Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 09:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why all the change in China matters to us - as China becomes bigger
and bigger, it becomes almost impossible to imagine the implications of
changes in its economy not impacting us more and more, ironically even as we
are less connected intentionally.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 16:03 UTC

Why all the change in China matters to us - as China becomes bigger and bigger, it becomes almost impossible to imagine the implications of changes in its economy not impacting us more and more, ironically even as we are less connected intentionally.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/why-all-the-change-in-china-matters-to-us/ar-AAP3Z0n?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Why all the change in China matters to us - as China becomes bigger and bigger, it becomes almost impossible to imagine the implications of changes in its economy not impacting us more and more, ironically even as we are less connected intentionally.