Keep up the good work! But please don't ask me to help.

interests / soc.culture.china / Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

SubjectAuthor
* Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' ifRusty Wyse
+* Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putkikiko
|+- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutRusty Wyse
|`* Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutByker
| +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' ifRusty Wyse
| `* Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' ifGeorge Black
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  +- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
|  `- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutText-Drivers R Killers
`- Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - PutSiri Cruise

1
Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<cae19d78-bf4c-4983-ac33-68aa1da5e155n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3781&group=soc.culture.china#3781

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:09 UTC

Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and said the United States played a role in the "provocation".

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-russian-navy-carry-105524274.html

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<sdkkoh$hec$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3790&group=soc.culture.china#3790

From: kik...@turmail.com (kikiko)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:23:30 +0800
 by: kikiko - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:23 UTC

UK is trying to show its power after exiting the EU. If they still under EU,
they will not have the teeth to do so.

Also EU will not allow its member to act without permission of it. Now after
exiting EU, UK wants to show its teeth power.

But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will make an
" unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed -
Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS
Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters,
without starting World War Three and said the United States played a role in
the "provocation".

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-russian-navy-carry-105524274.html

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three

<9d28eb8a-0aa4-44c7-a472-32fab6c477edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3813&group=soc.culture.china#3813

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:42 UTC

On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 2:23:32 PM UTC-7, kikiko wrote:
> UK is trying to show its power after exiting the EU. If they still under EU,
> they will not have the teeth to do so.
>
> Also EU will not allow its member to act without permission of it. Now after
> exiting EU, UK wants to show its teeth power.
>
> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will make an
> " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.

The world is getting closer and closer to war!!!!

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed -
> Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS
> Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters,
> without starting World War Three and said the United States played a role in
> the "provocation".
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/putin-says-russian-navy-carry-105524274.html

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<RsmdnR08KOkKomL9nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3826&group=soc.culture.china#3826

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:04:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:04 UTC

"kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message news:sdkkoh$hec$1@dont-email.me...

> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will make
> an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.

Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their
nuclear arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three

<105aeaaa-a933-4f74-b36c-a45f68ce4bb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3830&group=soc.culture.china#3830

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:26:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:26 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 4:05:01 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message news:sdkkoh$hec$1...@dont-email.me...
> >
> > But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will make
> > an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their
> nuclear arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...

Send an aircraft carrier and other naval ships like the British did, to test them out...

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<X9ednWQDYsW9-Z38nZ2dnUU7-XnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3859&group=soc.culture.china#3859

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
From: gbl...@hnpl.net (George Black)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:53:02 +1200
 by: George Black - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:53 UTC

On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>
>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>
> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...

Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
never get to.
Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
lives

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<chine.bleu-6929AD.13384727072021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3860&group=soc.culture.china#3860

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:38:48 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:38 UTC

In article
Rusty Wyse <yale.mar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed -

That's the first part of MAD--you have no defence. The second
part is they also have no defence, and you will have enough left
to annihilate them as well.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<sdq32u$cau$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3866&group=soc.culture.china#3866

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:58:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:58 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<se3ihm$2km$4@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3972&group=soc.culture.china#3972

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:17:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:17 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<see3sc$91c$19@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4053&group=soc.culture.china#4053

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:14:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:14 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<sk4g02$san$21@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5938&group=soc.culture.china#5938

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:17:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:17 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<smc2uh$j97$71@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6697&group=soc.culture.china#6697

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:56 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<snv0i8$vbt$20@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7137&group=soc.culture.china#7137

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:28 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys

Re: Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and

<so3gn7$ek1$54@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7174&group=soc.culture.china#7174

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.war.nuclear
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:29:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:29 UTC

George Black wrote

> On 27/07/21 11:04 am, Byker wrote:
>> "kikiko" the nym-shifter wrote in message
>>>
>>> But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
>>> make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
>>
>> Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
>> arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
>
> Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
> peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
> never get to.
> Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
> lives

Putin likes sex with boys