When the wind is great, bow before it; when the wind is heavy, yield to it.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

SubjectAuthor
* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
+- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
 `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
  `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
   `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
    `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
     `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      +* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |`* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      | +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      | `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |  `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |   `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |    `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |     +* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |     |`- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |     `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |      `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |       +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |       `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |        `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |         `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |          `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |           `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |            +- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyOllieNorthie@aol.com
      |            `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |             `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |              `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |               `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |                `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      |                 `* Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyJudith Latham
      |                  `- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph
      `- Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi crueltyThomas Joseph

Pages:12
Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s906lh$2vmi$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=629&group=alt.life.sucks#629

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:15:12 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 30 May 2021 14:15 UTC

Updated 12:54 AM PT February 15, 2011
By Anastasio Philemon, World News Service, Los Angeles (WNS-LA)

Revelations continue to emerge of Hitlerite brutality against Jewish
concentration camp prisoners. Reports surfacing in recent former
prisoner associations' statements reveal a hitherto unreported fact
that during their World War 2 incarceration at Auschwitz, Ravensbruck,
and Chelmno, prisoners were routinely denied the use of toilet paper.
Further cruelty by the Nazi SS guards was demonstrated when prisoners
were forced to use sand paper in place of regular issue toilet tissue.

“Those SS beasts forced me to use it,” described Anna Rosenstein, a
former Auschwitz survivor. “They even had Kapos (selected Jewish
prisoners acting as collaborative overseers for the SS over other
prisoners) checking to make sure we used the sand paper, doing spot
checks when they suspected we weren’t following regulations. Some of
us were beaten, whipped, or spanked when the sand paper was found to
be unused. It was terrible!”

Another prisoner described a public humiliation he was forced to
endure by a particularly sadistic SS guard. “During the morning
roll-call, the SS sergeant made me step forward and loudly announce to
my fellow prisoners that I sometimes didn't use the sand paper
properly,” said Saul Lewitzky, now a resident of Newport Beach,
California. “I had to hold up that day's issue of sand paper and shout
out that I would use it faithfully and properly. I hated them for
that. Even to this day I can't see sand paper without feeling ill,
humiliated, degraded, or break out into a fearful sweat.”

One former Kapo who pleaded to not be identified admitted the claims
were true. “I had to oversee the use of the sand paper, I had no
choice!” he lamented. “If I didn't do as the SS told me, then they
would have forced me to use the sand paper too instead of the toilet
tissue which I was privileged to use. But, when the SS wasn't
watching, I sometimes slipped regular toilet tissue to my fellow
prisoners in the latrines. I probably saved many Jewish lives that
way!”

Many prisoners developed serious rashes to their private parts as a
result of the forced use of the sand paper, but when seeking medical
treatment they were often laughed at by SS medical orderlies. “I could
hardly even sit down, and the daily trip to the latrine was sheer
torture,” remembered Leon Aritzky, who now lives in Eilat, Israel. “My
rash sometimes bled but when asking for medicine, the orderlies always
burst into laughter and cracked jokes. They sometimes even dangled
clean toilet paper in front of us — which they were allowed to use,
but not us — to further humiliate and torture us.”

Thousands of prisoners are reported to have died from the use of the
sand paper.

Researchers in Germany have produced wartime photographs of piles of
industrial sand paper, often shown loaded onto boxcars before shipment
to concentration camps. Other photographs show empty boxcars prior to
the loading of the sand paper.

Documentation recently viewed by the Simon Wiesenthal Center affirms
that the sand paper manufacturer of Sweden which filled Nazi German
orders — and which is a subsidiary of the American Company
International Industrial Paper Suppliers — knew what the paper was
being used for but continued to supply it anyway. A SWC spokesman
announced that it, in conjunction with the World Jewish Congress and
the International Federation of Jewish Deputies, would be launching
lawsuits against both the subsidiary and its parent corporation for
complicity in the Holocaust. Early reports project a seeking of
damages in the region of US$18 Billion.

