Don't worry -- the brontosaurus is slow, stupid, and placid.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

SubjectAuthor
* OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'smicky
+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
|+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
|+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sBob F
||+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
|||`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sJennifer Grandtheft
||| +- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'smicky
||| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
||`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
|| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sBen Verified - ✅
|`- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
|`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sJanet Yellin'
`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSlevin
 `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
  +- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
  `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
   `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMikeJ
    |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
    | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sScott Lurndal
    |  `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
    +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMort Adella
    |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    | +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sScott Lurndal
    | |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
    | | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    | |  +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
    | |  |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
    | |  | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
    | |  |  `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
    | |  `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
    | |   `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
    | |    `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
    | |     `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
    | `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMort Adella
    `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
     `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank

Pages:12
Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<AWkKN.120322$U1cc.76165@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56374&group=alt.home.repair#56374

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Subject: Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:36:16 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:36 UTC

Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>On 2024-03-19, MikeJ <goober@nospam.nospam> wrote:
>> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in news:utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me:

>>> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
>>> what they do no like about Trump.
>>>

>> +1 I used to think that Trump Derangement Syndrome was just hyperbole,
>> but now I see it's real. The hate on this newsgroup is incredible. I
>> have noticed that the more reasonable members stay out of trolling
>> threads like this thread.
>
>Here's what I like about Biden:
>
>He's intelligent--intelligent enough to know there are things he doesn't
>know.
>He has empathy.
>He is honest (as much as any politician).
>I like his policies.
>He did pretty well with an economy that was coming out of COVID and then
>suffered further inflation when Putin invaded Ukraine. I'm not under
>any illusion that the president controls inflation.
>I like the major legislation that was passed under his watch (the
>Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS Act). I'm benefitting directly from the
>IRA, and I'm sure other people are, too.
>He did very well getting NATO on board to respond to Putin's invasion
>of Ukraine.
>
>On the other hand:
>
>I don't like his response to Israel's actions in Gaza. (I also don't
>like Hamas' actions in Gaza.)
>The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a shitshow, but he had a little
>help from Trump on that (the agreement that stipulated we'd be out by
>1-May-2021).
>
>I voted against Trump in 2016 but I voted for Biden in 2020.

Agreed.

And like it or not, he has faithfully enforced the laws of
the land vis-a-vis asylum. It's not the president's job
to _change_ the law, or to ignore the law, but to enforce
the laws. All of them, whether you like them or not.

It is the job of congress to make and alter the laws of
the land, and they've refused to do their job[*] out of simple
spite and in the case of certain junior GOP members, idiocy.

[*] Some actually try, as per the recent immigration bill,
but the extreme right wing has no interest in governing,
just disrupting.

It's really sad to note that Kevin McCarthy's district has
the highest unemployment rate in California, yet he never
introduced a single bill or amendment to benefit his district
or made any attempt to improve their lives, rather he pursued
the speakership at the expense of all else.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utcm09$vkhg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56375&group=alt.home.repair#56375

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 14:36:56 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:36 UTC

On 3/19/2024 2:13 PM, Mort Adella wrote:
> On 3/19/2024 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:

>>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>>> against President Trump.
>>
>> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
>> what they do no like about Trump.
>
> Biden is not an authoritarian and supports NATO.  Mostly, he is not
> Trump and all the shystering.

I do not see how happy you are with wide open borders, rampant
inflation, weaponization of the bureaucracy against opponents and
foreign policy that has led to foreign wars.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<42lKN.120323$U1cc.113580@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56376&group=alt.home.repair#56376

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:44:16 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:44 UTC

Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:
>On 3/19/2024 2:13 PM, Mort Adella wrote:
>> On 3/19/2024 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
>
>> Biden is not an authoritarian and supports NATO.  Mostly, he is not
>> Trump and all the shystering.
>>

>I do not see how happy you are with wide open borders

The borders are not wide open. That's a common lie
from Trump supporters.

>, rampant inflation

Which started during the pandemic due to the supply
chain issues (during the Trump administration) and
has continued due to the Israel/Palestine conflict,
the Ukraine/Russia war (which Trump's pandering to Putin
may have actually caused)
and the attacks on shipping in the Red Sea. It has
nothing to do with the policies of the Biden
administration (and the rate of inflation has
slowed significantly since the first burst during
Trump's final year).

>, weaponization of the bureaucracy against opponents

Another lie. A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.

