A good reputation is more valuable than money. -- Publilius Syrus

interests / alt.life.sucks / TV - Threw it out.........

SubjectAuthor
* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
+* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
| `* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  +* TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
|  |`* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  | `* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |  +* TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
|  |  |`* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  | `* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |  |  `* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  |   `* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |  |    +* TV - Threw it out.........Judith Latham
|  |  |    |`* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  |    | `- TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  |    `* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  |     `* TV - Threw it out.........OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |  |      `* TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  |  |       `- TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
|  |  `- TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
|  `- TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
`* TV - Threw it out.........bosodeniro@gmail.com
 +* TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
 |`- TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
 +- TV - Threw it out.........Thomas Joseph
 +* TV - Threw it out.........<bosodeniro
 |`* I am too cheap to call a pest company<bosodeniro
 | +- I am too cheap to call a pest company!<bosodeniro
 | `* I am too cheap to call a pest company<bosodeniro
 |  +- I am too cheap to call a pest company<bosodeniro
 |  `- I am too cheap to call a pest company<bosodeniro
 `* TV - Threw it out..........<bosodeniro
  `- TV - Threw it out..........<bosodeniro

Pages:12
TV - Threw it out.........

<c7774f41-ad00-4163-a1d9-b2fbb1fe619bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7511&group=alt.life.sucks#7511

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 17:55:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TV - Threw it out.........
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 01:55 UTC

I'd like to say I tossed it out the window but that would be a lie. I hacked it to pieces with an axe and put the shards into a large box and tossed it into the dumpster. Not only was the TV on its way out, my friends were telling me I was getting fat from watching it all the time. So I had to let it go. Now I have more space in the bedroom, more than enough for a double-doored refrigerator. Those late night trips to the kitchen are wearing me out. If I can find one or two more things to throw out of my bedroom I will have enough room to install a toilet so I don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom every time I have to take a leak. I know I could use a jar. I did that when I was younger - a piss jar when I was living in a place with the bathroom down the hall. But what if it falls and breaks? The whole room would smell like urine. And that would ruin the fine smell of farts and tiny bits of turd emanating from my 3 months without a wash bed sheet. Some hearing this might think I'm filthy. Not true. I live in some smelly stuff, but I don't carry it with me when I go outside. I am a pig at home, but in public where my followers demand more of me, I am the King of Clean.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<6762dd3f-402e-4210-ae53-74e0aa0c7b53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7514&group=alt.life.sucks#7514

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:35:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: TV - Threw it out.........
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:35 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 8:55:44 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to say I tossed it out the window but that would be a lie. I hacked it to pieces with an axe and put the shards into a large box and tossed it into the dumpster. Not only was the TV on its way out, my friends were telling me I was getting fat from watching it all the time. So I had to let it go. Now I have more space in the bedroom, more than enough for a double-doored refrigerator. Those late night trips to the kitchen are wearing me out. If I can find one or two more things to throw out of my bedroom I will have enough room to install a toilet so I don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom every time I have to take a leak. I know I could use a jar. I did that when I was younger - a piss jar when I was living in a place with the bathroom down the hall. But what if it falls and breaks? The whole room would smell like urine. And that would ruin the fine smell of farts and tiny bits of turd emanating from my 3 months without a wash bed sheet. Some hearing this might think I'm filthy. Not true. I live in some smelly stuff, but I don't carry it with me when I go outside. I am a pig at home, but in public where my followers demand more of me, I am the King of Clean.

Being dirty can be theraputic. A purge of clean is neccessary to force out all the toins. Than a good clean up for the world thqt expects you to live by their rules.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<b8544ff6-7455-44f7-8a95-19ca296110a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7527&group=alt.life.sucks#7527

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:37:56 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 20:37 UTC

> Being dirty can be theraputic. A purge of clean is neccessary to force out all the toins. Than a good clean up for the world thqt expects you to live by their rules.

Therapeutic and safe. Being ultra dirty creates a barrier between the dirty person and the filth of the world - the outside world. It's like the Hollywood Blvd guy I told you about who always wore an open shirt displaying a chest and stomach so covered in soot that the stink was pinned beneath it. Yes, if one gets really filthy and never cleans it, it grows strong and forms a wall of armor around the stench - as I have said before many times, like pudding covered by crust.

