"Life is like a buffet; it's not good but there's plenty of it."

interests / alt.home.repair / OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

SubjectAuthor
* OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'smicky
+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
|+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
|+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sBob F
||+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
|||`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sJennifer Grandtheft
||| +- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'smicky
||| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
||`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
|| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sBen Verified - ✅
|`- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
+* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
|`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
| `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
+- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sJanet Yellin'
`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSlevin
 `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
  +- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
  `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
   `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMikeJ
    |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sCindy Hamilton
    | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sScott Lurndal
    |  `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
    +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMort Adella
    |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    | +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sScott Lurndal
    | |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sRod Speed
    | | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank
    | |  +* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
    | |  |`* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
    | |  | `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
    | |  |  `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
    | |  `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sSkid Marks
    | |   `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sEd P
    | |    `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sDik Kraven-Moorehead
    | |     `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sClare Snyder
    | `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sMort Adella
    `* Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
     `- Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump'sFrank

Pages:12
OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<affevilf4e0f2fd4llr4lo6dmr73fs5qkm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56313&group=alt.home.repair#56313

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 15:04:48 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 19:04 UTC

OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
words by trump?

The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
track of one of them, it would be a loss.

But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
better off we are.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f74a10$0$2130797$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56314&group=alt.home.repair#56314

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Subject: Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's
Date: 17 Mar 2024 19:52:48 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 19:52 UTC

On 2024-03-17, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
> words by trump?

Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
president a year hence.

> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>
> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
> better off we are.

Not necessarily. Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
angry and combative. Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
"In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.

Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
the country. (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
Miller.)

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2ksq9ayfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56315&group=alt.home.repair#56315

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:28:12 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:28 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote

> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubsby Biden than incoherent
> words by trump?

Because with Joe they are evidence
of a significant problem with memory

> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas andwere he to lose
> track of one of them, it would be a loss.

But Joe has always had lots of bad ideas too.

But so has Trump.

> But trump is full of evil

Yeah, particularly hijacking the democratic
system when he has lost the election.

> and if he got confused it's likely it wouldbe less evil than what he
> had planned.

That is very arguable with the storming of the Capitol.

> So the more demented he gets, the better off we are.

That is very arguable with the storming of the Capitol.

And its him with the finger on the nuke button if enough of
you lot are stupid enough to have him as president again.

Its rather unlikely that even Joe would forget what that button does.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2ksrucozbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56316&group=alt.home.repair#56316

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:40:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:40 UTC

Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> wrote
> micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote

>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>> words by trump?
>
> Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
> president a year hence.
>
>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>
>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>> better off we are.
>
> Not necessarily. Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
> angry and combative.

Yep, and given that Trump already organised the storming of the Capitol....

> Imagine how bad it could get if he already says "In somecases they’re
> not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.

But no president really gets any say on how those are dealth with.

But does with illegals caught crossing the border.

But Trump did a better job in Syria than anyone else
did in the previous wars with Iraq and Afghanistan.

> Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
> the country.

There was no Eminence Grise running the country with Raygun.

And no president ever does actually run the country.

Even Congress doesnt. The most it gets to do is fiddle with some
of the detail and decide what support the Ukraine etc gets etc.

> (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen Miller.)

And with the president who was so far gone in his last term
that his wife decided who was allowed to even talk to him.

But she was no Eminence Grise

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<ut7rkq$3p161$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56317&group=alt.home.repair#56317

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 15:42:25 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:42 UTC

On 3/17/2024 12:52 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-17, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>> words by trump?
>
> Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
> president a year hence.
>
>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>
>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>> better off we are.
>
> Not necessarily. Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
> angry and combative. Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
> "In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>
> Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
> the country. (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
> Miller.)

trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no
connection to reality. Hopefully, the American voters will take notice
and continue to vote him out, just like last time, and like all the
candidates he has "supported" since being fired by the voters the last time.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2ksv24kybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56318&group=alt.home.repair#56318

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:12:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:12 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:42:25 +1100, Bob F <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/17/2024 12:52 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-03-17, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
>>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>>> words by trump?
>> Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this
>> year".
>> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
>> president a year hence.
>>
>>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>>
>>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would
>>> be
>>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>>> better off we are.
>> Not necessarily. Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
>> angry and combative. Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
>> "In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>> Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
>> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
>> the country. (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
>> Miller.)

> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no
> connection to reality.

And then there is the storming of the capitol.

> Hopefully, the American voters will take notice and continue to vote him
> out, just like last time,

It will certainly be interesting to see what the voters do this time. '

Problem is that they have also seen what Joe got up to and it
isnt unusual for stupid voters to blame stuff they dont like on
the president even tho the pres had no control on that stuff.

Otoh dont see too many fail to get a second term.

> and like all the candidates he has "supported"since being fired by the
> voters the last time.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f781a9$0$4189$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56319&group=alt.home.repair#56319

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 19:50:01 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:50 UTC

On 3/17/2024 6:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 3/17/2024 12:52 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-03-17, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
>>> OT  Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>>> words by trump?
>>
>> Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
>> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
>> president a year hence.
>>
>>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>>
>>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>>> less evil than what he had planned.   So the more demented he gets, the
>>> better off we are.
>>
>> Not necessarily.  Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
>> angry and combative.  Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
>> "In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>>
>> Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
>> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
>> the country.  (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
>> Miller.)
>>

> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no
> connection to reality. Hopefully, the American voters will take notice
> and continue to vote him out, just like last time, and like all the
> candidates he has "supported" since being fired by the voters the last
> time.

Now he says if he is not elected there will be a bloodbath. Nice rhetoric.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<hd2fvipegmn7h2ge7n4lgcal5ukdukfflj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56321&group=alt.home.repair#56321

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 20:25:37 -0400
 by: Clare Snyder - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 00:25 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 15:04:48 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

>OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>words by trump?
>
>The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>
>But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>better off we are.
Don't count on it. Not as long as there are enough demented Americans
willing to die on his hill with him.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<0h2fvi5br63p4g0o0jhldfgssg2cqo1udk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56322&group=alt.home.repair#56322

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 20:33:14 -0400
 by: Clare Snyder - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 00:33 UTC

On 17 Mar 2024 19:52:48 GMT, Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 2024-03-17, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>> words by trump?
>
>Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
>They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
>president a year hence.
>
>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>
>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>> better off we are.
>
>Not necessarily. Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
>angry and combative. Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
>"In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>
>Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
>that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
>the country. (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
>Miller.)
Friends who have worked with the aged and in particular with
dementia patients (alzheimers and vascular dementia and others) say
the "real person" comes out when dementia hits. If a person has been a
sweet kind person all their life, that is generally what comes out. If
they have had to work hard to maintain that veneer of civility, that
becomes obvious when dementia hits - and if they've been a complete
A$$H0LE their entire life, it just comes out in spades.

What you are seeing now is the real Donald Trump - with most of the
filters removed. Heaven help the USA if he loses the rest of the
filters before he has his stroke - - - - or if he lasts until November
Pure hell if he wins - and almost as bad if he survives and loses.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<17bdd3dcbe597662$149$3384359$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56324&group=alt.home.repair#56324

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ben.veri...@fact.checker-org (Ben Verified - ✅)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 06:06:18 -0400
 by: Ben Verified - ✅ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:06 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 3/17/2024 6:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
>>>
>>> Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
>>> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
>>> president a year hence.

>>> Not necessarily.  Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
>>> angry and combative.  Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
>>> "In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>>>
>>> Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
>>> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
>>> the country.  (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
>>> Miller.)
>>>

>> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no connection to reality. Hopefully, the American voters will take notice and continue to vote him out, just like last time, and like all the candidates he has "supported" since being
>> fired by the voters the last time.
>
> Now he says if he is not elected there will be a bloodbath.  Nice rhetoric.