An IIPS representative made a terse comment about the revelations: “We
are deeply shocked and saddened to learn of this lamentable wartime
activity by our company,” stated Thomas Harkins. “A recent company
board meeting has already authorized meetings with Jewish
representatives and Holocaust survivor associations to work out
appropriate compensations. We cannot express our guilt and regrets
sufficiently. We feel morally indebted to Jewish people for bringing
these facts to our attention, and we pray that this will never happen
again.”

2011 World News Service.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<b09d3e41-74b7-4370-9d2f-33e9f01e7730n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=645&group=alt.life.sucks#645

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 12:15:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 30 May 2021 19:15 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 10:15:14 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> [...]
> announced that it, in conjunction with the World Jewish Congress and
> the International Federation of Jewish Deputies, would be launching
> lawsuits against both the subsidiary and its parent corporation for
> complicity in the Holocaust. Early reports project a seeking of
> damages in the region of US$18 Billion.
>
> An IIPS representative made a terse comment about the revelations: “We
> are deeply shocked and saddened to learn of this lamentable wartime
> activity by our company,” stated Thomas Harkins. “A recent company
> board meeting has already authorized meetings with Jewish
> representatives and Holocaust survivor associations to work out
> appropriate compensations. We cannot express our guilt and regrets
> sufficiently. We feel morally indebted to Jewish people for bringing
> these facts to our attention, and we pray that this will never happen

I thought Germans used Bidets?

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<70d84cf1-24eb-4fb1-a311-6020d296f807n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=646&group=alt.life.sucks#646

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 12:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 30 May 2021 19:30 UTC

> [...]
> announced that it, in conjunction with the World Jewish Congress and
> the International Federation of Jewish Deputies, would be launching
> lawsuits against both the subsidiary and its parent corporation for
> complicity in the Holocaust. Early reports project a seeking of
> damages in the region of US$18 Billion.
>
> An IIPS representative made a terse comment about the revelations: “We
> are deeply shocked and saddened to learn of this lamentable wartime
> activity by our company,” stated Thomas Harkins. “A recent company
> board meeting has already authorized meetings with Jewish
> representatives and Holocaust survivor associations to work out
> appropriate compensations. We cannot express our guilt and regrets
> sufficiently. We feel morally indebted to Jewish people for bringing
> these facts to our attention, and we pray that this will never happen

Who cares? It's over. Forget it. Let it go. This is the era of George Floyd, Rosa Parks, Jeffrey Epstein, and COVID19. These are tough times. We of this era do not have the time to cry over the past. We are crying in the here and now. We are the vanguard. We will make sure the things that happened to your people will never happen again - to anyone. As we are busy looking back over our shoulders at the past to make sure the guy with the little mustache and his storm troopers aren't making a comeback our eyes are taken away from a new form of Naziism that as usual no one sees till it's upon them. Stop crying about past suffering - it makes me sick. Really.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<ade8d750-0b3b-43a7-b814-68b2f41fea7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=697&group=alt.life.sucks#697

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 13:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 31 May 2021 20:31 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 3:30:23 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > these facts to our attention, and we pray that this will never happen
> > again.”
> >
> > 2011 World News Service.
> Who cares? It's over. Forget it. Let it go. This is the era of George Floyd, Rosa Parks, Jeffrey Epstein, and COVID19. These are tough times. We of this era do not have the time to cry over the past. We are crying in the here and now. We are the vanguard. We will make sure the things that happened to your people will never happen again - to anyone. As we are busy looking back over our shoulders at the past to make sure the guy with the little mustache and his storm troopers aren't making a comeback our eyes are taken away from a new form of Naziism that as usual no one sees till it's upon them. Stop crying about past suffering - it makes me sick. Really.

I like the part about the kapo.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<22cfc267-7971-4d0d-bd96-e8385fd47f50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=698&group=alt.life.sucks#698

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!4.us.feeder.erje.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 31 May 2021 22:46 UTC

> I like the part about the kapo.