I worked with a guy at the carnival that I frankly did not like. The owner would take us to a restaurant and the guy would inspect all utensils diligently and wipe them clean or demand a new set. He was this way with everything it seemed, a real germaphobe - but a nut case never the less. He was majorly concerned with other people's filth while at the same time sticking his fingers into anything that he wasn't going to use. He once found a living grasshopper on the tent counter and tore it in half with his fingers. Both body parts were wiggling on the counter and the guy was laughing. I laughed too because I had done similar things when I was younger. But I was younger, can't you see? I was just a kid. This guy was a grown man. A fucking grown man. No excuses for him, plenty for me. Anyway, he openly seemed to care about things being clean, but was the type - and I'm sure you've seen them in the workplace - who, if you order a cup of something to drink will use their stupid gloved fingers to grab the cup from the inside. I agree though, to grow up in filth, to take it in when we're young - I think that's better than a sterile environment. I swam every day in a highly polluted even smelly quarry and loved it. To this day I wonder if the germs I was breathing in, even swallowing at times while swimming, did not seal my lungs against even more virulent and deadly entities further down the road.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<6255641b-8b17-4f4f-8cbf-8a1e850cb2e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7529&group=alt.life.sucks#7529

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 22:09:20 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 06:09 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 5:55:44 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to say I tossed it out the window but that would be a lie. I hacked it to pieces with an axe and put the shards into a large box and tossed it into the dumpster. Not only was the TV on its way out, my friends were telling me I was getting fat from watching it all the time. So I had to let it go. Now I have more space in the bedroom, more than enough for a double-doored refrigerator. Those late night trips to the kitchen are wearing me out. If I can find one or two more things to throw out of my bedroom I will have enough room to install a toilet so I don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom every time I have to take a leak. I know I could use a jar. I did that when I was younger - a piss jar when I was living in a place with the bathroom down the hall. But what if it falls and breaks? The whole room would smell like urine. And that would ruin the fine smell of farts and tiny bits of turd emanating from my 3 months without a wash bed sheet. Some hearing this might think I'm filthy. Not true. I live in some smelly stuff, but I don't carry it with me when I go outside. I am a pig at home, but in public where my followers demand more of me, I am the King of Clean.

I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<3ea0f880-8f7e-4b38-80bf-dfc13f667acan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7535&group=alt.life.sucks#7535

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 01:15:37 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:15 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 3:37:57 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Being dirty can be theraputic. A purge of clean is neccessary to force out all the toins. Than a good clean up for the world thqt expects you to live by their rules.
> Therapeutic and safe. Being ultra dirty creates a barrier between the dirty person and the filth of the world - the outside world. It's like the Hollywood Blvd guy I told you about who always wore an open shirt displaying a chest and stomach so covered in soot that the stink was pinned beneath it. Yes, if one gets really filthy and never cleans it, it grows strong and forms a wall of armor around the stench - as I have said before many times, like pudding covered by crust.
>
> I worked with a guy at the carnival that I frankly did not like. The owner would take us to a restaurant and the guy would inspect all utensils diligently and wipe them clean or demand a new set. He was this way with everything it seemed, a real germaphobe - but a nut case never the less. He was majorly concerned with other people's filth while at the same time sticking his fingers into anything that he wasn't going to use. He once found a living grasshopper on the tent counter and tore it in half with his fingers. Both body parts were wiggling on the counter and the guy was laughing. I laughed too because I had done similar things when I was younger. But I was younger, can't you see? I was just a kid. This guy was a grown man. A fucking grown man. No excuses for him, plenty for me. Anyway, he openly seemed to care about things being clean, but was the type - and I'm sure you've seen them in the workplace - who, if you order a cup of something to drink will use their stupid gloved fingers to grab the cup from the inside. I agree though, to grow up in filth, to take it in when we're young - I think that's better than a sterile environment. I swam every day in a highly polluted even smelly quarry and loved it. To this day I wonder if the germs I was breathing in, even swallowing at times while swimming, did not seal my lungs against even more virulent and deadly entities further down the road.

