Life is like a 10 speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. -- C. Schultz

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?

SubjectAuthor
* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
+* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
|`- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?OllieNorthie@aol.com
+* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Judith Latham
|`* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
|  +* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
|  |`- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
|  `- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Judith Latham
+* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
|`* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| +* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| |+* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| ||`* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
| || `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| ||  `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
| ||   `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Judith Latham
| ||    +* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
| ||    |`* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| ||    | `- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
| ||    `- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
| |`- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
| `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
|  `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?bosodeniro@gmail.com
|   `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
|    `* Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Judith Latham
|     `- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Thomas Joseph
`- Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?Ras Tafarian

Pages:12
Re: Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?

<297c3426-6ea3-468a-b953-d7003b541f3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4534&group=alt.life.sucks#4534

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 22:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
References: <1a28597b-a903-4352-a568-7102ac858a74n@googlegroups.com> <1a7be07f-bd41-4371-bdf8-ac3d1ff8aff9n@googlegroups.com> <1bb30d24-3d46-468f-915e-8a4ae282bff0n@googlegroups.com> <8c20e23c-c01c-4251-8e4b-07cd2fc0371bn@googlegroups.com> <5f67ada3-e028-477f-9189-80fac325115fn@googlegroups.com> <cadf9b43-85d6-4fe7-ae6b-5c2b54feb0b5n@googlegroups.com> <7beee852-b8c4-4731-8d83-1a837a17008en@googlegroups.com> <eabf6e33-df5d-48b5-a615-83dfb3e285a1n@googlegroups.com> <skail0$pfs$1@dont-email.me>
Subject: Re: Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 05:07 UTC

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 5:40:02 PM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 10/14/2021 6:45 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> Sure some Jews get all tatted up but then they prolly know about as much as you do about the issue — but w/o looking it up can figure out why tatts would be as forbidden and unkosher as you could possibly construe?
> >

> > If you're thinking what I think you're thinking you're wrong. Tattoos have long been vilified in our society. People with tats were looked on as possible trouble. I get it, guys in prison, young outcasts like me looking for attention, and so forth - these were usually the people getting tattoos. Also sailors and so forth. But as a rule they were rarely seen on women or young people. Some over centuries have looked upon intentional scarring of the flesh as disrespecting God's house. When I was in the reform school I played chicken with another kid with a lit cigaret burning between our forearms which we had placed side by side. The burn was bad. I went to the infirmary for it. Later I was "placed on line", a form of punishment where you have to stand for x about of days except for sleep time and to take a crap. Even to eat you had to stand. I got 3 days, not a long sentence. But I asked the Brother why. "I didn't hurt anybody, it's my own skin." The Brother said, "No, it is not your own skin, it is God's house."
> >
> > God gave me 3 days on line....................... So tell me Bozo, am I correct in presuming your reasons for tat inappropriateness is related to camps in WW2 Germany?
> >
> I remember once when we were kids, Shlomo got the beating of his young
> life. A few relatives from the other side with numbers tattooed on their
> arms were visiting. Shlomo told them that as survivors, those were their
> lucky numbers and that they should play them in lotto. Papa took off his
> belt.

LOL — sick.

Re: Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?

<4f5a3e59-5716-4e74-bad6-2ef520ffc39an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4540&group=alt.life.sucks#4540

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:26 UTC

> OT: I like old movie endings like in The Third Man.
>
> PS: BTW, what's The Third Man About?

Me too, big time. I liked the movie. It was one of those Graham Greene international suspense type things which would have been a two star film instead of five were it not for the music and the photography. It was great. They used a zither throughout, very European sounding. Good stuff. Music can ruin a film. But some are bolstered by it. I think the same about Casablanca. Take the music out of and it too goes from 4 stars to 2 - IMO. I loved the ending of the Third Man. I'll bet Youtube has just that ending on tape. If so I will post a link so you can see it. It's only a minute or so long. It's one of those scenes from a movie that stands on it's own, the type of scenes I like best. You don't have to know anything about the story or anything that went on before, it's just a one minute cut of great photography and music and visuals to end the movie. I'm going to look now for the link.

There were a bunch. The one I'm posting is almost 3 minutes long, but you can forward it to where there's only two minutes left. It moves fast. I have watched this movie many times just for this scene and a few others. You don't have to know why the guy cares about the girl and she doesn't care about him - after all, he just ratted out her lover Orson Welles to the cops after finding out that his old buddy Orson was selling poorly cut penicillin to make extra money, and people were dying because of it. But I really like the last scene. I saw a few that were listed as less time but the quality was not as good. I love the photography and the music - a music video before the name was even created.

The End of The Third Man - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com › watch - THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK, I JUST TRIED IT.

Just pump in 'youtube, final scene Third Man' and you'll get a bunch of them. The first one was the best, listed at 2:48 in time, something like that.. But you said you already saw the movie and you liked it, so let's just move on bro, s'all cool, 's'all good.

Tomorrow our esteemed movie critic "The Third Leg" will review the old timey "Third Man" to give us an up to date honest critique of the film.....................

Re: Does anybody know anyone in the rehab industry?

<u3AnJ.56331$JZ3.9042@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5554&group=alt.life.sucks#5554

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:40:01 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:40 UTC

wrote in message

Saw some of these homes and trailers with mostly guys led by tattooed group
leaders and was wondering who pays for all this and is it legally binding to
attend? And does anybody know somebody who works in this Binness and how
big is the industry in general compared to say other social, clinical, and
medical services?

"BOSO DE NIRO" -- FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO -- (Nero) HOMO FETISH FOR ROMAN BOYS

HERE IS THE GUESOME HIDEOUS CREATURE NAMED:

"boso de niro"

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

THERE IS ONLY ONE SMILKSTEIN.
THERE IS ONLY ONE 'BOZO'

BOSO DE NIRO IS YET ANOTHER ITALIAN LOVING
HOMOSEXUAL WHO JACKS OFF TO
ROBERT DE NIRO'S PHOTO.

BOSO DE NIRO HOMOSEXUAL FETISH FOR
ITALIANS.