Wow. I will take this opportunity to admit to Mz Latham that I did not read her post the first time, I merely responded to it. I feel justified even now because as a kid I read and enjoyed just about all the concentration camp stories available and therefore thought I knew it all. But I never read about the mandatory sandpaper ass wipe before. But I can imagine it. I was in an orphanage where bed wetters were punished by being forced to wear to diapers and dresses to school where some of the students were non orphanage kids from town. It didn't happen to me but it was humiliating anyway.. At night they'd line us up in front of a box on which the bed wetters took turns standing as we were forced to sing, "The King of France did it in his pants", before the kid was taken by "Mom" and "Dad" to the bathtub with the door closed behind them but the screams audible as they used a toilet brush to scrub down the kid's genitals. So yes, even without a being a Jew I have some idea what it's like to have one's skin roughly worked over.

Most telling about all these Jewish concentration camp horror stories are the stories about surviving multiple torture in the 'death camps'. I remember once years ago reading about a Neo Nazi who opened a White Supremacist book store in the middle of a Jewish neighborhood in San Francisco. Crowds of protestors gathered. Cameras abounded. Protestors were interviewed as was the owner of the store. He was asked, "Didn't you know when you opened this store that you're in the middle of a neighborhood with lots of Jewish concentration camp survivors?, to which the Supremacist responded quite seriously, booming into the camera not so much for laughs but because he was sincerely baffled: "Where do all these survivors come from?" He meant it.. And I mean it too. If the extermination of Jews was the main reason for the camps, how come so many survived? I don't buy it. Something fishy about it. Something phony and deceitful that even the strongest sand paper can't wipe away.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s96jvp$27vb$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=747&group=alt.life.sucks#747

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 20:39:18 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 00:39 UTC

On 5/31/2021 6:46 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I like the part about the kapo.
>

> Wow. I will take this opportunity to admit to Mz Latham that I did not read her post the first time, I merely responded to it. I feel justified even now because as a kid I read and enjoyed just about all the concentration camp stories available and therefore thought I knew it all. But I never read about the mandatory sandpaper ass wipe before. But I can imagine it. I was in an orphanage where bed wetters were punished by being forced to wear to diapers and dresses to school where some of the students were non orphanage kids from town. It didn't happen to me but it was humiliating anyway. At night they'd line us up in front of a box on which the bed wetters took turns standing as we were forced to sing, "The King of France did it in his pants", before the kid was taken by "Mom" and "Dad" to the bathtub with the door closed behind them but the screams audible as they used a toilet brush to scrub down the kid's genitals. So yes, even without a being a Jew I have some idea what it's like to have one's skin roughly worked over.

Betcha those little fuckers stopped pissing their pants

> Most telling about all these Jewish concentration camp horror stories are the stories about surviving multiple torture in the 'death camps'. I remember once years ago reading about a Neo Nazi who opened a White Supremacist book store in the middle of a Jewish neighborhood in San Francisco. Crowds of protestors gathered. Cameras abounded. Protestors were interviewed as was the owner of the store. He was asked, "Didn't you know when you opened this store that you're in the middle of a neighborhood with lots of Jewish concentration camp survivors?, to which the Supremacist responded quite seriously, booming into the camera not so much for laughs but because he was sincerely baffled: "Where do all these survivors come from?" He meant it. And I mean it too. If the extermination of Jews was the main reason for the camps, how come so many survived? I don't buy it. Something fishy about it. Something phony and deceitful that even the strongest sand paper can't wipe away.

Holocaust survival is a big industry

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<afe34acc-aa96-4656-8493-827e6de8bf47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=776&group=alt.life.sucks#776

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 14:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:09 UTC

> Holocaust survival is a big industry.

