From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the financial market and about philosophy
and more..
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:27:58 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 01:27 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the financial market and about philosophy
and more..

I think i am smart, and i am quickly inventing and i have quickly
invented my thoughts of my philosophy, and as you have just noticed
i am also talking in my previous posts about technology and AI etc.
since i also want to help the others to make the right decisions in how
to invest in the financial market and technology, since i think it is
easy for me to invest in businesses and stocks, but what i want you to
know more, is how to think about the money that we must have for good
retirement, so as i have explained below, i think it is not necessary to
invest in a Return on investment (ROI) of 100% or more a year, since it
is also "attractive" to invest in a long term in a Return on investment
(ROI) of just for example 10% or 20% a year, so i will give you an
example about me, so i think so that i have good money for a good
retirement, and since i am 53 years old, i have to have around 250
thousands dollars or more in my bank account, and i think i have it in
my bank account, and i have to invest such quantity of my money in a
Return on investment (ROI) of just around 20% or so a year, and i think
the better way to do it, is also that i can invest smartly by
diversifying in the index funds, and i think if you follow my way you
will have good money for good retirement, but you have to know about my
other way of doing so that you understand how i am doing it, so read
about it below:

More of my philosophy about diversifying the investment in businesses
and stocks..

I think you are getting the most important idea by my explanation below,
but you can think of diversifying efficiently your investment in
businesses and stocks to lower the risk and/or think of letting a
professional investor doing the job and not doing the investment
yourself, but i think that the most important idea is in my below
thoughts, and i think that investing in an index fund is much easy and i
think that it doesn't need a professional investor, so read my below
thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about investing in businesses and stocks..

You have to understand my way of doing, but i will say
that when you are investing in businesses and stocks you have to avoid
losses and risks such as not investing in startups because they are much
more risky, and i think it is not necessary to invest in a Return on
investment (ROI) of 100% or more a year, but it is also "attractive" to
invest in a long term in a Return on investment (ROI) of for example 10%
a year, so you are understanding the idea, but i think that a much
better way is to invest in an index fund(read about it here:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/indexfund.asp), but my way of doing
is that i am following first my smart following saying since i think i
am smart:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good then the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product or service ? and does a good product or service only
comes from science or from engineering or from being smart? not at all
!, since the product and service can become good by the process of
creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and creativity needs
globalization, since creativity and innovation come from ideas
circulating and combining across nations and industries, and i invite
you to read about what is creativity in the following interesting web
page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

So i think you have to think the good business, and the good
business needs from us to also be inventive and creative so that
to transcend the constraints and be a really fast exponential growth
using exponential thinking, and it needs from us to know how to talk
efficiently to customers and not to talk like inferior people, so you
have also to know how to do good marketing and good advertising , this
is how i am doing it since i have the good knowledge and the good plan
on how to do all this on my own and even how to do my marketing and
advertising for my inventions of powerful softwares tools and softwares
and scalable algorithms and algorithms and creative products etc. and i
know how to be good exponential thinking and good exponential growth
that is successful and i think i will be really successful.

Also i say that the biggest benefit of finance, is to provide
opportunities to people, in the sense that in a world where there is no
finance, the only way to start a company is to be born rich or to have
saved for a long time. In a world where finance works well, the people
with talent can actually start firms and reach their dreams without
waiting to either have saved the money, or be lucky and receive it from
their parents, and once you create this opportunity, you will have the
most talented people take advantage of those opportunities, which favors
growth, which favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately,
innovation. But we have to know what is the problem with finance, and
here it is, read the following so that to understand:

One last chance to fix capitalism

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2020/03/one-last-chance-to-fix-capitalism

So i invite you to look at the following video about capitalism:

How to Improve Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJe68C-bU

So as you notice in the above video that you can also fix capitalism by
giving voting rights and tax advantages to long-term shareholders and
not by raising taxes, and you need to have sovereign wealth funds and
national pension funds representative of the long term collective
interests etc, so i invite you to look the above video of "How to
improve capitalism" so that to understand more.

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And more of my philosophy about the financial market and about
capitalism and about the markets and more, read more here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LJeOIJK-wnY

More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

I invite you to look at the following new video about how the
governments of Europe and USA are "spending" more in the economy
and are following the Keynesian economics in this period of economic
Crisis of Corvid-19, since i think that Keynesian economics even if not
followed all the time , has still its "advantage" in this kind of
economic crisis, and the macroeconomic theories and models of Keynesian
economics is about how aggregate demand (total spending in the economy)
strongly influences economic output and inflations, so i invite you to
look at the following new video so that to understand the how of it:

The EU's New Plan to Transform the Economy - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-HqLZJIhU

And i invite you to read all my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about society and the world..

There is a saying in french that says:

"Il faut de tout pour faire un monde"

And its translation in english is:

"It takes everything to make a world"

And i think there is two ways to look at this saying,
you can look at it from the societal point view and it can mean that we
have to be diversification in a society by being specialized in this or
that job, and the second point of view of it, is that we have also to be
a kind of diversification in each one of us so that to be efficient, i
mean not being just specialized in one thing or in one job and knowing
more about philosophy and about politics and such makes us more
efficient in a society.. this is why you are noticing that i am also a
kind of diversification, since i have invented my thoughts of my
philosophy and i am sharing it with you, and i have invented many poems
of Love and i am sharing them with you, and i have invented many
proverbs and i am sharing them with you, and i have invented many
scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am a software developer and i
know about operational research etc., and of course i am talking about
politics too, so read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand
more my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about tribalism and closed systems and open systems..

I think i am smart, and i have just talked about some of the problems of
white supremacism, read it below, and i think that the most important
problem of white supremacism and the like and the strong loyality of
tribalism is the following:

More of my philosophy about closed systems and open systems and
interdependent systems..

I think i am smart, and i will say that we have to have the right spirit
so that to be efficient, and i think that the basis of the right spirit
is also to look at how we are interdependent systems of different
countries etc., so i think that the best way is to know how to be like
the right randomness of the evolutionary algorithms that permits to not
get stuck in a local optimum and be able to ensure the convergence to a
global optimum, i mean that the best way is also to know how to well
balance between cooperation and competition, since so that to not get
stuck in a local optimum of efficiency we have also to know how to buy
products and services from the other countries so that also to encourage
creativity and innovation, since if you are too much competition you can
"monopolize" too much and this can hurt creativity and innovation, so
then we have to become a much more efficient and civilized world. And I
think that Nazism or neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism are
also too rigid, so they don't work correctly, since they also have the
strong tendency to want to like too much homogenize and to too much
monopolize and too much centralize, so they are not efficient systems.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about the financial market and about philosophy and more..