A Democrat Tennesssee state senator has called for riots after Republican lawmakers passed a pro-police bill.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/gloves-democrat-tennessee-state-senator-calls-riots-after/

It's an election year. We be havin' more riots. Apparently Democrats don't like a peaceful society.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<17bdd498748fbda8$19$1098985$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56325&group=alt.home.repair#56325

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: dik...@redacted.000 (Dik Kraven-Moorehead)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 06:19:44 -0400
 by: Dik Kraven-Moorehead - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:19 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
> words by trump?
>
> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>
> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
> better off we are.

It’s The Perfect Storm:
Drivers Licenses for Illegals +
Noncitizens Voting +
Mail-in Ballots +
Private Funding of Elections +
Partisan Hack SOSs

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/its-perfect-storm-drivers-licenses-illegals-noncitizen-voting/

And then there's the dominion elephant in the room.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<VXEeKgMkDDgQhMeTXqJKVWfnRTmDHXBF@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56326&group=alt.home.repair#56326

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jennifer...@department.of.energy.thugs (Jennifer Grandtheft)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 24 10:14:21 UTC
 by: Jennifer Grandtheft - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:14 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:42:25 +1100, Bob F <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  Where "people" = "those who think Biden should not be elected this year".
>>> They're looking for any reason at all to prevent him from being
>>> president a year hence.

>>>  Not necessarily.  Sometimes people suffering from dementia get more
>>> angry and combative.  Imagine how bad it could get if he already says
>>> "In some cases they’re not people" of immigrants accused of crimes.
>>>  Plus, as we've seen from the Reagan administration, it's easy to hide
>>> that sort of thing, and we'd end up with some Eminence Grise running
>>> the country.  (Although I suppose we already had that with Stephen
>>> Miller.)
>
>> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no connection to reality.
>
> And then there is the storming of the capitol.

Did you know Lying Liz Cheney is really a Democrat?
If she lies about her political affiliation, do you expect her to tell the truth about J6?

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f8218e$0$876053$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56330&group=alt.home.repair#56330

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: janet.ye...@ObidenCrimeFamily.con (Janet Yellin')
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 07:11:59 -0400
 by: Janet Yellin' - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:11 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
> words by trump?

Did you forget about your "covfefe" campaign?

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f825a2$0$2077934$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56331&group=alt.home.repair#56331

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 18 Mar 2024 11:29:38 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:29 UTC

On 2024-03-18, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>> words by trump?
>>
>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>
>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>> better off we are.
>>

> It’s The Perfect Storm:
> Drivers Licenses for Illegals +
> Noncitizens Voting +
> Mail-in Ballots +
> Private Funding of Elections +
> Partisan Hack SOSs
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/its-perfect-storm-drivers-licenses-illegals-noncitizen-voting/
>
> And then there's the dominion elephant in the room.

Please provide evidence.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<3g9gvit1afia8k8p8klk9m5gg7otucg28t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56332&group=alt.home.repair#56332

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 07:35:22 -0400
 by: micky - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:35 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 18 Mar 24 10:14:21 UTC, Jennifer Grandtheft
<jennifer.grandtheft@department.of.energy.thugs> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote:

>>> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no connection to reality.
>>
>> And then there is the storming of the capitol.
>>

>Did you know Lying Liz Cheney is really a Democrat?

Did you know that's not true? She has for a lifetime including all her
time in Congress taken conservative positions and voted conservatively,
against the Democratic position on those issues where Democrats and
Republicans disagreed.

>If she lies about her political affiliation, do you expect her to tell the truth about J6?

If you lie** about Liz Cheney, we don't expect you to tell the truth
about anything else.