Yes it is as are many things in time, maybe all. Look at Christmas for instance. Every year without fail you're going to hear someone say it's getting too commercial. Not only Christmas, all holidays. Well let me tell you something, the minute something becomes a holiday it becomes commercially, automatically. Christmas was commercial for the day it was born. Same with the holocaust. I don't blame people for making an industry out of it the holocaust because people will make an industry out of anything if given the chance. On the other hand I can't deny that the holocaust thing bugs me.. All sorts of image-oriented pretend-beliefs make me sick, such as people introducing their pets as 'rescues'. Lots of people interested in maintaining an open minded liberal image when in reality they are ultra stubborn idiots who can think just enough to eternally dodge the truth.

I AM the truth

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s99g5l$1o3n$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=779&group=alt.life.sucks#779

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 22:52:37 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 02:52 UTC

On 6/2/2021 5:09 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Holocaust survival is a big industry.
>
> Yes it is as are many things in time, maybe all. Look at Christmas for instance. Every year without fail you're going to hear someone say it's getting too commercial. Not only Christmas, all holidays. Well let me tell you something, the minute something becomes a holiday it becomes commercially, automatically. Christmas was commercial for the day it was born. Same with the holocaust. I don't blame people for making an industry out of it the holocaust because people will make an industry out of anything if given the chance. On the other hand I can't deny that the holocaust thing bugs me. All sorts of image-oriented pretend-beliefs make me sick, such as people introducing their pets as 'rescues'. Lots of people interested in maintaining an open minded liberal image when in reality they are ultra stubborn idiots who can think just enough to eternally dodge the truth.
>
> I AM the truth

I wish I knew someone else who's Jewish; I would ask them if they'd
have used the sand paper. That would require true truthfulness.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<d665134d-22f1-41c2-abbe-d13ebc9e3f86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=781&group=alt.life.sucks#781

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:00 UTC

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 10:52:38 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/2/2021 5:09 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> Holocaust survival is a big industry.
> >
> > Yes it is as are many things in time, maybe all. Look at Christmas for instance. Every year without fail you're going to hear someone say it's getting too commercial. Not only Christmas, all holidays. Well let me tell you something, the minute something becomes a holiday it becomes commercially, automatically. Christmas was commercial for the day it was born. Same with the holocaust. I don't blame people for making an industry out of it the holocaust because people will make an industry out of anything if given the chance. On the other hand I can't deny that the holocaust thing bugs me. All sorts of image-oriented pretend-beliefs make me sick, such as people introducing their pets as 'rescues'. Lots of people interested in maintaining an open minded liberal image when in reality they are ultra stubborn idiots who can think just enough to eternally dodge the truth.
> >
> > I AM the truth
> >
> I wish I knew someone else who's Jewish; I would ask them if they'd
> have used the sand paper. That would require true truthfulness.

as long as it is free I am sure it was happily accepted.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<5c001c9f-d077-4530-bd49-a08e998b052en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=797&group=alt.life.sucks#797

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:59 UTC

> I wish I knew someone else who's Jewish; I would ask them if they'd
> have used the sand paper. That would require true truthfulness.

Be careful asking me questions. Don't reveal too much. Better yet reveal nothing. It's similar to finding $100 and wanting to return to it's rightful owner. To do that you don't yell out, "Has anybody here lost $100?", otherwise you'll have a line of people around the block demanding the cash. No, you have to ask, "Did anybody lose money and if so how much and what were the denominations?"

Same with the sand paper question. Don't mention the sand paper, you'll just be putting ideas in their head. This ain't no multiple choice quiz show, this is real question begging the real truth. So you never ask, "Did they make you use sand paper to wipe your ass?". You ask without mentioning sand paper. If they do not mention sandpaper as their first choice we can assume their tales of asswipe horror are fabricated or exaggeration at least. Remember, when asking serious question to never throw them hints. Also, the first response is usually the right one. As for those bed wetters and their punishment, it was real, and my point was that I felt their punishment as much or more than they did just being witness to it. It was not the Holocaust. But if you look closely at Orphanage you will find some of the same letters that are in Holocaust. Coincidence? I think not. The only difference is that so far Orphanage is not officially capitalized - and I demand in the name of equality and earthly fellowship to know why.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<7b911755-0334-4bca-bdc2-61e37d3c0698n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=798&group=alt.life.sucks#798

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 15:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:02 UTC

> as long as it is free I am sure it was happily accepted.