George Carlin said same thing about swimming in the Hudson river as a kid. It made him immune.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<MzdBJ.263365$ya3.248009@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7537&group=alt.life.sucks#7537

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:31:19 -1000
 by: - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:31 UTC

I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

I failed to mention again that my landlord hates me and I gotta get outta
dodge. Life sucks when you live like a poor loser. I leave food around and
rarely clean up so the cockroaches come around — and usually dark like a
vampire cave. People say I am a total loser because I live like a poor
schmuck, well maybe I really am. I live in a total shit hole because I
have little talent except when I tried to work at Frye's electronics. An
fellow employee told me that I was driving away customers and the word was
getting around and so Fry's electronics went out of business because of me.
Now my pathetic life in California living with bed bugs and cockroaches. My
life was better back on the east coast. I should
jacking off and moaning and with porn movies really loud at all hours to the
night and day. What a motherfucker asshole. I said before I need to get
outta dodge. What am I doing here in California?

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<nSdBJ.2571$jW.1319@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7538&group=alt.life.sucks#7538

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:51:10 -1000
 by: - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:51 UTC

wrote in message news:MzdBJ.263365$ya3.248009@fx38.iad...

I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

People say that I am a total loser and trapped in a shit hole apartment with
bugs all over my body and apartment. People say I must be a total idiot for
not leaving to a better apartment — People say I must be a total loser and
poor without money — I am not sure what is worse bed bugs or incubus
succubus — have you ever been grabbed and held down during sleep? — Getting
your cock sucked by a familiar spirit is what you need to try — like that
movie Ghostbusters. My own mother was pretty filthy and I am also filthy
and that is why the cockroaches are all over my apartment — they like what
I've got — pizza boxes left around with food inside — I can't remember the
last time my sink was empty of
dirty dishes and food and water filled to about 1/2 way up. I now have
pesty white moths coming out of my closets — I am feeling the plagues of
Egypt in my apartment. I own only one bed sheet set so that is why I pull
out the sleeping bag. I work at a job that pays minimum wage because I have
not talent — my life sucks — this newsgroup sucks — alt.life.schmucks

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<bSnBJ.189510$6a3.113580@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7544&group=alt.life.sucks#7544

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 11:13:37 -1000
 by: - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 21:13 UTC

wrote in message

George Carlin said same thing about swimming in the Hudson river as a kid.
It made him immune.

I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<abf2c5c8-e90a-40d1-8ceb-66a9d7e33b63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7555&group=alt.life.sucks#7555

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 13:54:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 21:54 UTC

> George Carlin said same thing about swimming in the Hudson river as a kid.. It made him immune.

I never heard it from Carlin but now that you drag him into it I am beginning to feel a bit competitive about it. Carlin is dead and was older than me. But age at time of death is not what counts here, it's who thought of it first. I'm sure countless thousands and even millions of people have thought the same thing about their own personal childhood relationships with varying forms of filth that later served to immunize them. But this is about them, it's between me and Carlin. We were probably the same age when we swam the polluted waters. Of course because his experience was in New York City, that makes him superior to me in some way - arrogant New York son of a bitch. Point is, I thought of the immunization aspects of it in my early 30s. When did Carlin think of it? Maybe not till later in life. If that is the case I win. If not, he wins. But he's dead, so I'll show up to accept his award. Ok?

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<edec1287-644e-4f3e-b95d-82373e58a515n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7556&group=alt.life.sucks#7556

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:00:46 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:00 UTC

> I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

I see "Bosodeniro" posts left and right and rarely click on them anymore, and you know why. But I saw this one and could tell it came from "the real" Bozo. Imagine if it's not the real Bozo and I fell for it. Man, that would be shameful. Anyway Bozo, I'd love to click on more of your posts if you would (a), post more often, and (b), put something hard to decipher in your post title that allows me to tell right away that it's you and not your pretender. It can be done as easily as ending a sentence with 2 periods instead of just 1.. (like that). What I'm saying is I almost overlooked your post. The chances of that happening would be reduced if you did something to make your posts stand apart from the other guy's. Thanks. As for the dryer, we have washing machines in this building but they don't use nearly enough water. I stopped using them a few years back. I have no car. I have gone two months with doing laundry. Sickening, I know. But every so often I'll grab some underwear and tee shirts, light stuff, and take it downstairs and toss it in a dryer after spraying the articles with a mixture of half white vinegar and half water. It neutralizes odor. It works. I put them in there and let it go for an hour. I don't recommend it over washing but it works.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<0e90ed9c-6895-4104-8428-69c22ce09b6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7559&group=alt.life.sucks#7559

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:21:33 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:21 UTC

> George Carlin said same thing about swimming in the Hudson river as a kid..
> It made him immune.

