Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:27:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to
dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each
aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier
and Guam killer hypersonic wea
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 20:27 UTC

US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic weapons...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-commander-calls-more-152134808.html

Re: US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic wea

<soaout$9tk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7236&group=soc.culture.china#7236

From: mar...@marico.com (marico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic wea
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 23:32:49 +0800
 by: marico - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 15:32 UTC

This US navy commander is ruining America's economy by calling for more its
carriers to harass China in the pacific.

He is trying to boost his career for a promotion by giving a call for more
carriers to the region, but he does not know his country is ruined by their
spending on harassing and tackling other countries.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade
China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft
carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and
Guam killer hypersonic weapons...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-commander-calls-more-152134808.html

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: US Navy commander calls for more aircraft carriers in Pacific to dissuade China, Russia from conflict - Well!!! I guess he doesn't know each aircraft carrier costs 13 billion dollars and that China has aircraft carrier and Guam killer hypersonic wea