The idle man does not know what it is to enjoy rest.

interests / soc.culture.china / Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

SubjectAuthor
* Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' inltlee1
+* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|+* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
||`* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|| `- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|`- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'ltlee1
+* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'ltlee1
|`* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
| `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'ltlee1
|  `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|   `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, neRusty Wyse
|    `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, nebmoore
|     `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|      `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|       `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|        `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|         `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|          `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|           `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|            `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|             `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|              `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|               +- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'bmoore
|               +- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'Rusty Wyse
|               `- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, neRusty Wyse
+* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, nestoney
|`* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'ltlee1
| `* Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, nestoney
|  `- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'ltlee1
`- Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, nebabara

Pages:12
Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<4f302980-1cb6-4f54-a0dd-afc3ec471a81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5593&group=soc.culture.china#5593

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 11:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in
two, new poll finds
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:22 UTC

"A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.

UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties.

The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.

Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."

The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
"The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<2a817c21-9c81-4e54-8391-5be29e697e1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5606&group=soc.culture.china#5606

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 15:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country'
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 22:24 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 11:22:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.

A majority of people who have no say in who runs China, but live in China, have beliefs, but no one knows what they are, because it is dangerous for them to make too much noise.

> UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties.
>
> The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.
>
> Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."
>
> The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
> "The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<3a34f194-a55f-456b-aebf-2da71d0ae847n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5614&group=soc.culture.china#5614

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 17:04 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 3:24:48 PM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 11:22:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
> A majority of people who have no say in who runs China, but live in China, have beliefs, but no one knows what they are, because it is dangerous for them to make too much noise.

People living in China have as much different opinions as in America, and they express their opinion as they do in America.

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<0ccda42f-983c-437e-acbf-c128191c2cb2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5617&group=soc.culture.china#5617

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 12:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 19:25 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 10:04:15 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 3:24:48 PM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 11:22:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
> > A majority of people who have no say in who runs China, but live in China, have beliefs, but no one knows what they are, because it is dangerous for them to make too much noise.
> People living in China have as much different opinions as in America, and they express their opinion as they do in America.

And then get imprisoned on trumped-up charges.

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<ec14c3ca-6b94-4118-bb47-87f9c86bcd7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5619&group=soc.culture.china#5619

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 16:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 23:22 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 12:25:19 PM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 10:04:15 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > A majority of people who have no say in who runs China, but live in China, have beliefs, but no one knows what they are, because it is dangerous for them to make too much noise.
> > People living in China have as much different opinions as in America, and they express their opinion as they do in America.
> And then get imprisoned on trumped-up charges.

Nobody cares!!! As in America!!! No one cares!!!

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<ab552830-1bb5-45ac-934e-d97eedd22e27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5802&group=soc.culture.china#5802

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 07:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:04 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 10:24:48 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 11:22:49 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
> A majority of people who have no say in who runs China, but live in China, have beliefs, but no one knows what they are, because it is dangerous for them to make too much noise.

Feel free to dwell on the fantasy that freedom to vote is actually having a say to who run a country.
Why do you think millions of Americans want secession?
One important factor is that they are frustrated, year after year, decade after decade. Their freedom
to vote does not translate into any say to who run the US. Candidates work very hard to win votes.
But not as hard in delivering campaign promises. The relevant analogy is still two men running from
a bear. None of them needs to outrun the bear (i.e. solving the people's problems.) Only needs to
outrun the other candidate.

This is why 3 out of 4 likely voters did not see the US government governs with the consent of the
people poll after poll.

> > UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties..
> >
> > The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.
> >
> > Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."
> >
> > The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
> > "The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""
> >
> > https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<f0bf9b1c-0af1-4f83-91a8-8cf167430cd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5803&group=soc.culture.china#5803

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 07:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:22 UTC

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 6:22:49 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:
> "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
>
> UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties.
>
> The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.
>
> Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."
>
> The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
> "The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1

Sentiment toward secession is probably higher in some regions of the US.

"A 66 percent majority of Republicans in 13 Southern states including Texas and Florida are in favor of seceding from the union, according to a poll released Wednesday by Bright Line Watch. Half of all independents in the South agreed, while only 20 percent of Southern Democrats were on board.