They say a lot of dead bodies found their way into the East River. You're not a real man until you've swam "The Eastie!" But the Hudson is filthy enough, so Carlin qualifies as a real man. Plus I'm sure the Hudson received it's fair share of dead bodies over time too. Remember, the Hudson borders Jersey as well as New York, and a lot of mob guys live in Jersey. So I'm sure the Hudson gets as many deadweight cement packages as the Eastie. The Eastie gets most of the attention and I don't know why. Maybe it just sounds cooler, like, "Keep it up punk, if you want to wind up in the East River." Sounds better than using Hudson. But I was wondering: If Hudson pollution immunized Carlin from certain diseases, could people become immune to death itself by swimming with it day in and day out? Swim in a river loaded with dead bodies and build up a resistance to death. Is it possible? We won't know till we try.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<ac08905a-dba0-48d7-9b14-23cbe02c54e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7568&group=alt.life.sucks#7568

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:38:12 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 09:38 UTC

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 5:21:34 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > George Carlin said same thing about swimming in the Hudson river as a kid.
> > It made him immune.
> They say a lot of dead bodies found their way into the East River. You're not a real man until you've swam "The Eastie!" But the Hudson is filthy enough, so Carlin qualifies as a real man. Plus I'm sure the Hudson received it's fair share of dead bodies over time too. Remember, the Hudson borders Jersey as well as New York, and a lot of mob guys live in Jersey. So I'm sure the Hudson gets as many deadweight cement packages as the Eastie. The Eastie gets most of the attention and I don't know why. Maybe it just sounds cooler, like, "Keep it up punk, if you want to wind up in the East River." Sounds better than using Hudson. But I was wondering: If Hudson pollution immunized Carlin from certain diseases, could people become immune to death itself by swimming with it day in and day out? Swim in a river loaded with dead bodies and build up a resistance to death. Is it possible? We won't know till we try.

I dont know if he said Hudson. I couldn't remember the East River. Fuck Nrw York. I am a California man. Only river I knew was the LA river and it was a cement sewer.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<vmNBJ.58804$bo.29372@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7579&group=alt.life.sucks#7579

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:14:44 -1000
 by: - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:14 UTC

wrote in message

I dont know if he said Hudson. I couldn't remember the East River. Fuck
Nrw York. I am a California man. Only river I knew was the LA river and it
was a cement sewer.

You're a California man and I am a jew on the run living in California.
Don't you think it is funny that I faked my death 10 years ago and fled to
California? Fuck You Ollie. I love New York, Mt. Kisco. Why won't you
answer my question about where you work. I want to know if you work and
where you work. You know how to reach me. BJ has my telephone number. Do
you want to meet in person Ollie? Don't let the cockroaches and bed bugs
and sexual diseases give you worries. Believe me herpes is that bad. I am
in San Jose area now. Where are you at Ollie? I want to visit you in
person. I already asked you this question about where you work. In 25
words or less just write it here. Do it Ollie!

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<0016f3c1-d539-4457-b16c-c3124c329babn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7594&group=alt.life.sucks#7594

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:39:06 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:39 UTC

> I dont know if he said Hudson. I couldn't remember the East River. Fuck Nrw York. I am a California man. Only river I knew was the LA river and it was a cement sewer.

LOL. Yeah, maybe I was getting a bit technical there, but not on purpose. In the mob movies it's always the East River that has the floating corpses.. But I'll bet the Hudson has its share. The L.A. River too. The ugliest river in this country, something to be proud because it's a superlative. Cement sewer - lol. I picture a flash flood coming through and smashing 20 or 30 skateboarded into the high walls and mashing their bones to pulp.