Forgoing prosecution because someone is running for
president is a stupid idea. None of the cases in
any venue have been shown to be baseless.

>foreign policy that has led to foreign wars.

That's 100% on trump.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2kwaqubxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56377&group=alt.home.repair#56377

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:21:56 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:21 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:36:16 +1100, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home>
wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:

>>> +1 I used to think that Trump Derangement Syndrome was just hyperbole,
>>> but now I see it's real. The hate on this newsgroup is incredible. I
>>> have noticed that the more reasonable members stay out of trolling
>>> threads like this thread.
>>
>> Here's what I like about Biden:
>>
>> He's intelligent--intelligent enough to know there are things he doesn't
>> know.
>> He has empathy.
>> He is honest (as much as any politician).
>> I like his policies.
>> He did pretty well with an economy that was coming out of COVID and then
>> suffered further inflation when Putin invaded Ukraine. I'm not under
>> any illusion that the president controls inflation.
>> I like the major legislation that was passed under his watch (the
>> Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS Act). I'm benefitting directly from the
>> IRA, and I'm sure other people are, too.
>> He did very well getting NATO on board to respond to Putin's invasion
>> of Ukraine.
>>
>> On the other hand:
>>
>> I don't like his response to Israel's actions in Gaza. (I also don't
>> like Hamas' actions in Gaza.)
>> The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a shitshow, but he had a little
>> help from Trump on that (the agreement that stipulated we'd be out by
>> 1-May-2021).
>>
>> I voted against Trump in 2016 but I voted for Biden in 2020.
>>

> Agreed.
>
> And like it or not, he has faithfully enforced the laws of
> the land vis-a-vis asylum. It's not the president's job
> to _change_ the law, or to ignore the law, but to enforce
> the laws. All of them, whether you like them or not.
>
> It is the job of congress to make and alter the laws of
> the land, and they've refused to do their job[*] out of simple
> spite and in the case of certain junior GOP members, idiocy.
>

> [*] Some actually try, as per the recent immigration bill,
> but the extreme right wing has no interest in governing,
> just disrupting.
>
> It's really sad to note that Kevin McCarthy's district has
> the highest unemployment rate in California, yet he never
> introduced a single bill or amendment to benefit his district
> or made any attempt to improve their lives,

It is very unclear that there is anything any bill could do about that.

The dregs have to end up somewhere.

> rather he pursued the speakership at the expense of all else.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2kwaws0pbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56378&group=alt.home.repair#56378

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:25:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:25 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:44:16 +1100, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home>
wrote:

> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:
>> On 3/19/2024 2:13 PM, Mort Adella wrote:
>>> On 3/19/2024 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
>>
>>> Biden is not an authoritarian and supports NATO. Mostly, he is not
>>> Trump and all the shystering.
>>>

>> I do not see how happy you are with wide open borders
>
> The borders are not wide open. That's a common lie
> from Trump supporters.

True

>> , rampant inflation

Its nothing even remotely like rampant.

> Which started during the pandemic due to the supply
> chain issues (during the Trump administration) and
> has continued due to the Israel/Palestine conflict,
> the Ukraine/Russia war

Yep.

> (which Trump's pandering to Putin may have actually caused)

Nope.

> and the attacks on shipping in the Red Sea. It has nothing to do with
> the policies of theBiden administration (and the rate of inflationhas
> slowed significantly since the first burstduring Trump's final year).

>> , weaponization of the bureaucracy against opponents
>
> Another lie. A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.
>
> Forgoing prosecution because someone is running for
> president is a stupid idea. None of the cases in
> any venue have been shown to be baseless.
>

>> foreign policy that has led to foreign wars.
>
> That's 100% on trump.

Bullshit.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<YKlKN.26137$QUO3.20661@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56379&group=alt.home.repair#56379

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:32:05 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:32 UTC

Frank wrote on 3/19/2024 11:49 AM:
> On 3/19/2024 9:21 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
>> Ed P wrote:

>>> Childishness to even bring it up.  Anything you can find to bash Biden.
>>

>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>> against President Trump.
>
> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
> what they do no like about Trump.

The US presidential election essentially boils down to choosing the
lesser of two evils.