Support for forming a breakaway country reached 47 percent among Democrats in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. One-third of West Coast independents, or 33 percent, were in favor of succession, along with 27 percent of West Coast Republicans."
https://www.newsweek.com/47-west-coast-dems-66-southern-republicans-want-secede-us-1609875

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<5fb4209d-dc8b-4f76-873c-bf3cb9c1fe57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5820&group=soc.culture.china#5820

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 10:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:46 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:23:00 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 6:22:49 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:
> > "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
> >
> > UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties..
> >
> > The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.
> >
> > Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."
> >
> > The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
> > "The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""
> >
> > https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1
> Sentiment toward secession is probably higher in some regions of the US.
>
> "A 66 percent majority of Republicans in 13 Southern states including Texas and Florida are in favor of seceding from the union, according to a poll released Wednesday by Bright Line Watch. Half of all independents in the South agreed, while only 20 percent of Southern Democrats were on board.
>
> Support for forming a breakaway country reached 47 percent among Democrats in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. One-third of West Coast independents, or 33 percent, were in favor of succession, along with 27 percent of West Coast Republicans."
> https://www.newsweek.com/47-west-coast-dems-66-southern-republicans-want-secede-us-1609875

In Taiwan, Views of Mainland China Mostly Negative
Closer Taiwan-U.S. relations largely welcomed, especially economically

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/05/12/in-taiwan-views-of-mainland-china-mostly-negative/

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<bed42b7e-e53f-45c7-a5f2-78976c118abbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5828&group=soc.culture.china#5828

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:02 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:46:40 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:23:00 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 6:22:49 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > "A majority of people who voted for former President Donald Trump are in favor of breaking up the country, a new poll from the University of Virginia Center for Politics has found.
> > >
> > > UVA surveyed 2,012 voters — half of whom voted for Trump, the other half for President Joe Biden – in late July in order to better understand the growing split between the Democratic and Republican Parties.
> > >
> > > The results show a country at ideological war with itself: More than half of the surveyed Trump voters — approximately 52% — said the "situation is such that I would favor [Blue/Red] states seceding from the union to form their own separate country." Approximately 41% of Biden-voting respondents answered similarly.
> > >
> > > Some Republicans have floated proposals to secede from the union, including former Texas GOP chair Allen West. After the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit spearheaded by the Texas attorney general aimed at overturning the 2020 presidential election results, West said that "perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution."
> > >
> > > The survey shows Republicans and Democrats heavily distrust one another, with 80% or more of respondents from each party saying the opposing side presents "a clear and present danger to American democracy." In addition, 80% or more of survey respondents said they're worried they or someone close to them will experience "personal loss or suffering due to the effects" of the opposing party's policies.
> > > "The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous," Larry Sabato, the director of UVA's Center for Politics, wrote. "The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed.""
> > >
> > > https://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-trump-voters-believe-its-time-to-secede-survey-finds-2021-10?op=1
> > Sentiment toward secession is probably higher in some regions of the US..
> >
> > "A 66 percent majority of Republicans in 13 Southern states including Texas and Florida are in favor of seceding from the union, according to a poll released Wednesday by Bright Line Watch. Half of all independents in the South agreed, while only 20 percent of Southern Democrats were on board.
> >
> > Support for forming a breakaway country reached 47 percent among Democrats in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. One-third of West Coast independents, or 33 percent, were in favor of succession, along with 27 percent of West Coast Republicans."
> > https://www.newsweek.com/47-west-coast-dems-66-southern-republicans-want-secede-us-1609875
> In Taiwan, Views of Mainland China Mostly Negative
> Closer Taiwan-U.S. relations largely welcomed, especially economically
>
> https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/05/12/in-taiwan-views-of-mainland-china-mostly-negative/

For a long times, people in Taiwan also had a very negative view toward the ROC.
But now mostly are satisfy with ROC. They were also very negative toward the US
after they had been betrayed by the US during the 1970s.

At present many in the US also hope to play the Taiwan card against the PRC.. Hence it
is nice to Taiwan. Unfortunately, such foreign policy trick cannot really solve internal
problems of the US and would not be sustainable. At present, one of the question raised
concerning the future of the US is

"Which Will Come First? Secession Or Civil War?"
https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-united-states/which-will-come-first-secession-or-civil-war

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<834fe777-9074-45af-a159-d28fe16c7b23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5856&group=soc.culture.china#5856

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 16:17 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 12:02:57 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:46:40 PM UTC, bmoore wrote:

> > > Sentiment toward secession is probably higher in some regions of the US.
> > >
> > > "A 66 percent majority of Republicans in 13 Southern states including Texas and Florida are in favor of seceding from the union, according to a poll released Wednesday by Bright Line Watch. Half of all independents in the South agreed, while only 20 percent of Southern Democrats were on board.
> > >
> > > Support for forming a breakaway country reached 47 percent among Democrats in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. One-third of West Coast independents, or 33 percent, were in favor of succession, along with 27 percent of West Coast Republicans."
> > > https://www.newsweek.com/47-west-coast-dems-66-southern-republicans-want-secede-us-1609875
> > In Taiwan, Views of Mainland China Mostly Negative
> > Closer Taiwan-U.S. relations largely welcomed, especially economically
> >
> > https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/05/12/in-taiwan-views-of-mainland-china-mostly-negative/
> For a long times, people in Taiwan also had a very negative view toward the ROC.
> But now mostly are satisfy with ROC. They were also very negative toward the US
> after they had been betrayed by the US during the 1970s.

Taiwan doesn't want "1C2S".

> At present many in the US also hope to play the Taiwan card against the PRC. Hence it
> is nice to Taiwan. Unfortunately, such foreign policy trick cannot really solve internal
> problems of the US and would not be sustainable. At present, one of the question raised
> concerning the future of the US is
>
> "Which Will Come First? Secession Or Civil War?"
> https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-united-states/which-will-come-first-secession-or-civil-war

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<82f43323-28be-41a8-a2ad-6418be6159can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5858&group=soc.culture.china#5858

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 16:28 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:17:17 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 12:02:57 PM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:

> > > In Taiwan, Views of Mainland China Mostly Negative
> > > Closer Taiwan-U.S. relations largely welcomed, especially economically
> > >
> > > https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/05/12/in-taiwan-views-of-mainland-china-mostly-negative/
> > For a long times, people in Taiwan also had a very negative view toward the ROC.
> > But now mostly are satisfy with ROC. They were also very negative toward the US
> > after they had been betrayed by the US during the 1970s.
> Taiwan doesn't want "1C2S".

Taiwan will get "1C2S" as soon as Tsia Ing Wen step down as president.

> > At present many in the US also hope to play the Taiwan card against the PRC. Hence it
> > is nice to Taiwan. Unfortunately, such foreign policy trick cannot really solve internal
> > problems of the US and would not be sustainable. At present, one of the question raised
> > concerning the future of the US is
> >
> > "Which Will Come First? Secession Or Civil War?"
> > https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-united-states/which-will-come-first-secession-or-civil-war

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<0fb7022c-15c9-43f4-8731-18b0f12342c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5859&group=soc.culture.china#5859

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:38:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 16:38 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:28:32 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:17:17 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > For a long times, people in Taiwan also had a very negative view toward the ROC.
> > > But now mostly are satisfy with ROC. They were also very negative toward the US
> > > after they had been betrayed by the US during the 1970s.
> > Taiwan doesn't want "1C2S".
> Taiwan will get "1C2S" as soon as Tsia Ing Wen step down as president.

That would be bad.

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<c858d17c-dad9-42b6-8dfd-b54936643faan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5870&group=soc.culture.china#5870

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 17:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 00:36 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:38:49 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:28:32 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Taiwan doesn't want "1C2S".
> > Taiwan will get "1C2S" as soon as Tsia Ing Wen step down as president.
> That would be bad.

As bad as waving the American flag and singing the American National Anthem in Hong Kong????

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<94a8d2de-0d66-429c-911c-ff522dbea349n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5879&group=soc.culture.china#5879

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:17 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 5:36:29 PM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 9:38:49 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Taiwan will get "1C2S" as soon as Tsia Ing Wen step down as president..
> > That would be bad.
> As bad as waving the American flag and singing the American National Anthem in Hong Kong????

???

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<3370f089-81a8-473b-b11c-7d3da34928b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5880&group=soc.culture.china#5880

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:25 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:17:47 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 5:36:29 PM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > That would be bad.
> > As bad as waving the American flag and singing the American National Anthem in Hong Kong????
> ???

Yes, I know!!! Brainless bmoore as always...
Can't understand what is going on...

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<7c57d361-4f74-474f-9427-e29a2c30172bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5888&group=soc.culture.china#5888

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:28 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:25:18 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:17:47 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > As bad as waving the American flag and singing the American National Anthem in Hong Kong????
> > ???
> Yes, I know!!! Brainless bmoore as always...
> Can't understand what is going on...

It's just you. Inconsistent, unaware, impossible to converse with. Buffoon.

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<cf25c71e-b3da-4da8-aa22-d8686f552507n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5893&group=soc.culture.china#5893

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:36 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:28:25 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:25:18 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > ???
> > Yes, I know!!! Brainless bmoore as always...
> > Can't understand what is going on...
> It's just you. Inconsistent, unaware, impossible to converse with. Buffoon.