At first I thought you were saying that as a Jew she should be grateful she's getting anything to wipe her ass with, especially since it's free. You were referring to the asswipe sandpaper. Your joke doesn't fly with me because it lacks truth. I must have truth. Sure, as a group the Jews are notorious frugal. But just because something is free doesn't mean people will line up for it even if they're Jews. Beatings are free but I don't see people lining up for them. So once again you have taken another cheap opportunity to rag on people different from yourself, you bigoted hateful mysoginistic tub of stnking middle aged white male trash.

Back off the kikes or deal with me!

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<a08850ba-5f65-4d87-a240-459152b82763n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=799&group=alt.life.sucks#799

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 15:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:10 UTC

How about this, Latham? I am in bed with the smartphone. I can access the newsgoup but can't respond on this device since Google "upgraded" the format months ago. So I copied your post and am typing my response in my email program. Then tomorrow I'll copy it from that and post to the group. Oh the wonders of technology - also the wonders of my brain for figuring out how to use it.

Anyway, I'm typing a title into the email bar before sending to myself so I'll know which thread my response goes to. I typed in "send to group - Latham, Holocaust. Funny, the spell enforcer on my device capitalized Holocaust but kept Latham lower case. Is that insulting or what? That happened only on the address bar, not now in my text message. Funny how the word Holocaust is now automatically capitalized but a person's proper name is not. Oh yes it's an industry all right.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s9ekgd$1toj$2@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=814&group=alt.life.sucks#814

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:37:15 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 01:37 UTC

On 6/4/2021 6:02 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> as long as it is free I am sure it was happily accepted.
>

> At first I thought you were saying that as a Jew she should be grateful she's getting anything to wipe her ass with, especially since it's free. You were referring to the asswipe sandpaper. Your joke doesn't fly with me because it lacks truth. I must have truth. Sure, as a group the Jews are notorious frugal. But just because something is free doesn't mean people will line up for it even if they're Jews. Beatings are free but I don't see people lining up for them. So once again you have taken another cheap opportunity to rag on people different from yourself, you bigoted hateful mysoginistic tub of stnking middle aged white male trash.
>
> Back off the kikes or deal with me!

Thank you for your support

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=825&group=alt.life.sucks#825

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 05:35 UTC

> Thank you for your support.

In this newsgroup I am the long winded one. Ollie is the King of Brevity. Or was. You seem to be giving him some competition. But only in brevity - not brevity with humor or pathos. Yes, Ollie can be funny but also very serious at times. He is deep, profound - an enigma in time. You have a long way to go to match his all round brevity-oriented genius. But for brevity alone you are on or near his level.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s9k2r8$5v6$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=910&group=alt.life.sucks#910

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 23:12:39 -0400
<a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 03:12 UTC

On 6/5/2021 1:35 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Thank you for your support.
>
> In this newsgroup I am the long winded one. Ollie is the King of Brevity. Or was. You seem to be giving him some competition. But only in brevity - not brevity with humor or pathos. Yes, Ollie can be funny but also very serious at times. He is deep, profound - an enigma in time. You have a long way to go to match his all round brevity-oriented genius. But for brevity alone you are on or near his level.

