From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:20:26 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 00:20 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

I invite you to look at the following new video about how the
governments of Europe and USA are "spending" more in the economy
and are following the Keynesian economics in this period of economic
Crisis of Corvid-19, since i think that Keynesian economics even if not
followed all the time , has still its "advantage" in this kind of
economic crisis, and the macroeconomic theories and models of Keynesian
economics is about how aggregate demand (total spending in the economy)
strongly influences economic output and inflations, so i invite you to
look at the following new video so that to understand the how of it:

The EU's New Plan to Transform the Economy - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-HqLZJIhU

And i invite you to read all my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about society and the world..

There is a saying in french that says:

"Il faut de tout pour faire un monde"

And its translation in english is:

"It takes everything to make a world"

And i think there is two ways to look at this saying,
you can look at it from the societal point view and it can mean that we
have to be diversification in a society by being specialized in this or
that job, and the second point of view of it, is that we have also to be
a kind of diversification in each one of us so that to be efficient, i
mean not being just specialized in one thing or in one job and knowing
more about philosophy and about politics and such makes us more
efficient in a society.. this is why you are noticing that i am also a
kind of diversification, since i have invented my thoughts of my
philosophy and i am sharing it with you, and i have invented many poems
of Love and i am sharing them with you, and i have invented many
proverbs and i am sharing them with you, and i have invented many
scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am a software developer and i
know about operational research etc., and of course i am talking about
politics too, so read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand
more my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about tribalism and closed systems and open systems..

I think i am smart, and i have just talked about some of the problems of
white supremacism, read it below, and i think that the most important
problem of white supremacism and the like and the strong loyality of
tribalism is the following:

More of my philosophy about closed systems and open systems and
interdependent systems..

I think i am smart, and i will say that we have to have the right spirit
so that to be efficient, and i think that the basis of the right spirit
is also to look at how we are interdependent systems of different
countries etc., so i think that the best way is to know how to be like
the right randomness of the evolutionary algorithms that permits to not
get stuck in a local optimum and be able to ensure the convergence to a
global optimum, i mean that the best way is also to know how to well
balance between cooperation and competition, since so that to not get
stuck in a local optimum of efficiency we have also to know how to buy
products and services from the other countries so that also to encourage
creativity and innovation, since if you are too much competition you can
"monopolize" too much and this can hurt creativity and innovation, so
then we have to become a much more efficient and civilized world. And I
think that Nazism or neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism are
also too rigid, so they don't work correctly, since they also have the
strong tendency to want to like too much homogenize and to too much
monopolize and too much centralize, so they are not efficient systems.

This is why i have also invented quickly a proverb about intellectual
openness, and here it is:

And here is my other proverb:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency, and it is related to my following thoughts about
the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i invite you to read them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

And i invite you to read my following thoughts about evolutionary
algorithms and artificial intelligence so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More of my philosophy about conformism and tribalism..

I think i am smart, and i really believe that this strong loyality in
tribalism is problematic, and i think that if we look at for example
the white supremacism tribalism, it lacks something important, and it is
that it doesn't believe that the smart ideas can change the
"behavior" in the positive way of the other ethnical groups that are not
of the ethnical groups of white supremacists, so they believe that
the other ethnical groups are genetically not apt and not civilized,
so they don't accept them and they view them as enemies, and i think
that this way of doing is an archaism in philosophy that can bring too
much violence globally, this is why we have to be the right
"flexibility" and not as rigid as white supremacists, also this too much
negativity in white supremacism is not good for productivity and
quality, as i am explaining it in my thoughts below, and it can bring
too much violence inside the society, and i am of the ones that believe
that the smart ideas are powerful and they can change humans in the
positive way, this is why you are noticing that i am sharing with you my
philosophy and my thoughts, and here what i have just said about the
smart ideas:

What is the true power of the idea ?

This is a so important philosophical subject, since
i think i am smart and i will make you feel more the true
power of the idea by first talking about the technic in psychology that
we call "Mood freezing", since i think that the most important aspect of
Mood freezing is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and you
can read about it here:

https://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Mood+Freezing

So as you are noticing that it says that when the respondents were
convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better,
they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved
their moods, so this proves that the power of the idea is great, this is
why i am of the ones that believes that we can enhance much better
humans and construct a new type of man by using some intellectual
mechanisms, and i am talking about some of them below and here is my
poem about the true power of the idea, read it again:

"Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how they have built south Korea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada
So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !"

More of my philosophy about the way of smart abstractions and more..

I think i am smart, as you have just noticed i have just talked about my
pedagogy that learns by smart abstractions, read below about it, and as
you are noticing i am learning you by the way of smart abstractions, and
i am like talking the language of smart abstractions, and i am also
inventing quickly smart abstractions in form of my proverbs, but i have
just noticed that i have not posted two of my new important proverbs
that are in a form of smart abstractions, and here they are:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..