From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the way of smart abstractions and more..
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 15:17:27 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:17 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the way of smart abstractions and more..

I think i am smart, as you have just noticed i have just talked about my
pedagogy that learns by smart abstractions, read below about it, and as
you are noticing i am learning you by the way of smart abstractions, and
i am like talking the language of smart abstractions, and i am also
inventing quickly smart abstractions in form of my proverbs, but i have
just noticed that i have not posted two of my new important proverbs
that are in a form of smart abstractions, and here they:

Here is the first one of my proverbs:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

And here is the second one of my proverbs:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world, and read my following thoughts about how i am redefining
Utilitarianism so that to make you understand the how:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions
that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises
happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future.

And read my following other proverbs that i think are flexible from the
start and that i have just invented quickly, here they are and read them
carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy about pedagogy and more..

As you have noticed i have not talked about how to learn Higher-Order
Thinking skills such as Metacognition or thinking about thinking..
since i think that my pedagogy has an important characteristic
and it is that it has to learn like by examples, and in my pedagogy
the examples must be learning especially by the way of smart
abstractions, and i am talking about it in my thoughts below, so is my
pedagogy a top-down methodology and bottom-up methodology ? no,
since my pedagogy wants to give the certain level of quantity of
learning by smart abstractions that will become the backbone that will
permits the students to go much faster in sophistication of learning,
and of course i am confident about my pedagogy and i will talk
about it in much more details in an HTML book that i will write
soon.

More of my philosophy about morality and more..

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have also just
invented a proverb that abstract morality, and i invite you to
read it again, and i invite you to read my below thoughts
so that you understand more my logical proof of what is morality and
why it is universal:

And here is my other new proverb:

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

This is the definition of perfection above that I use below in my
explanation of my new proverb.

Here is all my explanation of my new proverb below:

My new proverb comes to me from the essence of morality that I explained
to you in my political philosophy that I wrote in English, since in
morality we are pushed towards the pretty tomorrow because we are aware
of this pretty perfume that is the perfection that pushes us or
encourages us to be or allows us to become perfect or greatly perfect.

Read about it here on my thoughts of my political philosophy about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So here is my new proverb:

"Life is like the pretty perfume that calls us to be a pretty tomorrow!"

So notice carefully my smart play on words in my new proverb, i think
it's smart, and you have to know that the future perfection depends on
the present perfection, so when today we are responsibility to be the
pretty perfection so that to build the pretty tomorrow, then the pretty
perfection of today is part of the pretty tomorrow, and the "pretty
perfume" in my new proverb is also the today pretty perfection, but you
have to understand the symbolic which allows us to say that being this
part of the pretty tomorrow is also like being the pretty tomorrow. It
is what makes it a smart proverb.

More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is universal..

I think i am smart, and i am explaining below why morality is universal,
but as you have just noticed i have just said that so that to say
that morality is universal, it requires from us to know about the
requirements such as why to be a global world etc., so there must be a
level of consciousness, other than that i will make you feel and see
much more that morality is universal since i am seeing it:

So take for example the human imperfections or world imperfections,
i say that it is because we have those imperfections that also we have
morality, and those imperfections causes entropy(A state of disorder and
disorganization), this is why we have to be more and more perfection so
that to maintain order and so that to attain perfection of being much
more perfect or perfect, for example humans are working in there
everyday life so that to also maintain order or so that to become
perfection or much more perfection, and maintaining order is also that
we are perfectioning so that to not to become disorder.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about the way of smart abstractions and more..