I feel honored just being mentioned in the same thread as Ollie. I've
always been an admirer (from a respectable distance, of course). I never
realized that Bozo had such nice friends,

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<7b1bb1c2-e100-44cd-8014-c1ee031a9428n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=923&group=alt.life.sucks#923

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
References: <s906lh$2vmi$1@neodome.net> <70d84cf1-24eb-4fb1-a311-6020d296f807n@googlegroups.com> <ade8d750-0b3b-43a7-b814-68b2f41fea7en@googlegroups.com> <22cfc267-7971-4d0d-bd96-e8385fd47f50n@googlegroups.com> <s96jvp$27vb$1@neodome.net> <afe34acc-aa96-4656-8493-827e6de8bf47n@googlegroups.com> <s99g5l$1o3n$1@neodome.net> <d665134d-22f1-41c2-abbe-d13ebc9e3f86n@googlegroups.com> <7b911755-0334-4bca-bdc2-61e37d3c0698n@googlegroups.com> <s9ekgd$1toj$2@neodome.net> <a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com> <s9k2r8$5v6$1@neodome.net>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 19:22 UTC

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 11:12:41 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 6/5/2021 1:35 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> Thank you for your support.
> >
> > In this newsgroup I am the long winded one. Ollie is the King of Brevity. Or was. You seem to be giving him some competition. But only in brevity - not brevity with humor or pathos. Yes, Ollie can be funny but also very serious at times. He is deep, profound - an enigma in time. You have a long way to go to match his all round brevity-oriented genius. But for brevity alone you are on or near his level.
> >
> I feel honored just being mentioned in the same thread as Ollie. I've
> always been an admirer (from a respectable distance, of course). I never
> realized that Bozo had such nice friends,

Bozo and TJ are friends. I am a third wheel. Threes a crowd unless they are all naked.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<s9m438$boo$2@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=926&group=alt.life.sucks#926

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:46:15 -0400
<a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com>
<s9k2r8$5v6$1@neodome.net>
<7b1bb1c2-e100-44cd-8014-c1ee031a9428n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 21:46 UTC

On 6/7/2021 3:22 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:

>>> In this newsgroup I am the long winded one. Ollie is the King of Brevity. Or was. You seem to be giving him some competition. But only in brevity - not brevity with humor or pathos. Yes, Ollie can be funny but also very serious at times. He is deep, profound - an enigma in time. You have a long way to go to match his all round brevity-oriented genius. But for brevity alone you are on or near his level.
>>>
>> I feel honored just being mentioned in the same thread as Ollie. I've
>> always been an admirer (from a respectable distance, of course). I never
>> realized that Bozo had such nice friends,
>

> Bozo and TJ are friends. I am a third wheel. Threes a crowd unless they are all naked.

Having been on a blind date with Bozo, I can sincerely say that I don't
think you'd want to be naked with him. Not a pretty sight.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<dbd6143c-3759-4b74-9c54-0b6f7f3bf8e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=929&group=alt.life.sucks#929

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 16:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 23:48 UTC

> Having been on a blind date with Bozo, I can sincerely say that I don't
> think you'd want to be naked with him. Not a pretty sight.

I already knew that. Bozo and I have ugly sex together many times. Just kidding, I just assumed he was not an attractive guy like me. Unfortunately my attractiveness is worth little to anyone because I am useless in the bedroom. My dick died on me when I was 57.

I am assuming you're pretty ugly too. The old guilt by association thing. I have never been on a blind date in my life unless you want to count the time I raped a blind chick in San Francisco back in 72.

By the way Latham, I looked you up on Facebook. I can tell you're a Facebook type. Now you may not use Facebook, but you're still the social media type. I can tell. You're trending. A trendoid. But you talk to me. And for that I am willing to accept your flaws, of which I am sure there are many.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<d50873d7-6c54-4f23-a457-d49239302b2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=930&group=alt.life.sucks#930

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 16:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
References: <s906lh$2vmi$1@neodome.net> <70d84cf1-24eb-4fb1-a311-6020d296f807n@googlegroups.com> <ade8d750-0b3b-43a7-b814-68b2f41fea7en@googlegroups.com> <22cfc267-7971-4d0d-bd96-e8385fd47f50n@googlegroups.com> <s96jvp$27vb$1@neodome.net> <afe34acc-aa96-4656-8493-827e6de8bf47n@googlegroups.com> <s99g5l$1o3n$1@neodome.net> <d665134d-22f1-41c2-abbe-d13ebc9e3f86n@googlegroups.com> <7b911755-0334-4bca-bdc2-61e37d3c0698n@googlegroups.com> <s9ekgd$1toj$2@neodome.net> <a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com> <s9k2r8$5v6$1@neodome.net> <7b1bb1c2-e100-44cd-8014-c1ee031a9428n@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 23:51 UTC

> Bozo and TJ are friends. I am a third wheel. Threes a crowd unless they are all naked.