**Or if you're sto stupid you believe what some other liar has told you.
Her voting record is easy to find on the web. Only liars and fools say
what you've said.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f84f96$0$6037$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56334&group=alt.home.repair#56334

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:28:38 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:28 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-18, Dik Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>>> words by trump?
>>>
>>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>>
>>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>>> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
>>> better off we are.
>>>
>> It’s The Perfect Storm:
>> Drivers Licenses for Illegals +
>> Noncitizens Voting +
>> Mail-in Ballots +
>> Private Funding of Elections +
>> Partisan Hack SOSs
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/its-perfect-storm-drivers-licenses-illegals-noncitizen-voting/
>>
>> And then there's the dominion elephant in the room.
> Please provide evidence.

The J6 Scammittee destroyed it.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<op.2kt6b2qrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56338&group=alt.home.repair#56338

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 02:51:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:51 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:14:21 +1100, Jennifer Grandtheft
<jennifer.grandtheft@department.of.energy.thugs> wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote:

>>> trumps raving are getting continuously more incomprehensible, with no
>>> connection to reality.

>> And then there is the storming of the capitol.

> Did you know Lying Liz Cheney is really a Democrat?

You need to give up on the wacky weed, child.

> If she lies about her political affiliation, doyou expect her to tell
> the truth about J6?

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<dZrZqdwLkuJYgGRlWckYpKfPqVlfKEgv@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56341&group=alt.home.repair#56341

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 24 17:35:37 UTC
 by: Slevin - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:35 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
> words by trump?
>
> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>
> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
> less evil than what he had planned. So the more demented he gets, the
> better off we are.

Feeble Joe Biden Sporting ‘Boat Anchor’ Shoes for Maximum Stability

The New York Post reports:

Observers have likened the shoes to “boat anchors” and “piers,” but the “Inside Edition” report attached to the tweet revealed that the president’s new shoes are actually “lifestyle sneakers” that are made by the shoe brand Hoka.

The “Inside Edition” report notes that the shoes are “designed for maximum comfort and support while walking or hiking.”

Biden’s specific shoe is called the “Hoka Transport,” the report said, a shoe that has a “wide sole” that is “no doubt great for stability.”

The report notes that the president “does have a history of stumbling” but that the shoe is “quite comfortable” and feels like “walking on air.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/feeble-joe-biden-sporting-boat-anchor-shoes-maximum/

What's next? Biden training wheels?

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f8ab9e$0$876046$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56352&group=alt.home.repair#56352

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:01:18 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:01 UTC

On 3/18/2024 1:35 PM, Slevin wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> OT  Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>> words by trump?
>>
>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>
>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>> less evil than what he had planned.   So the more demented he gets, the
>> better off we are.
>>

> Feeble Joe Biden Sporting ‘Boat Anchor’ Shoes for Maximum Stability
>
> The New York Post reports:
>

> What's next? Biden training wheels?

Childishness to even bring it up. Anything you can find to bash Biden.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<huqhvi54v4g7act6pdm0hg5erhli7po49j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56363&group=alt.home.repair#56363

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:36:59 -0400
 by: Clare Snyder - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:36 UTC

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:01:18 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 3/18/2024 1:35 PM, Slevin wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT  Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>>> words by trump?
>>>
>>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>>
>>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>>> less evil than what he had planned.   So the more demented he gets, the
>>> better off we are.
>>>

>> Feeble Joe Biden Sporting ‘Boat Anchor’ Shoes for Maximum Stability
>>
>> The New York Post reports:
>>

>> What's next? Biden training wheels?
>
>Childishness to even bring it up. Anything you can find to bash Biden.
And ignore ANYTHING negative about Trump - where it's all out in the
open and obvious with no conjecture required. Trump could never ride a
bicycle - even when he was 14.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f9916a$0$876050$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56368&group=alt.home.repair#56368

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:21:46 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:21 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 3/18/2024 1:35 PM, Slevin wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT  Why do poeple care more about verbal flubs by Biden than incoherent
>>> words by trump?
>>>
>>> The difference is that Joe Biden has good ideas and were he to lose
>>> track of one of them, it would be a loss.
>>>
>>> But trump is full of evil and if he got confused it's likely it would be
>>> less evil than what he had planned.   So the more demented he gets, the
>>> better off we are.
>>>

>> Feeble Joe Biden Sporting ‘Boat Anchor’ Shoes for Maximum Stability
>>
>> The New York Post reports:
>>

>> What's next? Biden training wheels?
>
> Childishness to even bring it up.  Anything you can find to bash Biden.

Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies against President Trump.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56370&group=alt.home.repair#56370

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:49:30 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:49 UTC

On 3/19/2024 9:21 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
> Ed P wrote:

>>> Feeble Joe Biden Sporting ‘Boat Anchor’ Shoes for Maximum Stability
>>>
>>> The New York Post reports:
>>>

>>> What's next? Biden training wheels?
>>
>> Childishness to even bring it up.  Anything you can find to bash Biden.
>

> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
> against President Trump.

They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
what they do no like about Trump.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<XnsB13A5FA8A1EEFMikeJnospamnospam@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56371&group=alt.home.repair#56371

From: goo...@nospam.nospam (MikeJ)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:25:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: MikeJ - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:25 UTC

Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in news:utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me:

> On 3/19/2024 9:21 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
>> Ed P wrote:

>>> Childishness to even bring it up.  Anything you can find to bash
>>> Biden.
>>

>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>> against President Trump.
>
> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
> what they do no like about Trump.

+1 I used to think that Trump Derangement Syndrome was just hyperbole,
but now I see it's real. The hate on this newsgroup is incredible. I
have noticed that the more reasonable members stay out of trolling
threads like this thread.

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<65f9d1b0$0$6403$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56372&group=alt.home.repair#56372

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 19 Mar 2024 17:56:00 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 17:56 UTC

On 2024-03-19, MikeJ <goober@nospam.nospam> wrote:
> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in news:utcc6b$tce1$1@dont-email.me:

>>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>>> against President Trump.
>>
>> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
>> what they do no like about Trump.
>>

> +1 I used to think that Trump Derangement Syndrome was just hyperbole,
> but now I see it's real. The hate on this newsgroup is incredible. I
> have noticed that the more reasonable members stay out of trolling
> threads like this thread.

Here's what I like about Biden:

He's intelligent--intelligent enough to know there are things he doesn't
know.
He has empathy.
He is honest (as much as any politician).
I like his policies.
He did pretty well with an economy that was coming out of COVID and then
suffered further inflation when Putin invaded Ukraine. I'm not under
any illusion that the president controls inflation.
I like the major legislation that was passed under his watch (the
Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS Act). I'm benefitting directly from the
IRA, and I'm sure other people are, too.
He did very well getting NATO on board to respond to Putin's invasion
of Ukraine.

On the other hand:

I don't like his response to Israel's actions in Gaza. (I also don't
like Hamas' actions in Gaza.)
The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a shitshow, but he had a little
help from Trump on that (the agreement that stipulated we'd be out by
1-May-2021).

I voted against Trump in 2016 but I voted for Biden in 2020.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT Biden's flugs vs. t rump's

<utckkc$vc04$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56373&group=alt.home.repair#56373

From: Mor...@burger.com (Mort Adella)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 14:13:32 -0400
 by: Mort Adella - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:13 UTC

On 3/19/2024 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 3/19/2024 9:21 AM, Skid Marks wrote:
>> Ed P wrote:

>>> Childishness to even bring it up.  Anything you can find to bash Biden.
>>

>> Shufflin' Joe's shoes are 100% factual...unlike the Democrat's lies
>> against President Trump.
>
> They seldom tell us what they like about Biden but frequently tell us
> what they do no like about Trump.

Biden is not an authoritarian and supports NATO. Mostly, he is not
Trump and all the shystering.