Frenchman, we would need 2.79 planets;

An American needs 8.37 gha for his consumption. If all humans consumed
like an American, we would need 4.97 planets;

A Brazilian has an ecological footprint of 3.08 hag (1.83 planet);

A Chinese has a footprint of 3.71 hag (2.21 planets);

An Indian has a footprint of 1.12 hag (0.67 planet).

a Haitian has a footprint of 0.67 hag (0.4 planet).

And i think that the above problem of the global ecological footprint
will be solved by technology and science, read the following news so
that to notice it:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a
Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth,
per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small.
While finite, the natural resources the planet supplies are vast and far
larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow
prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of
resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation
in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical
resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our
consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash
into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural
resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i think we have to be optimistic about it since read the following
news about how to solve it:

Lithium Recovery Tech With 99% Efficiency Earns Its Company $150m in Funds

“Electric vehicles are a low-carbon success story, but the lithium raw
materials needed for batteries have become a serious bottleneck,” said
in a statement Dave Snydacker, CEO of Lilac Solutions. “The lithium
industry has been plagued by technical and environmental problems that
have put the energy transition in jeopardy. Lilac’s technology solves
these problems and will finally enable lithium production at a scale
demanded for the energy transition.”"

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/lithium-recovery-tech-with-99-efficiency-earns-150m-in-funds

More of my philosophy about hydrogen-powered electric car and more..

I think that Renewable energy sources account for about 12% of total
U.S. energy consumption and about 20% of electricity generation, and an
Australian solar company has just developed the world's most efficient
commercial-sized solar cell with 25.54 percent efficiency, accomplishing
a significant jump from the previous record of 25.26 percent, read about
it here:

Australia Created the Most Efficient Solar Cell Ever. With No Silver

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/australia-created-the-most-efficient-solar-cell-ever-with-no-silver

And with the hydrogen-powered electric car, the losses are significantly
greater: 45 percent of the energy is already lost during the production
of hydrogen through electrolysis. Of this remaining 55 percent of the
original energy, another 55 percent is lost when hydrogen is converted
into electricity in the vehicle. This means that the hydrogen-powered
electric car only achieves an efficiency of between 25 to 35 percent,
depending on the model. For the sake of completeness: when alternative
fuels are burned, the efficiency is even worse: only 10 to 20 percent
overall efficiency, read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.volkswagenag.com/en/news/stories/2019/08/hydrogen-or-battery--that-is-the-question.html

But i think that the efficiency producing hydrogen is getting much
better with the following invention of a New Electrocatalyst that
Massively Improves the Commercial Viability of Green Hydrogen:

A New Electrocatalyst Massively Improves the Commercial Viability of
Green Hydrogen

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/a-new-electrocatalyst-massively-improves-the-commercial-viability-of-green-hydrogen

Scientists Now Know Why Some People Gain 'Superhuman' Immunity to COVID-19

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/scientists-now-know-why-some-people-gain-superhuman-immunity-to-covid-19

And the other problem that remains is the following:

Look at the following video to understand it:

Global Junk Food: How the Western Food Industry is Making Poor Countries Fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEJwbGBrXfk

And i think that the above Global Junk Food will be solved as the following:

Sweat Away Fat to Fix Obesity

"The University of Pennsylvania looking for a diabetes treatment have
accidentally developed an innovative, even revolutionary treatment for
weight loss. Treating obese mice with the cytokine known as TSLP led to
significant abdominal fat and weight loss compared to controls.."

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/09/sweat-away-fat-to-fix-obesity.html#more-173134

And read carefully the following interesting article from ScienceDaily:

Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/09/210913135729.htm

And reducing sugar in packaged foods can prevent disease in millions

Cutting 20 percent of sugar from packaged foods and 40 percent from
beverages could prevent 2.48 million cardiovascular disease events (such
as strokes, heart attacks, cardiac arrests), 490,000 cardiovascular
deaths, and 750,000 diabetes cases in the U.S. over the lifetime of the
adult population, according to a new study.

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/08/210827082431.htm

And there remains another problem and here it is:

More philosophy about why raising taxes destroys the economy and more..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video:

Why raising taxes destroys the economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChpnX44_Ns

So i think you are understanding more that raising taxes destroys
economy, so there remains an important thing and it is that we have to
fix capitalism in a smart way by more-effective regulation and not by
raising taxes, since there remain the following problem, read about it here:

One last chance to fix capitalism

https://hbr.org/2020/03/one-last-chance-to-fix-capitalism

So i invite you to look at the following video about capitalism:

How to Improve Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJe68C-bU

So as you notice in the above video that you can also fix capitalism by
giving voting rights and tax advantages to long-term shareholders and
not by raising taxes, and you need to have sovereign wealth funds and
national pension funds representative of the long term collective
interests etc, so i invite you to look the above video of "How to
improve capitalism" so that to understand more.

More of my philosophy about money and about the meaning and the purpose
of human life..

I think i am smart and i say that Money is not a good and powerful
engine, since you can be stupid and think that it is a powerful engine,
but when you are a smart philosopher like me you will realize that
thinking that Money is a powerful engine is like the big mistake that
is making the Taoist Philosophy of Lieh Tzu by thinking that the action
itself is sufficient as an engine, and read my thoughts below about it,
since the question is how to make humans more "strong" and "energetic"
and "positive" so that they be pushed forward towards more and more
perfection. So this is why i am talking in my new philosophy about those
kind of powerful "engines".

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about the problems of our humanity..