You and I are friends, Ollie. Don't you ever forget it. I threw Bozo over for you. Yes, at one time he was number one, but those days are gone - long gone. From here on out it's you and me kid - all the way to the end of the line - till death do us part. In other words if I die it is your sworn duty to follow me to the grave. If you die first I'll do the same. I will kill myself. Trust me.

Love and kisses to all
May God bless our house
And our jelly belly children

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<4ea8f49a-2b4e-4bc5-b2bb-0d4aed05f542n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=951&group=alt.life.sucks#951

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 20:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 03:31 UTC

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:51:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bozo and TJ are friends. I am a third wheel. Threes a crowd unless they are all naked.
> You and I are friends, Ollie. Don't you ever forget it. I threw Bozo over for you. Yes, at one time he was number one, but those days are gone - long gone. From here on out it's you and me kid - all the way to the end of the line - till death do us part. In other words if I die it is your sworn duty to follow me to the grave. If you die first I'll do the same. I will kill myself. Trust me.
>
> Love and kisses to all
> May God bless our house
> And our jelly belly children

Bozo would like a blind date. He could do all kinds of weird shit with one.. But he still reeks. And a blind person often has a heightened sense of smell. Unfortunately their sense of smell rarely includes their own stink. Think of a Blind Hawks seat cushion.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<996f6f65-877e-478f-9072-102e0126a813n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=966&group=alt.life.sucks#966

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:12:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:12 UTC

> Bozo would like a blind date. He could do all kinds of weird shit with one. But he still reeks. And a blind person often has a heightened sense of smell. Unfortunately their sense of smell rarely includes their own stink. Think of a Blind Hawks seat cushion.

I read your posts last night in bed on the smartphone, couldn't respond. Some funny stuff. You were on last night. In the zone. On the money. Riffing. Grooving. You knew you were in the zone and you loved it. But you also knew it could not last. "Man, I wish I could bottle it", you said to yourself. But let me tell you something. It's not good to be in the zone all the time. Every so often your contributions must be average or even suck to give more meaning to them when you are flying high in the comfort zone Lindy style.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<15b12505-ea52-4c46-b840-a92b8abdbf80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=967&group=alt.life.sucks#967

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
References: <s906lh$2vmi$1@neodome.net> <70d84cf1-24eb-4fb1-a311-6020d296f807n@googlegroups.com> <ade8d750-0b3b-43a7-b814-68b2f41fea7en@googlegroups.com> <22cfc267-7971-4d0d-bd96-e8385fd47f50n@googlegroups.com> <s96jvp$27vb$1@neodome.net> <afe34acc-aa96-4656-8493-827e6de8bf47n@googlegroups.com> <s99g5l$1o3n$1@neodome.net> <d665134d-22f1-41c2-abbe-d13ebc9e3f86n@googlegroups.com> <7b911755-0334-4bca-bdc2-61e37d3c0698n@googlegroups.com> <s9ekgd$1toj$2@neodome.net> <a49c56ff-0655-471e-983f-0ce59fed87een@googlegroups.com> <s9k2r8$5v6$1@neodome.net> <7b1bb1c2-e100-44cd-8014-c1ee031a9428n@googlegroups.com> <d50873d7-6c54-4f23-a457-d49239302b2cn@googlegroups.com> <4ea8f49a-2b4e-4bc5-b2bb-0d4aed05f542n@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:17 UTC

> Bozo would like a blind date. He could do all kinds of weird shit with one. But he still reeks. And a blind person often has a heightened sense of smell. Unfortunately their sense of smell rarely includes their own stink. Think of a Blind Hawks seat cushion.

