Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What do the Chinese living abroad think about the Chinese Communist Party?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:58 UTC

China - World Leader. ยท
Follow
Answered by
Michael Ciao
Sep 4
What do the Chinese living abroad think about the Chinese Communist Party?
Ever since I was born and raised in Taiwan, China was a poor and weak country with a bad reputation to match, weak poor people who cannot accomplish much, born loser of the world community. I came from a family of 3 generations of anti-Communist Nationalist army officers, including myself.

Now I have nothing but respect for the Chinese Communist Party. They accomplished the impossible mission, they built China from ground up to be the most successful country in the world, the manufacturing center of the world, a peaceful and prosperous country leads the world in most categories.

China makes Chinese proud to be Chinese, and the best is yet to come, All the credits go to the Chinese Communist Party

interests / soc.culture.china / What do the Chinese living abroad think about the Chinese Communist Party?