Here Skate Boy - surf on this a while!

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<06b36eb0-fcdc-4262-833d-886199245158n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7595&group=alt.life.sucks#7595

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:44:21 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:44 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 9:14:53 PM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> wrote in message
> I dont know if he said Hudson. I couldn't remember the East River. Fuck
> Nrw York. I am a California man. Only river I knew was the LA river and it
> was a cement sewer.
> You're a California man and I am a jew on the run living in California.
> Don't you think it is funny that I faked my death 10 years ago and fled to
> California? Fuck You Ollie. I love New York, Mt. Kisco. Why won't you
> answer my question about where you work. I want to know if you work and
> where you work. You know how to reach me. BJ has my telephone number. Do
> you want to meet in person Ollie? Don't let the cockroaches and bed bugs
> and sexual diseases give you worries. Believe me herpes is that bad. I am
> in San Jose area now. Where are you at Ollie? I want to visit you in
> person. I already asked you this question about where you work. In 25
> words or less just write it here. Do it Ollie!

For a while I thought for sure this was the real Bozo, whatever that is. But then at certain points the writing took on a Ras vibe and I began to wonder if maybe he's learning how to imitate you better. I am not entirely sure who I'm responding to here, so I'll keep it short. Real short. I had a relative that lived in Mt. Kisco. I went there with my sister when we were kids and used a huge public pool and I remember they had a policy where women had to wear bath caps or whatever. Another time we went up the Hudson to Bear Mtn and went to a public pool with the coldest water I've ever experienced in a pool. I was fed directly into the pool from a nearby spring. New York state is wild, man, wild. Lots of wilderness and inbreeding out in the sticks.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<1f5bd9b8-a9f9-4b0d-8985-35935b858a56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7614&group=alt.life.sucks#7614

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:45:00 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:45 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 11:44:21 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 9:14:53 PM UTC-5, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > I dont know if he said Hudson. I couldn't remember the East River. Fuck
> > Nrw York. I am a California man. Only river I knew was the LA river and it
> > was a cement sewer.
> > You're a California man and I am a jew on the run living in California.
> > Don't you think it is funny that I faked my death 10 years ago and fled to
> > California? Fuck You Ollie. I love New York, Mt. Kisco. Why won't you
> > answer my question about where you work. I want to know if you work and
> > where you work. You know how to reach me. BJ has my telephone number. Do
> > you want to meet in person Ollie? Don't let the cockroaches and bed bugs
> > and sexual diseases give you worries. Believe me herpes is that bad. I am
> > in San Jose area now. Where are you at Ollie? I want to visit you in
> > person. I already asked you this question about where you work. In 25
> > words or less just write it here. Do it Ollie!
> For a while I thought for sure this was the real Bozo, whatever that is. But then at certain points the writing took on a Ras vibe and I began to wonder if maybe he's learning how to imitate you better. I am not entirely sure who I'm responding to here, so I'll keep it short. Real short. I had a relative that lived in Mt. Kisco. I went there with my sister when we were kids and used a huge public pool and I remember they had a policy where women had to wear bath caps or whatever. Another time we went up the Hudson to Bear Mtn and went to a public pool with the coldest water I've ever experienced in a pool. I was fed directly into the pool from a nearby spring. New York state is wild, man, wild. Lots of wilderness and inbreeding out in the sticks.

I am retired now. I once worked in San Jose. Many years ago. I knew it was low class the day I got there. Fuck Dinah Shore I do not want to know the way there.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<515dfa84-0eb6-495b-b1ff-6d884a4561c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7617&group=alt.life.sucks#7617

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:44:40 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:44 UTC

> I am retired now. I once worked in San Jose. Many years ago. I knew it was low class the day I got there. Fuck Dinah Shore I do not want to know the way there.

