From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about tribalism and about the white supremacists and
neo-nazis..
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:58:17 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:58 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about tribalism and about the white supremacists and
neo-nazis..

I invite you to read the following white supremacist and neo-nazi
article of national vanguard that is a white supremacist and neo-nazi
website:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/11/the-myth-of-ashkenazi-jewish-and-east-asian-intellectual-supremacy/

I think i am smart, and i think that from the above article you
can notice the behavior of white supremcists and neo-nazis,
so they are a kind of archaic tribalism, so they are looking
at other ethnic groups like asians and jewish etc. as enemies,
and i think that it is an inferior conception and it is
an archaic tribalism that we have to trannscend, and speaking
about tribalism here is what i have just said in my philosophy
about tribalism:

Here is the definition of tribalism:

"Strong in-group loyalty"

Read here in the dictionary:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tribalism

So tribalism comes with this "strong" loyality of tribalism, so i think
that this "strong" loyality can bring problems, this is why i am talking
as i am talking about it in my below thoughts by showing how to solve
the problem of tribalism:

More of my philosophy about how to solve the problem of tribalism and more..

I think we can solve the problem of tribalism by the way of knowing
how to be the right "compromise", and we can be the right compromise
by knowing how to avoid extremism that hurts, for example
i have just made a logical analogy between software projects
and Democracy and notice how i am talking about Democracy in it, here it is:

More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design methodology..

I will make a logical analogy between software projects and Democracy,
first i will say that because of the today big complexity of software
projects, so the "requirements" of those complex software projects are
not clear and a lot could change in them, so this is
why we are using an Evolutionary Design methodology with different tools
such as Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns,
Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, but we have to notice
carefully that an important thing in Evolutionary Design methodology is
that when those complex software projects grow, we have first to
normalize there growth by ensuring that the complex software projects
grow "nicely" and "balanced" by using standards, and second we have to
optimize growth of the complex software projects by balancing between
the criteria of the easy to change the complex software projects and the
performance of the complex software projects, and third you have to
maximize the growth of the complex software projects by making the most
out of each optimization, and i think that by logical analogy we can
notice that in Democracy we have also to normalize the growth by not
allowing "extremism" or extremist ideologies that hurt Democracy, and we
have also to optimize Democracy by for example well balancing between
"performance" of the society and in the Democracy and the "reliability"
of helping others like the weakest members of the society among the
people that of course respect the laws, and so that to understand more
my thoughts of my philosophy about Democracy, i invite you to read them
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

And read my thoughts of my philosophy in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and more..

I think i am smart, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are we truly living in a simulation ?

I have just thought about it more, and i think that we are
not living in a simulation, since there must be a "plan" from
this God or Gods that make us live in a simulation, and the plan
can not be that Hazardous Asteroids that killed the dinosaurs 65 million
years ago have been created by a simulation, so i think
that there remain a possibility that the following of
outer body experiences is i think like a proof of the existence of
the "soul" from God and of God:

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of
outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall
of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

And in my new monotheistic religion God has not created our universe
or multiverse, read about my new monotheistic religion in the following
so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/pDWvOh4_4zI

More of my philosophy about beautiful arabic music and about arabs and
more..

So i invite you to listen carefully to the following beautiful arabic
music so that to know more about arabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr3B93LVpbU

And read my philosophy in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

And read my following proverbs that i think are flexible from the start
and that i have just invented quickly, here they are and read them
carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

And read my following poems of Love that i think are flexible from the
start, here they are and read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

And read carefully about my new monotheistic religion here, since i am
your new prophet from God:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/pDWvOh4_4zI

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about tribalism and about the white supremacists and neo-nazis..