I thought of that before. Not with Bozo, with myself. Not only blind, but deaf as well. I suppose that's why necrophilia attracts some people. Some might go for the smell or some other really weird reason, but some just feel more comfortable fucking something that can't blab about it afterwards.. You might do something sexually weird with a broad then feel the need to kill her so she won't tell everybody how weird you are. If you don't want to kill, the best way to go is with a deaf, dumb, and blind woman. Oh yeah, you can do anything you want. No inhibitions. But there is always doubt, always suspicion that it could be a setup, an act of some kind. So during the way out, wild, and wooly weirdness of your actions you every so often wave your hand over her eyes to see if there's any reaction, also bending low to her ear and screaming as loud as you can to test that as well. Sounds like lots of work. I guess maybe killing them afterwards is the best way to go.

"But he still reeks........" - LOL

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<dca0a397-db96-4cd3-b473-11c6b45a34f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=984&group=alt.life.sucks#984

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:47 UTC

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:17:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bozo would like a blind date. He could do all kinds of weird shit with one. But he still reeks. And a blind person often has a heightened sense of smell. Unfortunately their sense of smell rarely includes their own stink. Think of a Blind Hawks seat cushion.
> I thought of that before. Not with Bozo, with myself. Not only blind, but deaf as well. I suppose that's why necrophilia attracts some people. Some might go for the smell or some other really weird reason, but some just feel more comfortable fucking something that can't blab about it afterwards. You might do something sexually weird with a broad then feel the need to kill her so she won't tell everybody how weird you are. If you don't want to kill, the best way to go is with a deaf, dumb, and blind woman. Oh yeah, you can do anything you want. No inhibitions. But there is always doubt, always suspicion that it could be a setup, an act of some kind. So during the way out, wild, and wooly weirdness of your actions you every so often wave your hand over her eyes to see if there's any reaction, also bending low to her ear and screaming as loud as you can to test that as well. Sounds like lots of work. I guess maybe killing them afterwards is the best way to go.
>
> "But he still reeks........" - LOL

Even Helen Keller could communicate. Imagine raping her and she is in court making guttural sounds and signing all kinds of perverted shit that only the interpreters understand and they are too red faced to repeat out loud.. Also cross examining her would be a bitch.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<c2d8763d-9d24-416c-adc7-22979d944c83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1002&group=alt.life.sucks#1002

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 04:08 UTC

> Even Helen Keller could communicate. Imagine raping her and she is in court making guttural sounds and signing all kinds of perverted shit that only the interpreters understand and they are too red faced to repeat out loud. Also cross examining her would be a bitch.

I saw the movie with Patty Duke when I was a kid. I thought parts were funny. But to this day I really have trouble understanding how a totally blind, deaf, and dumb person can learn to communicate with words as Keller did. I'm not saying I don't believe it, only that it's really hard to believe.

Re: Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty

<0f7d4e44-256f-4d81-a832-44b12528b8c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1014&group=alt.life.sucks#1014

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:24 UTC

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:08:38 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Even Helen Keller could communicate. Imagine raping her and she is in court making guttural sounds and signing all kinds of perverted shit that only the interpreters understand and they are too red faced to repeat out loud. Also cross examining her would be a bitch.
> I saw the movie with Patty Duke when I was a kid. I thought parts were funny. But to this day I really have trouble understanding how a totally blind, deaf, and dumb person can learn to communicate with words as Keller did. I'm not saying I don't believe it, only that it's really hard to believe.

It was a hoax. The miracle worker and Helen use to work the sideshows at the carnivals. It was all an act. For 10 cents hellen Keller would rub your nutsack and sputter out a fortune.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Holocaust survivors reveal unusual Nazi cruelty