From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy of what is beauty..
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 13:13:28 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:13 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy of what is beauty..

I think i am smart, and i think i can define beauty with my fluid
intelligence as the following:

Beauty comes from both order and harmony, and i think that beauty is
"order" that is pleasant for the human senses, so when you have disorder
that is unpleasant for the human senses, so it is not beautiful, so when
you look at a circle it is an order that is pleasant to look at, this is
why a circle is beautiful.

More of my philosophy about universal Love and beauty..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,

Now i can ask the following philosophical questions:

Does Love is subjective ?

Does Beauty is subjective ?

Here is my answer:

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to know how to measure
it, so you have to know how to "prioritize" by weights of importance,
i mean that that so that to know about beauty, there is two ways of
doing it, first there is the inferior way of doing it by looking at
beauty superficially , and it becomes an a not exact appearance and a
not so good measure, and there is the second way that is like scientific
and it is to measure beauty with our smartness, by prioritizing and say
that the smartests and wise persons among us have to measure
beauty and Love and know if we can calling them beauty and Love and if
we can accept them as beauty and Love, so then by measuring it this way
with smartness and wisdom we can then say that Love and beauty don't
become subjective, and as you have just noticed yesterday i said that
Love looks like artificial intelligence, since it needs an action that
merits a reward (as Love), and you can know more about it by reading my
following new proverb:

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward
like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are
noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like,
and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by
you."

So then we can say much more precisely that Love needs an action and
its reward (as Love), but there is individual love that is like a
process of local optimization and there is universal Love that is a
process of global optimization in a society that also can comes with a
"margin" that makes us also be a level of tolerance on this or that
action. And notice with me that it looks like the optimization of
particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial intelligence, since the
local optimization of PSO is like the process of individual Love, and
the global optimization of PSO is like the process of the global Love in
a society, and of course particle swarm optimization (PSO) in artificial
intelligence is like Reinforcement Learning in AI(artificial
intelligence), since in PSO in artificial intelligence we have the
actions of the members of the population of PSO that searches for the
optimal value that are found that are then rewarded by making them the
values that optimizes further and further towards the global optimum.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

And speaking about beauty, here is my beautiful poems of Love, read them
all carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

More of my philosophy about scalability and Gödel's incompleteness
theorem and more..

Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics only applies to
sufficiently strong systems. It is not applicable to systems like
Presburger arithmetic and first-order logic.

But FOL(First-order logic) in mathematics is not all-powerful by any
means, and it has
the following disadvantages:

1- It has no concept of time
2- hard to do arithmetic
3- Can't do beliefs --"If he believes this then surely he must believe
that" is often wrong in everyday life; also surprising mathematical
results.
4- Can't have variables with set values: "All functions are boring"
turns out to be a 2nd-order, not 1st-order statement.

So first-order logic is not scalable, so i think we can not avoid the
problem of Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics, but notice
that the Gödel's incompleteness theorem in mathematics says the following:

"For any such consistent formal system, there will always be statements
about natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the
system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first,
shows that the system cannot demonstrate its own consistency."

So notice carefully that it says that there will always exist in those
systems statements that are "true" that we can not prove, so then
we can not demonstrate the consistency of those systems, but
i think that those systems remain "really" "useful" for us.

More of my philosophy about civilization and specialization of our today
world..

Here is my new proverb:

"I think what is happening in the West and other parts of the world,
it is that individuals are becoming too stupid, since it is the way of
specialization that is required, since the individuals are specialized
in there jobs so that to enhance much more the efficiency and
productivity as a society or as group, but this specialization is a
weakness that is making individuals too stupid, but we can become smart
working as a group or as a society using the tools of internet etc."

I think i am smart and here is my new proverb:

"The most important disadvantage of education today, it is that we are
learning the students, but we are neglecting to efficiently learn to
students how to learn."

This is one of the basis of my philosophy below, and read about it
in my following thoughts:

I think i am smart, and i think you can be more confident with me, since
i think i am not too specialized(Since you have to read my below proverb
about it), since here is what i have done:

1- I have gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and
informatics.
2- I have studied 1 year of applied mathematics at university of
Montreal Canada and i have succeeded it.
3- I have also studied operational research
4- I have also studied network administration and i have worked
as a network administrator
5- I am also an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms
and i have invented some powerful software tools for parallelism.
6- I have studied more web software development with Perl, Javascript
and CGI and FCGI and ODBC using SQL etc. and i have worked in the
past as a web software developer.
7- I have worked as a software developer consultant
etc. etc.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

And here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

I invite you to look at the following beautiful photo Gunnersbury
Writing Desk in a beautiful wood:

https://www.wayfair.ca/furniture/pdp/astoria-grand-gunnersbury-writing-desk-astg6385.html

So i think i am smart, and when i look at the above photo of this
beautiful Gunnersbury Writing Desk made of beautiful wood, it is
like an efficient philosophy for me, since i am seeing the pattern with
my fluid intelligence, since having this Gunnersbury Writing Desk in a
beautiful wood, it is like living near the beautiful of the mother
nature, and it is like an abstraction or it is like an efficient simple
language, since it is like we are bringing the beautiful of mother
nature like a beautiful tree made of beautiful wood into our house, so
it makes our house really beautiful and it makes us more happy, here is
some photos of them:

https://www.thecoolist.com/most-beautiful-trees/

So this kind of philosophy is like using smartly a "lever" to move a
heavy or firmly fixed load, since as you notice that when you have this
beautiful Gunnersbury Writing Desk made of beautiful wood, you are not
bringing all a beautiful forest of beautiful trees made of wood or all a
beautiful tree made of wood of mother into your house, so it permits you
to like easily lift your problems and solve them and be much more happy,
and i think it is the right philosophy, since so that to be much more
happy you have to know how to efficiently find those kind of simple
levers that permits you to be much more happy and use them smartly, and
here is another lever that can be made simple that you can use smartly,
read about it in my following proverb:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy of what is beauty..