All metropolitan areas are crud. There is always the magnet. For example, in Miami the magnet is the beach. In Charleston South Carolina the magnet is the quaint downtown. In Denver it's the hills for hiking and skiing. Whatever the magnet that sucks people to a certain area, few ever get to actually use it. They wind up 30 miles or more away from the magnet in a never-ending traffic jam. It's incredible and frightening that San Jose is more or less a suburb of SanFrancisco, yet is I believe the 2nd or 3rd largest city in California. That whole area sounds good - San Francisco, oh yeah, what a great town - but it's surrounded like all towns by extensions of itself that are like germs moving outward. San Jose is a variant of San Francisco which is the magnet that sucked in most of the people living AND dying in the metro morgue anthill of San Jose and surrounding garbage.

Joe Trash

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<9e494acf-90d5-4e3c-896a-629e683ddf4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7631&group=alt.life.sucks#7631

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:38:19 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:38 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 3:44:40 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am retired now. I once worked in San Jose. Many years ago. I knew it was low class the day I got there. Fuck Dinah Shore I do not want to know the way there.
> All metropolitan areas are crud. There is always the magnet. For example, in Miami the magnet is the beach. In Charleston South Carolina the magnet is the quaint downtown. In Denver it's the hills for hiking and skiing. Whatever the magnet that sucks people to a certain area, few ever get to actually use it. They wind up 30 miles or more away from the magnet in a never-ending traffic jam. It's incredible and frightening that San Jose is more or less a suburb of SanFrancisco, yet is I believe the 2nd or 3rd largest city in California. That whole area sounds good - San Francisco, oh yeah, what a great town - but it's surrounded like all towns by extensions of itself that are like germs moving outward. San Jose is a variant of San Francisco which is the magnet that sucked in most of the people living AND dying in the metro morgue anthill of San Jose and surrounding garbage.
>
> Joe Trash

There were lots of great places around San Jose. But big cities are all crud. I will enjoy where I am. Please stay away.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<651ptg1em1mp80ja2hs58mkt34jmo0n64l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7637&group=alt.life.sucks#7637

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:21:07 -0500
References: <3ea0f880-8f7e-4b38-80bf-dfc13f667acan@googlegroups.com> <bSnBJ.189510$6a3.113580@fx41.iad> <0e90ed9c-6895-4104-8428-69c22ce09b6en@googlegroups.com> <ac08905a-dba0-48d7-9b14-23cbe02c54e2n@googlegroups.com> <vmNBJ.58804$bo.29372@fx18.iad> <06b36eb0-fcdc-4262-833d-886199245158n@googlegroups.com> <1f5bd9b8-a9f9-4b0d-8985-35935b858a56n@googlegroups.com> <515dfa84-0eb6-495b-b1ff-6d884a4561c8n@googlegroups.com> <9e494acf-90d5-4e3c-896a-629e683ddf4an@googlegroups.com>
Complaints: kiss my ass
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:21 UTC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:38:19 -0800 (PST), "OllieNorthie@aol.com"
<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 3:44:40 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > I am retired now. I once worked in San Jose. Many years ago. I knew it was low class the day I got there. Fuck Dinah Shore I do not want to know the way there.
>> All metropolitan areas are crud. There is always the magnet. For example, in Miami the magnet is the beach. In Charleston South Carolina the magnet is the quaint downtown. In Denver it's the hills for hiking and skiing. Whatever the magnet that sucks people to a certain area, few ever get to actually use it. They wind up 30 miles or more away from the magnet in a never-ending traffic jam. It's incredible and frightening that San Jose is more or less a suburb of SanFrancisco, yet is I believe the 2nd or 3rd largest city in California. That whole area sounds good - San Francisco, oh yeah, what a great town - but it's surrounded like all towns by extensions of itself that are like germs moving outward. San Jose is a variant of San Francisco which is the magnet that sucked in most of the people living AND dying in the metro morgue anthill of San Jose and surrounding garbage.
>>
>> Joe Trash
>

>There were lots of great places around San Jose. But big cities are all crud. I will enjoy where I am. Please stay away.

You'd have loved life in a shtetl. The stories my bubbe told me about
when she was a little girl in Poland made it sound incredible. No dead
bodies in the river there until 1942. After that? too terrible to
describe.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<da6ec5aa-463a-4eda-b72b-fd3b426e9ee3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7641&group=alt.life.sucks#7641

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:07:05 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:07 UTC

> There were lots of great places around San Jose. But big cities are all crud. I will enjoy where I am. Please stay away.