Hummmm!!! I wonder who that person is....
As always...
bmoore... or maybe it is b-less... not more... or is it moore...

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<e0c4b9dd-cbb0-4ec2-bb07-1ad4134d5f93n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5895&group=soc.culture.china#5895

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:38 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:36:20 AM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:28:25 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Yes, I know!!! Brainless bmoore as always...
> > > Can't understand what is going on...
> > It's just you. Inconsistent, unaware, impossible to converse with. Buffoon.
> Hummmm!!! I wonder who that person is....
> As always...
> bmoore... or maybe it is b-less... not more... or is it moore...

Never mind me...
I'm just having a wonderful time...
making non-sense...

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<027725b6-4cba-4edb-8073-9ace4c4cd8a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5897&group=soc.culture.china#5897

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:49 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:38:14 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:36:20 AM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:

> > > It's just you. Inconsistent, unaware, impossible to converse with. Buffoon.
> > Hummmm!!! I wonder who that person is....
> > As always...
> > bmoore... or maybe it is b-less... not more... or is it moore...
> Never mind me...
> I'm just having a wonderful time...
> making non-sense...

Just like you always do, Yale.

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<21e7b755-4f82-448e-ae40-d9ca511fdde4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5902&group=soc.culture.china#5902

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:03:46 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:03 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:49:22 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:38:14 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Hummmm!!! I wonder who that person is....
> > > As always...
> > > bmoore... or maybe it is b-less... not more... or is it moore...
> > Never mind me...
> > I'm just having a wonderful time...
> > making non-sense...
> Just like you always do, Yale.

Yes, having a wonderful, wonderful time...
as always!!!! You should do the same, b-less!!! and don't be a fool!!!

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<sk2f5a$osc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5914&group=soc.culture.china#5914

From: sto...@stotenan.com (stoney)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:51:21 +0800
 by: stoney - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:51 UTC

The two party is like two siblings seeking to split the country into half
and go their way..

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<sk3aqr$iqr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5922&group=soc.culture.china#5922

From: bab...@eternal.com (babara)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:43:41 +0800
 by: babara - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:43 UTC

It should split into 2 parts and from the each part should split to 5
republics to cater to different ethnic groups.

It should be like former Yugoslavia splitting into 6 republics. US needs to
follow like them as they are into different ethnic groups of people.

US needs to follow in similar way like Yugoslavia to change to 10 republics,
instead.

Source:
What are the names of the six countries of Yugoslavia?
Once Yugoslavia became what it is today, the country transformed from one
nation into six separate republics.
These countries include... Bosnia and Herzegovina ; Croatia ; Macedonia ;
Montenegro ; Serbia ; Slovenia; Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The current population of Bosnia and Herzegovina is currently about
3,502,004 people.

Yugoslavia Countries 2021 - worldpopulationreview.com
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/yugoslavia ….

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<18f6e53f-bb18-4d58-9555-374f429f9affn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5951&group=soc.culture.china#5951

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 23:02 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:03:48 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:49:22 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Never mind me...
> > > I'm just having a wonderful time...
> > > making non-sense...
> > Just like you always do, Yale.
> Yes, having a wonderful, wonderful time...
> as always!!!! You should do the same, b-less!!! and don't be a fool!!!

So you *admit* that you're a worthless poster with little of value to say, pretty much just screwing around?

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<847cbd30-a94b-4d42-8481-b7d6328a71c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5955&group=soc.culture.china#5955

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 08:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:25 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 4:02:23 PM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:03:48 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Just like you always do, Yale.
> > Yes, having a wonderful, wonderful time...
> > as always!!!! You should do the same, b-less!!! and don't be a fool!!!
> So you *admit* that you're a worthless poster with little of value to say, pretty much just screwing around?

bMore of bless (brain-less) worthless jibbering non-sense...

Re: Majority of Trump voters believe it's 'time to split the country' in two, new poll finds

<ae101f1a-bd5d-42ab-b75c-d81cecea009an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5958&group=soc.culture.china#5958

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 08:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
in two, new poll finds
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:37 UTC

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 8:25:10 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 4:02:23 PM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Yes, having a wonderful, wonderful time...
> > > as always!!!! You should do the same, b-less!!! and don't be a fool!!!
> > So you *admit* that you're a worthless poster with little of value to say, pretty much just screwing around?
> bMore of bless (brain-less) worthless jibbering non-sense...

You can't even write proper English (or proper Chinese) but you call other people names?