Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:22:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can the leaders of other countries do anything to stop the genocide
against the Uyghurs in Xinjiang? Dear questioner, please tell me why you are
asking this question so many months after this lie has been disproven? There
is no genocide to do anythin
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 02:22 UTC

David Barry
ยท
Follow
Lived in East Asia for Many Years. Now in Europe.Nov 26
Can the leaders of other countries do anything to stop the genocide against the Uyghurs in Xinjiang?
Dear questioner, please tell me why you are asking this question so many months after this lie has been disproven? There is no genocide to do anything about! Dear questioner; where are you from? Who convinced you to believe that there is a genocide against Uighurs? Have you not done any research into this?

I wish to ask you; What can world leaders do to stop the constant genocide against the human race on planet Earth from US forces? Will you answer me that?

interests / soc.culture.china / Can the leaders of other countries do anything to stop the genocide against the Uyghurs in Xinjiang? Dear questioner, please tell me why you are asking this question so many months after this lie has been disproven? There is no genocide to do anythin