Almost an LOL, more a nod of the head, an agreement that yes, yes, I understand what you're saying. You're saying I'm a downer, that I'm going to bum your trip because I'm negative. Well guess what? That's a bunch of shit. Not only can I enjoy a great place, I can enjoy not enjoying a lousy one. I can go on a trip and see nothing but garbage and enjoy not liking what I'm seeing. Then people hear me talk about what garbage it is and think I'm negative, or at least want to see me that way because it makes them feel positively superior - but the truth is I am far from negative and far from a downer. Wherever you go I will be there - all around in the shadows. I'll be there Ollie, I'll be there.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<c8e0af97-5d40-45ec-9f88-d244e9300b2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7642&group=alt.life.sucks#7642

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:07:53 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:07 UTC

Judith Latham intoned:

> You'd have loved life in a shtetl. The stories my bubbe told me about
> when she was a little girl in Poland made it sound incredible. No dead
> bodies in the river there until 1942. After that? too terrible to
> describe.

Here we go again.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<c7ee088e-3c8a-448c-8c12-047c93867739n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7702&group=alt.life.sucks#7702

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:39:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:39 UTC

Judith (the Jew) Latham intoned:

> > You'd have loved life in a shtetl. The stories my bubbe told me about
> > when she was a little girl in Poland made it sound incredible. No dead
> > bodies in the river there until 1942. After that? too terrible to
> > describe.

Here we go again.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<KzPDJ.234707$qz4.87935@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7710&group=alt.life.sucks#7710

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:23:13 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:23 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 5:55:44 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to say I tossed it out the window but that would be a lie. I
> hacked it to pieces with an axe and put the shards into a large box and
> tossed it into the dumpster. Not only was the TV on its way out, my
> friends were telling me I was getting fat from watching it all the time.
> So I had to let it go. Now I have more space in the bedroom, more than
> enough for a double-doored refrigerator. Those late night trips to the
> kitchen are wearing me out. If I can find one or two more things to throw
> out of my bedroom I will have enough room to install a toilet so I don't
> have to walk all the way to the bathroom every time I have to take a leak.
> I know I could use a jar. I did that when I was younger - a piss jar when
> I was living in a place with the bathroom down the hall. But what if it
> falls and breaks? The whole room would smell like urine. And that would
> ruin the fine smell of farts and tiny bits of turd emanating from my 3
> months without a wash bed sheet. Some hearing this might think I'm filthy.
> Not true. I live in some smelly stuff, but I don't carry it with me when I
> go outside. I am a pig at home, but in public where my followers demand
> more of me, I am the King of Clean.

I know whatchu mean. I live in a 1-BR apartment with a toilet and no access
to a utility room for mops or even a dishwasher — I'm telling you this becuz
the level of infestation and habitability have so deterioated that I often
have to leave with my sleeping bag to insert everything I sleep with into a
dryer to get some relief from bed bugs — not to mention cockroaches.

Re: TV - Threw it out.........

<e8247dcf-378e-401e-85c8-ddcbf6126b2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7715&group=alt.life.sucks#7715

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:27:17 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:27 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 11:07:06 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There were lots of great places around San Jose. But big cities are all crud. I will enjoy where I am. Please stay away.
> Almost an LOL, more a nod of the head, an agreement that yes, yes, I understand what you're saying. You're saying I'm a downer, that I'm going to bum your trip because I'm negative. Well guess what? That's a bunch of shit. Not only can I enjoy a great place, I can enjoy not enjoying a lousy one. I can go on a trip and see nothing but garbage and enjoy not liking what I'm seeing. Then people hear me talk about what garbage it is and think I'm negative, or at least want to see me that way because it makes them feel positively superior - but the truth is I am far from negative and far from a downer. Wherever you go I will be there - all around in the shadows. I'll be there Ollie, I'll be there.

I am watching Charlie Chan movies on Youtube. From 1936 to 46. Those were the days. Except for war and the depression it was a great time. Ask Ma Joad.

Re: TV - Threw it out..........

<w2RDJ.221998$np6.52328@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7750&group=alt.life.sucks#7750