"What did you do when the ship sank?" "I grabbed a cake of soap and washed myself ashore."

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Since China and the USA are so economically codepend

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: kico

o My Miserable Story (12/3 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Metamodernist // Manifesto

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Russia deploys coastal missile system on island chain near Japan

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: boro

o U.S. has rock solid commitment to help Taiwan defend itself -official

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: rano

o Hello.......................Check out this - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By: We on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: We

o can the US engage to save Taiwan from China like it

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: moses

o Do you agree with Professor Richard Lynn who said that Europeans are

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o If Manchurians had their own country, would the Manchurian Chinese

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Can the leaders of other countries do anything to stop the genocide

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土n屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土a屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 3 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o China aims to have 85% of its citizens speaking Mandarin by 2025

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Taiwanese billionaire says he opposes island's independence after

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Educated, young and wealthy: the thousands of Hong Kongers looking to

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Lloyd Austin: China’s pursuit of hypersonic techno

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The future

By: Nomen Nescio on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US destroyer passing through Taiwan Strait was 'stir

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story ( 12/2 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (12/ 2/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (12/2 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o A video appears to show the British F-35 fighter jet crashing into the Mediterra

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: yani

o US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: marico

o The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: rodeo

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Basement Boy Gets His Ass Kicked By Ratman

By: AlleyCat on Thu, 2 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: AlleyCat

o More of my philosophy about race detection and concurrency and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about programming languages about lock-based

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about composability and Haskell functional

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o U.S. vs. China: The Design, Tech Behind Military Drones

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o U.S. in hypersonic weapon 'arms race' with China -Air Force secretary

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Global Gateway: EU's $340 billion answer to China's Belt and Road

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Majority of Americans Concerned About War With China in the Next Five

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Former PM Abe says Japan, U.S. could not stand by if China attacked Taiwan

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Majority believe China is US's biggest threat, while confidence in

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Americans list China as top threat in new survey - Hummmm!! I wonder

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Former Japan PM tells China, 'a Taiwan emergency is a Japanese

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Are other countries likely to try to wean themselves off China, wary

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Does the US have the capability to ensure mutual destruction of China

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Story of America today: One newspaper, 4 different shooting/killings...

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (12/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (12/ 1/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土m屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o IRANIANS helped #DirtyDon posed as Proud Boys

By: AlleyCat on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: AlleyCat

o Read again my corrected post about Go channels and about concurrency

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Go channels and about concurrency more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the Channels, Concurrency and lightweight

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 1 Dec 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the new Rust language and about

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again my last corrected post about more of my philosophy about

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Superpascal

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Superpascal and about CSP(Communicating

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about one of my poems of Love and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o What do the Chinese living abroad think about the Chinese Communist Party?

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o If China is doing so well economically, why do Chinese people still

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More about beautiful music and about beautiful poetry and more about

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Why didn’t the US stop China from becoming, arguab

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Which country is better: China or the USA? Originally Answered: What

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why was the USA caught by surprise by China hypersonic missile

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about quantum computers and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (11/30 /2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about the world languages and about poetry and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my education and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Don't start a war unless you're prepared to end the white race!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o More of my philosophy about my kind of personality and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about stack memory allocations and about

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy of how to become

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of how to become rich and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China Sends Warplanes Near Taiwan After U.S. Lawmakers Visit

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: potter

o China’s use of refueling aircraft during recent Ta

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: stoney

o Barbados quits the British Empire

By: wog wacker on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o More of my philosophy about the financial market and about philosophy

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 30 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about EUV (Extreme ultraviolet lithography) and

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of why i am posting about Exascale

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 25 Jul 2021

13

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Text-Drivers R Kille

o More of philosophy about China and Exascale computers..

By: World-News2100 on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Pentagon to build up US bases in Guam and Australia to meet China challenge

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o As China Speeds Up Nuclear Arms Race, the U.S. Wants to Talk

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why we should all pay attention to China's influence on Italian politics

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Will China be as unequal as the US is by 2025?

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o As U.S. Hunts for Chinese Spies, University Scientists Warn of Backlash

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o If the Chinese people massively outnumber the Communist government and police, w

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Taiwanese air force warns off incursion from increasingly bellicose China

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: lobo

o Japan adds $6.75 billion to military budget in rush to bolster air

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: babara

o Democracy? According to whom and for Whose Benefit?

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (11/ 29/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Watch this space. Chinese Space.

By: wog walker on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: wog walker

o Who would want to live in China?

By: wog walker on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: wog walker

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土c屄習近平

By: 小熊维尼習近 on Mon, 29 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: 小熊维尼習近

o China makes better bridge, and exporting it to make

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o More of my philosophy about about the paper and about preemptive and

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Laos hopes for economic boost from Chinese-built railway

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about Intel 8051 controller and about

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o If the Chinese system is so effective, why does it only work in China

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China now owns these famous Western companies

By: Rusty Wyse on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (11/ 28/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o ‘She Should Spend Time In Prison’: Former DA Acc

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 4 Months ago

By: boro

o U.S. Bomber Flights Prompt Russia, China to Announce Military

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: .kitaro..

