Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:37:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their
own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons
will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air
defenses and longer-range missi
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 20:37 UTC

The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missiles. "We need fifth-gen weapons for our fifth-gen Air Force,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-forces-most-advanced-jets-130332214.html

Re: The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missi

<soamee$mg1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7235&group=soc.culture.china#7235

From: rod...@rode.com (rodeo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missi
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 22:49:54 +0800
 by: rodeo - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 14:49 UTC

Advanced jet is no use as it is meant to deliver its missiles. Hence
advanced missile is more important in that it should be able to deliver even
from "birds".

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own
weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons
will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air
defenses and longer-range missiles. "We need fifth-gen weapons for our
fifth-gen Air Force,"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-forces-most-advanced-jets-130332214.html

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: The Air Force's most advanced jets may be vulnerable because of their own weapons - The main concern is that the limited range of outdated weapons will make those aircraft easy targets for adversaries with advanced air defenses and longer-range missi