Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 09:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China mounts largest incursion yet near Taiwan, blames U.S. for
tensions - The U.S. fought in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghanistan War
with UN troops and lost on all wars... but we will fight another war with UN
troops against China's hypersonic
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:27 UTC

China mounts largest incursion yet near Taiwan, blames U.S. for tensions - The U.S. fought in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghanistan War with UN troops and lost on all wars... but we will fight another war with UN troops against China's hypersonic weapons... China can fight back against their enemy's home country... It will NOT be in China's land...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-mounts-largest-incursion-yet-near-taiwan-blames-u-s-for-tensions/ar-AAP7I80?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / China mounts largest incursion yet near Taiwan, blames U.S. for tensions - The U.S. fought in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghanistan War with UN troops and lost on all wars... but we will fight another war with UN troops against China's hypersonic