Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

SubjectAuthor
* Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A wasteRusty Wyse
+* Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - Ashapey
|`- Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of timeByker
`* Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - Awake
 `* Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of timeByker
  `- Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - AUbiquitous

1
Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<4425b250-bd47-4e3f-a118-fc20acbf6237n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5140&group=soc.culture.china#5140

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:41 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-holds-anti-invasion-drill-as-china-threat-heightens/ar-AAOs3pq?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<si1cma$3j8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5183&group=soc.culture.china#5183

From: toi...@tr.com (shapey)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:30:52 +0800
 by: shapey - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 06:30 UTC

On 16/9/2021 12:41 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-holds-anti-invasion-drill-as-china-threat-heightens/ar-AAOs3pq?ocid=msedgntp

After 20 years, Taliban has taken back Afghanistan. What they have is time.

This is because they have time to wait. The US get tired of it.

Taliban will snare and snap them. They will not care when and where and
about it.

Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<si1e8p$c3b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5184&group=soc.culture.china#5184

From: toi...@tr.com (wake)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:57:47 +0800
 by: wake - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 06:57 UTC

On 16/9/2021 12:41 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-holds-anti-invasion-drill-as-china-threat-heightens/ar-AAOs3pq?ocid=msedgntp

Chinese on both sides know each other. They hither family ties, moms and
dads, grand parents and great great parents in China.

Their ancestoral tablet of their relatives were in China. They have
relatives, siblings, cousins and other Chinese are in China, etc.

The Taiwanese Chinese are keen to reunite with their motherland. The
condition for negotiation is perfectly right at this time.

Taiwan should know that their anti-invasion drill will not change
China's determination to take back Taiwan. Taiwan should not waste time
on this.

Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<Ip6dneIMP-V62Nv8nZ2dnUU7-I_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5224&group=soc.culture.china#5224

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.taiwan,sci.military.naval
Subject: Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:02:46 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:02 UTC

"shapey" AKA "rorro" AKA "nono" AKA "bernoff" AKA "bach" AKA "roove" AKA
"grille" AKA AKA "spacer" AKA "starlet" AKA "kawaga AKA "hotei" AKA "tom"AKA
"golden" AKA "lobo" AKA "kool" AKA "moses" AKA "dubenski" AKA "bobo" AKA
"vonnie" AKA "starlet" AKA "dean" wrote in message

On 16/9/2021 12:41 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of
> time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going
> anywhere. China can wait.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-holds-anti-invasion-drill-as-china-threat-heightens/ar-AAOs3pq?ocid=msedgntp
>
> After 20 years, Taliban has taken back Afghanistan. What they have is
> time.
>
> This is because they have time to wait. The US get tired of it.
>
> Taliban will snare and snap them.

Where? Not in Trashcanistan. That'll be the Chingchongs' fate...

Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<5cOdneAcw7WASsj8nZ2dnUU7-RXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5550&group=soc.culture.china#5550

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism,alt.politics.org.cia,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:26:20 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:26 UTC

"wake" wrote in message news:si1e8p$c3b$1@dont-email.me...

> Chinese on both sides know each other. They hither family ties, moms and
> dads, grand parents and great great parents in China.

So Chinese-Americans are expected to be loyal to Beijing?

Re: Taiwan holds anti-invasion drill as China threat heightens - A waste of time and energy. There is no need to invade Taiwan. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

<tOk5J.62810$ol1.30807@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5552&group=soc.culture.china#5552

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism,alt.politics.org.cia,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: websperm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:34:47 -0700
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:34 UTC

On 9/30/2021 8:26 AM, ByKKKer lied:

> "wake"  wrote in message news:si1e8p$c3b$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Chinese on both sides know each other. They hither family ties, moms and dads,
>> grand parents and great great parents in China.
>
> So Chinese-Americans are expected to be loyal to Beijing?

As always with extremist liar, particularly those on the right, whenever they
start their inane comment with "So..." (which means "so what you're saying
is..."), what follows is *never* what the other person was saying or implying.

No, Chinese-Americans are not expected to be loyal to China, nor are Taiwanese.
Remember, for the longest time, Taiwan maintained that it *was* China, and
during the regime of Chiang Kai Shek (and his younger brother NSF Check), they
said they were the legitimate *government* of China.

ByKKKer is such a stupid shithead.

--
Trump lost