Trump is worse than Biden.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utcrnr$10vp6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56380&group=alt.home.repair#56380

From: Mor...@burger.com (Mort Adella)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:14:51 -0400
 by: Mort Adella - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:14 UTC

On 3/19/2024 2:36 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 3/19/2024 2:13 PM, Mort Adella wrote:

>>> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
>>> what they do no like about Trump.
>>
>> Biden is not an authoritarian and supports NATO.  Mostly, he is not
>> Trump and all the shystering.
>>

> I do not see how happy you are with wide open borders, rampant
> inflation, weaponization of the bureaucracy against opponents  and
> foreign policy that has led to foreign wars.

The Republicans are holding up some border policy changes. Why?
Because it helps Trump get elected.

Inflation started during the pandemic.

Weaponization? The guy did a lot of illegal stuff and is being taken to
task for it. That is why we have laws.

Wars? One candidate has already said NATO nations are fair game for
Putin.

Yes, I'd like to see them both drop out of the race but I'll chose the
lesser of the two evils.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utcsv8$119e7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56381&group=alt.home.repair#56381

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:35:51 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:35 UTC

On 3/19/2024 3:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:44:16 +1100, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home>
> wrote:
>
>> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> writes:

>>> I do not see how happy you are with wide open borders
>>
>> The borders are not wide open.  That's a common lie
>> from Trump supporters.
>
> True
>
>>> , rampant  inflation
>
> Its nothing even remotely like rampant.
>
>> Which started during the pandemic due to the supply
>> chain issues (during the Trump administration) and
>> has continued due to the Israel/Palestine conflict,
>> the Ukraine/Russia war
>
> Yep.
>
>> (which Trump's pandering to Putin  may have actually caused)
>
> Nope.
>
>> and the attacks on shipping in the Red Sea. It has  nothing to do with
>> the policies of theBiden  administration (and the rate of
>> inflationhas  slowed significantly since the first burstduring
>> Trump's final year).
>
>>> , weaponization of the bureaucracy against opponents
>>
>> Another lie.  A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.
>>
>> Forgoing prosecution because someone is running for
>> president is a stupid idea.   None of the cases in
>> any venue have been shown to be baseless.
>>

>>> foreign policy that has led to foreign wars.
>>
>> That's 100% on trump.
>
> Bulshit

Yes, some apparently intelligent people like Scott are brain dead when
it comes to politics.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utd4p3$12vlf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56382&group=alt.home.repair#56382

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:49:07 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:49 UTC

On 3/19/2024 3:32 PM, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
> Frank wrote on 3/19/2024 11:49 AM:

>>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>>> against President Trump.
>>
>> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
>> what they do no like about Trump.
>

> The US presidential election essentially boils down to choosing the
> lesser of two evils.
>
> Trump is worse than Biden.

So says the Canadian press that thinks for you.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65fabe77$0$876040$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56385&group=alt.home.repair#56385

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:46:15 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:46 UTC

Frank wrote:
> On 3/19/2024 3:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> The borders are not wide open.  That's a common lie
>>> from Trump supporters.
>>
>> True

>> Its nothing even remotely like rampant.
>>
>>> Which started during the pandemic due to the supply
>>> chain issues (during the Trump administration) and
>>> has continued due to the Israel/Palestine conflict,
>>> the Ukraine/Russia war
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>>> (which Trump's pandering to Putin  may have actually caused)
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>>> and the attacks on shipping in the Red Sea. It has  nothing to do with the policies of theBiden administration (and the rate of inflationhas  slowed significantly since the first burstduring  Trump's final year).

>>> Another lie.  A crime is a crime no matter who commits it.
>>>
>>> Forgoing prosecution because someone is running for
>>> president is a stupid idea.   None of the cases in
>>> any venue have been shown to be baseless.

>>> That's 100% on trump.
>>
>> Bulshit
>
> Yes, some apparently intelligent people like Scott are brain dead when it comes to politics.

The brain of a Democrat is very interesting.
When campaigning, the typical Democrat claims to be a Rhodes Scholar.
However, when testifying under oath, the Dems suddenly can't remember a damn thing.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65faf5e7$23$2187650$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56386&group=alt.home.repair#56386

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:42:48 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <affevilf4e0f2fd4llr4lo6dmr73fs5qkm@4ax.com> <dZrZqdwLkuJYgGRlWckYpKfPqVlfKEgv@news.usenet.farm> <65f8ab9e$0$876046$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65f9916a$0$876050$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me> <utckkc$vc04$1@dont-email.me> <utcm09$vkhg$1@dont-email.me> <42lKN.120323$U1cc.113580@fx04.iad> <op.2kwaws0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <utcsv8$119e7$1@dont-email.me> <65fabe77$0$876040$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:42 UTC

On 3/20/2024 6:46 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
> Frank wrote:
>> On 3/19/2024 3:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> True

>>> Its nothing even remotely like rampant.