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土a屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o China to buy $150b worth of agricultural goods from ASEAN, in efforts to boost t

By: .kitaro.. on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

4

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: alien

o If Taiwanese love their freedom and democracy so much, and want to become indepe

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

2

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: gorde

o More of my philosophy about society and the world..

By: World-News2100 on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about tribalism and closed systems and open

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about tribalism and closed systems and open

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about conformism and tribalism..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the way of

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the way of smart abstractions and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Some fear China could win from US spat with Marshall Islands

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Trump says top US general should be 'tried for treason' for intervening to preve

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about pedagogy and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Oppressive regime? No wonder a Harvard University re

By: Rusty Wyse on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (11/ 27/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about why i am

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about why i am posting about my PDQ and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the analytic queueing-circuit analyzer

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of what is the kind of math that i can do..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of if i can do math..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about morality and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of why the way of smart abstractions or ,the

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the language of smart abstractions..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of how to become smart..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of why my new monotheistic religion is an

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct with more precision of my philosophy about the

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Yet more precision of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions and more..

By: World-News2100 on Sat, 27 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about how to end the pandemic of COVID-19 and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Christianity and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about diabetes and COVID-19 and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about preemptive and non-preemtive

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Australia says China’s actions at odds with rhetor

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Charlottesville sends message to the hearts of Americans from the

By: Rusty Wyse on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (11/ 26/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Tech types think Big Tech is too powerful ....and wants to work

By: rtr on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: rtr

o More of my philosophy about responsability and about Oprah Winfrey..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy of how look like the specialized school for

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o More of my philosophy of what must be the efficient pedagogy..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about Master Yoda and more..

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the the wise

By: World-News2100 on Fri, 26 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the the wise man and the Jedi Master..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about time-sharing that is a Solution to

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the positive energy and more..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More philosophy about how to avoid tribalism and how to avoid

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Woman marries to get citizenship and then tries to kill husband, NY

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More philosophy about tribalism and about the white supremacists and

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Biden's big plans to take on China are running into 'angst' at home

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o USS Ronald Reagan sailor dies in Japan

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o 20-year-old Hong Kong independence activist sentenced to 43 months in

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Man shot dead by police in Merced - Yeah!!! This is freedom and democracy!!!!

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why are China and Russia strengthening ties?

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US blacklists Chinese quantum computing firms over security fears -

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Man Wakes Up in Morgue Freezer After Mistakenly Pronounced Dead - The

By: Rusty Wyse on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about my new

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (11/ 25/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about beautiful arabic music and about arabs

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about God and the simulation..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about monotheistic religions and about the

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about humanity and about the simulation..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about consciousness and about humans..

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about human consciousness and more...

By: World-News2100 on Thu, 25 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the space and is it a graph or network..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o America must prepare for war with China over Taiwan - To deter China,

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about the problem of time and space..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o He Leaked U.S. Missile Secrets. It Turned Into ‘a

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US blocks companies aiding Chinese military's quantum computing

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy about the multiple universes and time..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the multiple worlds and multiple

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o The US's refusal to accept reality in Ukraine could get a lot of

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China’s Top Movie Ever Is War Epic About U.S. Defe

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o US invitation of Taiwan to democracy summit angers China - The

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o Why do so many Americans want to move to Sweden, Switzerland, Norway,

By: Rusty Wyse on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o My Miserable Story (11/ 24/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about disorder and about God and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the nature of our universe and the other

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about the distributed intelligence and more..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about what is time as we know it..

By: World-News2100 on Wed, 24 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy and precision about the link of the article and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about coroutines

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about coroutines and about setjmp() and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o More of my philosophy about setjmp() and longjmp() and generators and

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o China's spending big to rule the world in these industries

By: Rusty Wyse on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o More of my philosophy of how the wise man can win the fight..

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o AMD unveils EPYC Milan-X processors with up to 768MB of L3 cache per

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o My Miserable Story (11/ 23/2021)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o What impact is a developer's dissatisfaction likely to have on their

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Are the Nordic countries really less innovative than the US?

By: World-News2100 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: World-News2100

o Chinese hypersonic test included pathbreaking 2nd missile launch:

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: rano

o Scientists Consider Creating Magnetic Field Around M

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

1

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o Gun Crime Plummets To Zero After Gun Buyback

By: Ras Tafarian on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o World Youth Forum 2022 for Young Leaders (Fully Funded)

By: Haven Foundation on Tue, 23 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Haven Foundation

o Malaysia Bans Chinese war movie ‘The Battle at Lak

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China Sets Sights on Corporate Backers of Taiwan’s

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

o China’s Hypersonic Test Showed Unprecedented Capab

By: Rusty Wyse on Mon, 22 Nov 2021

0

2 Years 5 Months ago

By: Rusty Wyse

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 231 users online
Total messages: 2,307,241