>>> Yep.

>>> Nope.

>>> Bulshit
>>
>> Yes, some apparently intelligent people like Scott are brain dead when
>> it comes to politics.
>

> The brain of a Democrat is very interesting.
> When campaigning, the typical Democrat claims to be a Rhodes Scholar.
> However, when testifying under oath, the Dems suddenly can't remember a
> damn thing.

You have to come up with better. Your leader is worse than most

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-said-he-couldnt-remember-36-times-in-response-to-special-counsel-robert-muellers-questions-2019-04-18

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-u-lawsuit-deposition-trump-can-t-remember-world-s-n597986

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<17be910c804ad38d$5077$1098985$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56387&group=alt.home.repair#56387

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <affevilf4e0f2fd4llr4lo6dmr73fs5qkm@4ax.com> <dZrZqdwLkuJYgGRlWckYpKfPqVlfKEgv@news.usenet.farm> <65f8ab9e$0$876046$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65f9916a$0$876050$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me> <utckkc$vc04$1@dont-email.me> <utcm09$vkhg$1@dont-email.me> <42lKN.120323$U1cc.113580@fx04.iad> <op.2kwaws0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <utcsv8$119e7$1@dont-email.me> <65fabe77$0$876040$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65faf5e7$23$2187650$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
From: dik...@redacted.000 (Dik Kraven-Moorehead)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:53:11 -0400
 by: Dik Kraven-Moorehead - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:53 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 3/20/2024 6:46 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
>> Frank wrote:

>>> Yes, some apparently intelligent people like Scott are brain dead when it comes to politics.
>>

>> The brain of a Democrat is very interesting.
>> When campaigning, the typical Democrat claims to be a Rhodes Scholar.
>> However, when testifying under oath, the Dems suddenly can't remember a damn thing.
>>

> You have to come up with better.  Your leader is worse than most
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-said-he-couldnt-remember-36-times-in-response-to-special-counsel-robert-muellers-questions-2019-04-18
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-u-lawsuit-deposition-trump-can-t-remember-world-s-n597986

Seems we have a two tiered justice system and lots of gaslighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XheSi1wa8

After the goobermunt bans natural gas, will the deep state stop gaslighting We the People?

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<cnmmvihr4spni6hngq3ocb0sfu1eg4ftl8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56390&group=alt.home.repair#56390

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:59:33 -0400
References: <65f8ab9e$0$876046$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65f9916a$0$876050$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me> <utckkc$vc04$1@dont-email.me> <utcm09$vkhg$1@dont-email.me> <42lKN.120323$U1cc.113580@fx04.iad> <op.2kwaws0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <utcsv8$119e7$1@dont-email.me> <65fabe77$0$876040$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65faf5e7$23$2187650$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <17be910c804ad38d$5077$1098985$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: Clare Snyder - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:59 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:53:11 -0400, Dik Kraven-Moorehead
<dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:

>Ed P wrote:

>>> The brain of a Democrat is very interesting.
>>> When campaigning, the typical Democrat claims to be a Rhodes Scholar.
>>> However, when testifying under oath, the Dems suddenly can't remember a damn thing.
>>>

>> You have to come up with better.  Your leader is worse than most
>>
>> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-said-he-couldnt-remember-36-times-in-response-to-special-counsel-robert-muellers-questions-2019-04-18
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-u-lawsuit-deposition-trump-can-t-remember-world-s-n597986
>

>Seems we have a two tiered justice system and lots of gaslighting.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XheSi1wa8
>
>After the goobermunt bans natural gas, will the deep state stop gaslighting We the People?

The only "two tiered justice system" is the one that allows serial
re-offender criminals to get away with rampant criminal activity -
before, during, and after his disasterous term as president simply
because he's a Democrat running for re-election - with NO intent to
"govern" or support the constitution of the USA - running EXPRESSLY to
avoid prossecution for his crimes - and to allow himself to bilk his
supporters and rape the country for his own profit - and change laws
and legal precesent so he can NEVER be prosecuted again.

Anyone else who did 1/100th what he has done would be behind bars -
LONG AGO - and for a LONG TIME